Alliances you think should be

inflrc

No, this isn't tribalhugs, but in this game you have foes as you have friends and I thought that if there was a "Wars you'd like to see", why don't have this one.

The idea is to share with us what hypothetical or real alliances you think could succeed in this world and why.

DeletedUser71844

I think TER would be good allies with TgoW. if they aren't already.

DeletedUser

I would like to see Kill/Die and Pheonix LOL! That would be funny..
WHY CAN"T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!

DeletedUser

Because if we all got along it would be no fun.
It would be Barbwars :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

barbwars does seem like some fun to kill boredom though :) (maybe for 5 minutes)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would like to see Kill/Die and Pheonix LOL! That would be funny..
WHY CAN"T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!

Maybe Die/Kill play tribal hugs.. But phoenx is all Kick ass first, ask questions later...

DeletedUser

I will get flamed to death by many players, but wouldnt BD + CRY be a bit ironic after all the "we are not allies"?

DeletedUser

I will get flamed to death by many players, but wouldnt BD + CRY be a bit ironic after all the "we are not allies"?

FLAME FLAME FLAME!

but.. Agreed lol Would give me a good chuckle..

Deleted User - 3135

Look. Listen. They just go to war at exact same time on the same tribes more than once whilst agreeing they have a special relationship on K55 and one of their leaders say their relationship is very strong.

There is absolutely nothing suspicious about it and no-one thinks they're allies!

Hope that's the end of that :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Crying____by_Hahnsel.jpg

Though I do agree it would be ironic :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Why does that pig have a black eye? :icon_wink:

On topic: I can see T-W-C and TARDIS being a pretty beneficial alliance.

DeletedUser

CAn you Imagine if Tardis, -O- and TWC were allies? Instant World Domination me thinks...

DeletedUser

CAn you Imagine if Tardis, -O- and TWC were allies? Instant World Domination me thinks...

World is already dominated by BD and THE, if they all ally competition would appear only, nothing instant.

DeletedUser

extremely unlikely.even if they did, they would be restricted their own gowth instantaneously

DeletedUser

extremely unlikely.even if they did, they would be restricted their own gowth instantaneously

Not Really.. Think about it.. These 3 are basically in control of the SE quadrant..
I'm just saying.. They would be a massive powerhouse..
I admit its extremely unlikely.. and i mean if and only if Shiply and Adel suddenly Blow up.. would it be possible.. (picked two of the most well known names, nothing personal either one of u..)
Or maybe if i had a Neurolyzer??
hmmm
Then there is wether or not Tardis would be onboard.. again.. Me thinks Neurolyzer is the only option..

DeletedUser

Why dont I just hack the game and force everyone to restart and send gay pics while I change the name to tribalh*hugs*^^ and tell everyone to hug each other lol jkjkjk

at now unless the top 4 tribes allied up it would be nearly impossible to take over world30