Alliances you think should be

DeletedUser

Not Really.. Think about it.. These 3 are basically in control of the SE quadrant..
I'm just saying.. They would be a massive powerhouse..
I admit its extremely unlikely.. and i mean if and only if Shiply and Adel suddenly Blow up.. would it be possible.. (picked two of the most well known names, nothing personal either one of u..)
Or maybe if i had a Neurolyzer??
hmmm
Then there is wether or not Tardis would be onboard.. again.. Me thinks Neurolyzer is the only option..

What do you mean, BLOW UP, you noob? :p

Dw, ship and I hug very tightly indeed.

We also have alliances will all the other local tribes, right down to the 100k ones etc...

Yes. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser61452

Not Really.. Think about it.. These 3 are basically in control of the SE quadrant..
I'm just saying.. They would be a massive powerhouse..
I admit its extremely unlikely.. and i mean if and only if Shiply and Adel suddenly Blow up.. would it be possible.. (picked two of the most well known names, nothing personal either one of u..)
Or maybe if i had a Neurolyzer??
hmmm
Then there is wether or not Tardis would be onboard.. again.. Me thinks Neurolyzer is the only option..

I hate to point out flaws, but TARDIS is essentially a core tribe, based primarily in k46/56. -O- is next-door in k47/48/57/58 and possibly k68.

TWC is the southern most of those, and is located primarily in k66/76. So TARDIS and -O- would be limited to growing in opposite directions, or northwards, and TWC anywhere but north. And TARDIS doesn't need either of the others, me-thinks. But in saying that, I reckon -O- is a dark-horse of this world.

But I'll admit, they have very strong grips on each of their primary continents.

DeletedUser

Their grip on their Ks is laughable, there's soooo much empty space between their villages it's depressing.

DeletedUser

Adel you are right of course, K57 does speak for itself........."Nice and easy for other nearby tribes to noble into;)"

Not that i would ever dream of doing that of course:p

DeletedUser

yeah but if you look carefully, chocolate milk really does look tasty...

im stuck in K67 and 77 with nowhere to noble :S

DeletedUser

Does any alliance with -O- include the "property of -O-" tribe or po-o-?
Credit where it's due, it's pretty clever play on words, which hormonal adolescent in -o- thought of it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does any alliance with -O- include the "property of -O-" tribe or po-o-?
Credit where it's due, it's pretty clever play on words, which hormonal adolescent in -o- thought of it?

Me. Got an issue with adolescence?

POO is a temporary thing, it won't last long. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Crying____by_Hahnsel.jpg

Though I do agree it would be ironic :icon_cool:

why didn't i listen when they told me not to put pictures of BH on the interwebz :/

though i agree in aforementioned thougt, BD + CRY really would be hilarious :lol:

DeletedUser

Everyone should be allies! Tribal huggles all round - everyone wins.

Now leave and give me your cities! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Me. Got an issue with adolescence?

POO is a temporary thing, it won't last long. :icon_wink:

Seems Po-O- disappeared, at least they are still on TW stats so I can find if any inactive -O- are by me to noble :icon_biggrin: