I'm back

DeletedUser

Tss, I find it horrible to see that someone who tries to make a new start is immediately flamed for his actions in the past. He even apoligized in a thread and still.. :icon_neutral:

Apologies do not change things, generally people use it to save their skin and some face. After reading just one of those threads I'm highly unimpressed, Now that you've come back leave once more, the general view is your not welcome here. Though i love you intersum dear and your our golden cow i must disagree

I find it worse that the one doing the flaming was a mod. The standards are really dropping.

There'll always be a spot for you in PWNY, Krakkan. ;)

A lot of mods flame, it happens.

Nudist

It's nice to see an old familiar face here, too bad you're still public enemy #1.

DeletedUser

implies that OUR arguments are weak, like we are the ones who don't have a leg to stand on.

OUR? I was just showing the most viewed thread about krakkan. I answered his question. I was NOT trying to flame or argue:icon_rolleyes:

anyways, welcome back krakkan, hope to run into you in K55. If you want to chat(which I doubt you do) mail me ingame, I am zExodus.

DeletedUser

OUR? I was just showing the most viewed thread about krakkan. I answered his question. I was NOT trying to flame or argue:icon_rolleyes:

anyways, welcome back krakkan, hope to run into you in K55. If you want to chat(which I doubt you do) mail me ingame, I am zExodus.

I thought you had better taste dear

DeletedUser

Even though I've only heard of you from various fairy tales and bedtime stories, 'Sup.

Welcome to W39 I hope you have fun! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Welcome back krakkan, long time no see dude. Anyway don't bother hurling abuse. Forgive and forget, the guy probably learned his lesson so just let him enjoy tw.

DeletedUser

Meh, I've changed but I suppose I'll have to prove that ingame.

The unwanted words don't affect nor bother me, I'm the sort of person who brushes them off and thrives on "boo"s just to prove myself better. I suppose I'll meet you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

Long time no see Grawler.

Still remember you, me and DTATDM running DOOM in world 4?

Ah, the memories...

DeletedUser

I wouldn't consider it spam, I got my point across didn't I? I think the mods would agree.

Possibly. On other worlds I've had infractions thanks to one word posts which were along the lines of "Agreed" but I still received them.

DeletedUser

Possibly. On other worlds I've had infractions thanks to one word posts which were along the lines of "Agreed" but I still received them.

In that case, apologies to the mods, but my post still stands as "puke." (the only word I could think of that pertains to krakkan that I'm allowed to post)

DeletedUser

In that case, apologies to the mods, but my post still stands as "puke." (the only word I could think of that pertains to krakkan that I'm allowed to post)

Ooh, you hit me where it hurts, my old tribalwars way. Ouch.[/sarcasm]

Fag.

Last edited by a moderator:

LastApparatus

Flame and give a reason for your post as much as you want, its still considered spam, and leaving your post one word due to hatred of an individual only proves your stubbornness and ignorance.

DeletedUser

Flame and give a reason for your post as much as you want, its still considered spam, and leaving your post one word due to hatred of an individual only proves your stubbornness and ignorance.

Oh he doesnt seem ignorant, and it doesnt seem krakken has changed his ways with his bad choice of language.

Ooh, you hit me where it hurts, my old tribalwars way. Ouch.[/sarcasm]

Fag.

Grow up and don't call him a homosexual in a derogative manner

DeletedUser

Long time no see Grawler.

Still remember you, me and DTATDM running DOOM in world 4?

Ah, the memories...

Ah DOOM, the only thing I remember you guys doing was merging into DBD when war was eminent. Didn't Grawler have to sacrifice himself to save your skins??

Good to see you back Grawler, I don't even know what happened and since it's in the past I'll leave it there.

DeletedUser

I don't think grudges should be held forever, No matter what a person may have done. I beleive everyone should receive forgivness from everyone. Unless the thing Kraken had done was something personal and in real life, I don't think it's fair to completely judge him/her until you know them as a person, mear graphics and a name are not enough.

Although saying that, kill a family member of mine and I will hunt you down.

DeletedUser

Oh he doesnt seem ignorant, and it doesnt seem krakken has changed his ways with his bad choice of language.

Grow up and don't call him a homosexual in a derogative manner

He/She called me puke, I'll call it whatever I wish. Don't dish out what you cannot handle.