«TM» family declears on WOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintus Fabius Maximus

I'm dissapointed, with the under-hand tactics some use. This is a war game for fun, showing reports is just pathetic in my opinion. You don't know as to why they did it. I'm also sure your tribe has just as many reports, if not more, of similiar poor attacks. It's just a circle. Tribe oneposts bad reports, tribe two follows suits. Argue Argue Argue. Flame Flame Flame.

This is an internet war game, not real life. Enjoy the war. Treat your enemy with at least a shred of respect.

So far, I'm rooting for Wood. Come on Wood!

DeletedUser

I do show respect to members I like!

kitch130890 is one of the few Wood players I have respect for!!

DeletedUser

look at almost anyother war thread in almost any other world

they do it!

DeletedUser

I'm dissapointed, with the under-hand tactics some use. This is a war game for fun, showing reports is just pathetic in my opinion. You don't know as to why they did it. I'm also sure your tribe has just as many reports, if not more, of similiar poor attacks. It's just a circle. Tribe oneposts bad reports, tribe two follows suits. Argue Argue Argue. Flame Flame Flame.

This is an internet war game, not real life. Enjoy the war. Treat your enemy with at least a shred of respect.

So far, I'm rooting for Wood. Come on Wood!

This is a PnP forum. I'm pretty certain publish reports falls under the propaganda section of that? maybe I missed the point?

Quintus Fabius Maximus

This is a PnP forum. I'm pretty certain publish reports falls under the propaganda section of that? maybe I missed the point?

Many things could be posted on the forums, but are best kept ingame. But, seeing as Woods enemies are so 'eager' to post ingame details, perhaps I shall do the same.

Necron God on 25.05. at 13:57
War with wood has started, they are entering k76, k66, and k65 they need to be stoppped, TM are in front line as are thier acadamy LM, but I am here to request you help in getting rid of them!

Your tribe is at less risk but if they take out all the tribes involed they could grow and may be able to meet your tribe and win, and so if we all work to get rid of them the risk becomes less!

Thanks

TM, LM, Pannon, BOSS, NoName all could be fighting against Wood, but more tribes will get rid of this threat quickly!

They also approached us, to complete the gangbang.

You can't fight this war with 5 other tribes on your side?

Pathetic. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Many things could be posted on the forums, but are best kept ingame. But, seeing as Woods enemies are so 'eager' to post ingame details, perhaps I shall do the same.

I have not followed this thread a great deal. But reports are a perfectly valid piece of propaganda.... Some reports can embarrass the other tribe and make them look weak, even if they are taken slightly out of context. Others can make your own tribe look good, which by presenting to the community could make people more weary of you.

Not to mention it can bash a tribes morale.... Therefore, reports can be good PnP material if used correctly and are not always best kept ingame (from the posters point of view). The only way they are best kept in-game is if they show nothing significant and you just start spamming the thread with reports that nobody cares about :lol:

samarcand

this is confusing, and mostly just yelling (or typing very loudly) I'll just stick to the game, bye

Quintus Fabius Maximus

I have not followed this thread a great deal. But reports are a perfectly valid piece of propaganda.... Some reports can embarrass the other tribe and make them look weak, even if they are taken slightly out of context. Others can make your own tribe look good, which by presenting to the community could make people more weary of you.

Not to mention it can bash a tribes morale.... Therefore, reports can be good PnP material if used correctly and are not always best kept ingame (from the posters point of view). The only way they are best kept in-game is if they show nothing significant and you just start spamming the thread with reports that nobody cares about :lol:

True, for the beggining of the world. But this world is developed now as to where the average player should have noble trains available for wars. Successful and unsuccessful attacking and defending happens everyday, but now the focus shouldn't be on those reports but the noblings which take place.

We're at a point where if you lose your troops, you can re-build that village within 1-2 weeks. If you don't noble it, it's a pointless clearing in the first place.

Also, showing the reports will allow Woods leaders to speak to there players and tell them how to improve. Congrats, someone sent half a nuke. Big woop. I bet each side has pretty much equal reports of bad ones. I think at this stage, reports should be in-game and the stats and final outcome is what matters. I've lost troops before, but if the enemy doesn't take advantage then I actually have no loss. Wood are in a similiar situation here. Come on you Wood'ians!
Clicky - a more .. appropriate place for those reports. :icon_rolleyes:
(I speak for myself, and not for my tribe, -KD-, on this matter)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I follow world 20 pretty closely also. Currently the #2 and #5 tribe are fighting the #3 tribe. The forum thread on that contains many reports, mainly from McLovinn who also plays w34. As that world has been going for a year or so now, if its valid there, it certainly is here.

Agree with what King Mat said there, its PnP, nobodys forcing you to read the forum if you don't like what your seeing. <epic shrug>

edit: my spelling is awful today

DeletedUser

tbh, I wont post reports if you dont want then :icon_rolleyes:

And we only asked kd as I was told you were allies with pannon and so TM and wondered if you would help!

But meh :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Necron, I might spare a nuke =). Im Bored sorry rancido... The word fitted perfectly...

DeletedUser

Is it me or this war has hit stage of pointlessness!

It seems to just be boarder skimishs with little impact at all!
As all tribe involed are growing fast (except wood, but even they are growing slowly now)

It seems the war is nearing a end :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

LAST WEEK STATS!
This proves it has slowed down! -.-
Overalt thel from the start WOOD have taken 14 while we LM, TM and Pannon have taken 11

Side 1:
Tribes: WOOD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~LM~ Pannon «TM»
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 53
Difference: 36

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 9
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 74,640
Side 2: 244,576
Difference: 169,936

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,075
Side 2: 49,302
Difference: 23,227

image.php

DeletedUser

Congrats Pannon
Tm is lucky to have bodyguards like you around.
Keep doing their dirty work.

I'm still waiting for TM to attack, I've been seeing an awful lot of Pannon, Good organization there btw Pannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.