I'm back

DeletedUser

Nice to see Onaryc still around.

It's me, (Krakkan) just dropping back in TW, I remember when there were only two worlds to this game.

May stick around for a bit, so hello to those who remember me, and the newer people who have joined since, glad to meet you.

Shlomzi

Your signature seems slightly hypocritical considering how much bullcrap you spouted in W12.

DeletedUser

SE, joined with a few mates from another game, when I saw the TW link at the bottom of the screen ;-)

DeletedUser

Good luck. I don't know you but the name Krakkan sounds familiar though(, yes I know Pirates of the Carribean but other than that).

Michael Corleone.

Who wants to make a bet?

Krakkan will be banned before anyone has LC?

:lol:

DeletedUser

SE, joined with a few mates from another game, when I saw the TW link at the bottom of the screen ;-)

what tribe?:icon_razz:

Who wants to make a bet?

Krakkan will be banned before anyone has LC?

:lol:

not funny considering a member of Geico has already been banned :|

Good luck. I don't know you but the name Krakkan sounds familiar though(, yes I know Pirates of the Carribean but other than that).

maybe here?
Thread

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Was this not like a year ago? Wow, some of you do like to clutch old straws.

Michael Corleone.

Oh yay! Its that way good player who was respected by the whole community for his integrity, honesty and law abiding ways. Yay for Grawler aka Krakkan!

Oh wait - for those who didn't experience his world 12 antics-:
First signs of foolishness
Krakkan being an idiot
Krakkan trying to justify his actions
Krakkan admitting his idiocy

Yeah. There isn't smoke without fire if you're wondering about all the haterz on these forums. T'is all justified. 100%. Krakkan is a cheater. Krakkan is a liar.
All the those threads bring laughter and joy to me. :lol:

DeletedUser

It had the same effect to me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was this not like a year ago? Wow, some of you do like to clutch old straws.

Leopard doesn't change his spots. Once a liar and a cheat, always a liar and a cheat. I love the way that you simply dodge our points and say how they make you laugh and the like. Matter of fact is that you were and are a laughing stock.

I also dislike the way "clutching at straws" implies that OUR arguments are weak, like we are the ones who don't have a leg to stand on. Meh, at least we can credit you at not being stupid enough to deny your failure and the masses of flaws in your tribalwars nature,

DeletedUser

Tss, I find it horrible to see that someone who tries to make a new start is immediately flamed for his actions in the past. He even apoligized in a thread and still.. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Ah plz not again start these discusses about krakkan ... Just some mod closes this thread ... the welcomeback party is over ^^!

LastApparatus

Tss, I find it horrible to see that someone who tries to make a new start is immediately flamed for his actions in the past. He even apoligized in a thread and still.. :icon_neutral:

I find it worse that the one doing the flaming was a mod. The standards are really dropping.

There'll always be a spot for you in PWNY, Krakkan. ;)

DeletedUser

You know it's bad when you post "I'm back" and a mod immediately starts yelling at you.

Ouch.