I'm back

DeletedUser

haha nice to see you back. I think I joined your tribe as RascustheGreat at one time.

DeletedUser

He/She called me puke, I'll call it whatever I wish. Don't dish out what you cannot handle.

Your obviously a half wit, trot sayed puke as in to be sick, i doubt they referred to you as "puke".

And even if they did how does that justify you swearing at them and using such a derogative term? Get a grip

DeletedUser

Your obviously a half wit, trot sayed puke as in to be sick, i doubt they referred to you as "puke".

And even if they did how does that justify you swearing at them and using such a derogative term? Get a grip

Fag, isn't foul language.

Fag is english slang for a cigrette.

DeletedUser

First of all, if I was a male, I would consider it very inappropriate to call me a fag. Second of all, I am NOT ignorant of your past actions, and I agree, people do make mistakes and do change. However, I find it amusing that you have the (insert male organ here) to come back announcing who you are. People who change are shameful and regretful of what they have done, therefore I would have played under an alias if I were you, not announcing who I was. Coincidentally, I'm someone who used to play and have come back in this world...did I make an "I'm back" thread. No.

DeletedUser

Regardless, my "I'm back" thread was a mere hello to those who may have remembered me, I didn't do it to go and try and boost my ego. You're a fool and so is anyone else if you believed that was the case. I didn't come back say, oh oh it's me it's me krakkan, i won 2 speed rounds, i lead nuke and 24/7, member of ph, bla bla bla did I? No I didn't think so. I've apologised for my previous actions and clearly stated that it's in the past. It's not my fault that there are so many that are here. You seem to be one of the people that would attend a witch hunt, shout burn him, then ask, why are we burning him. That's the ideology I get from you.

DeletedUser

I do still say you made this thread for attention. Did you think you would get a friendly "hello"? If you did, then YOU are a fool. If you want to say hello to the few people that can stand to have a petty conversation with you, then message them. The rest of us don't care, and thrive on revealing your idiocracy, when you don't do so on your own, which is rare.

DeletedUser

Regardless, my "I'm back" thread was a mere hello to those who may have remembered me, I didn't do it to go and try and boost my ego. You're a fool and so is anyone else if you believed that was the case. I didn't come back say, oh oh it's me it's me krakkan, i won 2 speed rounds, i lead nuke and 24/7, member of ph, bla bla bla did I? No I didn't think so. I've apologised for my previous actions and clearly stated that it's in the past. It's not my fault that there are so many that are here. You seem to be one of the people that would attend a witch hunt, shout burn him, then ask, why are we burning him. That's the ideology I get from you.

We know why we're burning you, your a jackass, its quite simple really.

And we had any doubts they have been clarified with the way you've just carried yourself in such a dignified manner :icon_rolleyes:.

Now anyway, BURN HIM :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I do still say you made this thread for attention. Did you think you would get a friendly "hello"? If you did, then YOU are a fool. If you want to say hello to the few people that can stand to have a petty conversation with you, then message them. The rest of us don't care, and thrive on revealing your idiocracy, when you don't do so on your own, which is rare.

Natrually you do sound like an idiot.

If one person wants to reply in a friendly manner then my objective is complete.

The rest of us don't care? Why are you still posting then?

I repeat, Idiot.

DeletedUser

Mohandas K. Gandhi: The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

Just thought I'd throw that into the equation.

Nudist

People in the TW Community can be very harsh and unforgiving, it's sad =\

DeletedUser

Don't burn me, because this is just my opinion and I'm entitled to it, but I think if you have nothing nice to be said about Krakken in this, I suggest you just move on and ignore it. I think the whole point of this thread was to just simply say "Hi" to his old friends.

I'm on neither side here, so again, don't burn me because burnt rabbit doesn't taste great.