«TM» family declears on WOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I got tired of waiting for stats so I did my own. I also got tired of selective stats after the initial post was "LM/TM half the size of wood", then Pannon got in. So I looked that up too.

This isn't a flame thread, this is an outside party looking at things and drawing own conclusions. So, hows it going....(suprising after reading it, but stats can be deceptive)

By my reckoning its

WOOD 1.213.493

versus

~LM~ 113.919
«TM» 527.530
Pannon 1.400.549
(Total 2.05 Million)

so I was suprised Wood was outnumber 2:1 and thought, hmm, not really suprised if they are asking for a ceasefire, then I pulled up the last week as I figured thats a fair indicator... I'll readers draw there own conclusions...

Side 1:
Tribes: WOOD
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~LM~ «TM» Pannon
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 26
Side 2: 55
Difference: 29
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 14
Side 2: 8
Difference: 6
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 109,264
Side 2: 221,821
Difference: 112,557
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 72,043
Side 2: 41,662
Difference: 30,381
image.php

DeletedUser

Maybe add your own opinion???

Pannon have only just joined in according to other posts, nukes and nobles have only been landing the last couple days

samarcand

here's the last 48 hours, gives a better perception of PANNON joining the fight

Side 1:
Tribes: «TM» Pannon
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 17
Side 2: 7
Difference: 10
image.php

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 4
image.php

Side 1: 87,697
Side 2: 26,017
Difference: 61,680
image.php

Side 1: 29,949
Side 2: 10,578
Difference: 19,371
image.php

DeletedUser

I got tired of waiting for stats so I did my own. I also got tired of selective stats after the initial post was "LM/TM half the size of wood", then Pannon got in. So I looked that up too.

This isn't a flame thread, this is an outside party looking at things and drawing own conclusions. So, hows it going....(suprising after reading it, but stats can be deceptive)

By my reckoning its

WOOD 1.213.493

versus

~LM~ 113.919
«TM» 527.530
Pannon 1.400.549
(Total 2.05 Million)

so I was suprised Wood was outnumber 2:1 and thought, hmm, not really suprised if they are asking for a ceasefire, then I pulled up the last week as I figured thats a fair indicator... I'll readers draw there own conclusions...

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~LM~ «TM» Pannon
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 26
Side 2: 55
Difference: 29
image.php

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 8
Difference: 6
image.php

Side 1: 109,264
Side 2: 221,821
Difference: 112,557
image.php

Side 1: 72,043
Side 2: 41,662
Difference: 30,381
image.php

Since pannon has joined the war we have nobled wood villages with ease. But we have only a select few in our range so we can only do so much, especially when noble trains = 30 hours. We shouldn't be having so much success from so far. So its basically wood versus TM with a little pannon influence.

DeletedUser

Tbh, no point adding LM to then stats yet, my noble train is only just leaving the station :icon_twisted:

Wood have kicked another member which was getting nobled and hired a 4k member!!

Wow they know how to replace!

DeletedUser

Wood have kicked another member which was getting nobled and hired a 4k member!!

The 4k member you will notice had actually been with us for a long time and just wasn't with us for a small amount of time. As for his points, meh he is a loyal member, often hard to find.

Forum said:
May 29 21:07 Sharilla left the tribe.

Just thought I'd put that there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tbh, no point adding LM to then stats yet, my noble train is only just leaving the station :icon_twisted:

Wow they know how to replace!

My point was that although there have been no conquers either side, excluding them from the stats "looks" like your doing selective stats, which considering its a PnP forum makes people wonder what your hiding (in this case nothing)... It's good practice on war stats to include all active parties/tribes.

Take the advice or leave it, its no skin off my nose, and its also no skin off your nose to include LM.... so why make sure you appear legit as well as being legit?

PS(edit) Last few points are basically saying "Wood nobled more early, but a swing is coming". So the next 7 days should be interesting... Good luck.

samarcand

My point was that although there have been no conquers either side, excluding them from the stats "looks" like your doing selective stats, which considering its a PnP forum makes people wonder what your hiding (in this case nothing)... It's good practice on war stats to include all active parties/tribes.

