I'm back

DeletedUser

heh,

t'was a real mistake tho ..

funny one to make, however :lol:

AWKD

Shadowfog=Forum Troll=Not even Slightly interesting or entertaining=he should move on and find another post to have his emo man on man arguments about not alot.

This thread is about Grawler so shadowfog make your own thread that nobody will care to read

DeletedUser

Shadowfog=Forum Troll=Not even Slightly interesting or entertaining=he should move on and find another post to have his emo man on man arguments about not alot.

This thread is about Grawler so shadowfog make your own thread that nobody will care to read

<3 awww you post this several days after the original post which i posted to try cause drama to open up on this thread as it was getting boring.

AWKD = useless poster=very rarely see you post so your opinion isn't much= Should atleast post a few hours after a trolling post to cause some drama than days later.

So truth be told, no body cares about you or your opinion either <3. There i deleted the post, so you don't get upset again <3

DeletedUser

Come again?
The last time I checked, in several rating topics and many opinions have been implied here, it says that shadowfog is wubley pewson that hands out free harry potter books with a bucket fill of milk! How often do you find nice people like that? :icon_eek:

LastApparatus

Did he tell you... Those buckets full of milk come from the sort of cows that have horns and chase after the color red.

DeletedUser

Did he tell you... Those buckets full of milk come from the sort of cows that have horns and chase after the color red.

LIEZ! ITS ALL LIEZ I TELL YOU :icon_eek:

psst bulls don't chase after red, urban myth <3