Take the advice or leave it, its no skin off my nose, and its also no skin off your nose to include LM.... so why make sure you appear legit as well as being legit?

PS(edit) Last few points are basically saying "Wood nobled more early, but a swing is coming". So the next 7 days should be interesting... Good luck.

ok, I dont know what I'm doing, never done this before so from now on I shall include ~LM~ with TM and Pannon. And ~NM~ with WOOd

DeletedUser

ok, I dont know what I'm doing, never done this before so from now on I shall include ~LM~ with TM and Pannon. And ~NM~ with WOOd

I would suggest you provide separated stats next to each other. One with WOOD and one with NM as I have said before we are not coordinating with them against you. I'm not going to argue the point just a suggestion.

DeletedUser

I would suggest you provide separated stats next to each other. One with WOOD and one with NM as I have said before we are not coordinating with them against you. I'm not going to argue the point just a suggestion.

Doesn't matter if your co-ordinating or not.

Tribes A B C are working together, against Tribes D and E.

Who cares if D and E are daft enough not to agree to work together, All of them are involved in the war.... from the first 3 tribes and the entire rest of the world, its A&B&C v D&E. To post seperate is insular and from solely the viewpoint of tribe D, this is the world forum you know, stick your personal war stats up if you want but nobodys really interested in half a story.

Your doing fine Sam, I was just pointing out what the viewpoint from someone not involved is....

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter if your co-ordinating or not.

Tribes A B C are working together, against Tribes D and E.

Who cares if D and E are daft enough not to agree to work together, All of them are involved in the war.... from the first 3 tribes and the entire rest of the world, its A&B&C v D&E. To post seperate is insular and from solely the viewpoint of tribe D, this is the world forum you know, stick your personal war stats up if you want but nobodys really interested in half a story.

Wow, didn't realise my suggestion quite warranted this. Personally didn't think it would make a massive difference that people had to add together two numbers :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

yep fine add all tribe in then :)

Side 1

~NM~
Wood

Side 2-
TM
~LM~
Pannon

Also you said Sharilla was inactive, so he/she would have been kicked and wouldnt of left!
So if you say one thing keep to the story.

Yes loyal members are rare, but I got a tribe full of them :p

DeletedUser

Gifts for all!!

We have
WOOD, ~NM~ vs TM, ~LM~ and Pannon

And then the second set is
WOOD, ~NM~ vs BOSS, I-BOSS, T-BOSS

All are last 48 hours!

Side 1:
Tribes: WOOD ~NM~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~LM~ Pannon «TM»
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 17
Difference: 8

image.php

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 26,871
Side 2: 83,118
Difference: 56,247

image.php

Side 1: 10,578
Side 2: 17,172
Difference: 6,594

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: WOOD ~NM~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BOSS I-BOSS T-BOSS
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 11
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 26,871
Side 2: 39,115
Difference: 12,244

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

So tbh! If we are working with Boss which we are not! It dont make a difference, BOSS vs WOOD war looks dead :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Also you said Sharilla was inactive, so he/she would have been kicked and wouldnt of left!
So if you say one thing keep to the story.

Came back, left, hit delete. We were most pleased as you can imagine.

The BOSS war by the way they are attacking us but we are just defending. Quite a few of their players now don't have any nukes. Their not very good attackers.

DeletedUser

Came back, left, hit delete. We were most pleased as you can imagine.

The BOSS war by the way they are attacking us but we are just defending. Quite a few of their players now don't have any nukes. Their not very good attackers.

lol but I agree with Wood on something!!

I have heard they are very poor, but are we better? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol but I agree with Wood on something!!

I have heard they are very poor, but are we better? :icon_razz:

Dunno no-one has tried to attack me while I've been online as I have had to have sitters due to exams.

EDIT: Didn't notice this before

wood versus TM with a little pannon influence.

Now I am honestly not trying to pick fights but 250+ incomings on one player is not a little influence by any stretch of the imagination.

DeletedUser

250 attacks really isnt much.

Then its obvious that our range of attack is very limited so there for making the amount of villages we can noble limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.