I'm back

DeletedUser

Ooh, getting personal over a game?

Nice show of standards.

No not really, i'm throwing an opinion out here. Your just fun to bicker with otherwise you wouldn't show up on my radar if you didn't use such petty language, which showed everyone your standards also :).

DeletedUser

Natrually you do sound like an idiot.

If one person wants to reply in a friendly manner then my objective is complete.

The rest of us don't care? Why are you still posting then?

I repeat, Idiot.

So your objective was to have one person say hi to you nicely? That's a sad, sad accomplishment. :lol: Why are we posting? Just as I said, we thrive on your reactions. Why does the big brother beat on the little brother? Because he gets a reaction. If the little brother just sat there and laughed, or paid no attention, the big brother would get bored. So basically, ignore us and we'll probably leave you alone. But probably not.

Btw, can you think of anything more original than "idiot"? I know you think I'm an idiot by now sheesh, don't have to repeat yourself 7 times.

DeletedUser

I remember you, Krakkan..

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/---------rofl.JPG

---------rofl.JPG

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We know why we're burning you, your a jackass, its quite simple really.

And we had any doubts they have been clarified with the way you've just carried yourself in such a dignified manner :icon_rolleyes:.

Now anyway, BURN HIM :icon_twisted:
I remember this quite well. I commented on the Drawves PnP. You told me not to post if I have nothing nice to say and to not post criticism without adding a foundation to it. It is funny how one can contradict their self so easily.

Now, quit being a hypocrite and listen to your own advice.

*TehDarkOne*

Leopard doesn't change his spots. Once a liar and a cheat, always a liar and a cheat. I love the way that you simply dodge our points and say how they make you laugh and the like. Matter of fact is that you were and are a laughing stock.

I also dislike the way "clutching at straws" implies that OUR arguments are weak, like we are the ones who don't have a leg to stand on. Meh, at least we can credit you at not being stupid enough to deny your failure and the masses of flaws in your tribalwars nature,

Arent you a mod? Arent you suppost to be setting an example but instead you choose to flame someone. In my opinion you should not be a mod for these actions.

The mod standards are pathetic compared to what they used to be.

DeletedUser

Arent you a mod? Arent you suppost to be setting an example but instead you choose to flame someone. In my opinion you should not be a mod for these actions.

A mod is only a mod on the world they are a mod, unless they are an elder mod. As such they are free to post as a regular player in worlds they are playing, no different from anyone else.

That's my understanding of things.

*TehDarkOne*

I just can't believe the pathetic immaturity im seeing in this thread.

Krakkan getting flamed for something that happened over a year ago? :icon_rolleyes: I mean comeone seriously? Krakkan apologized on 2 or 3 occasions last year when it happened, and people still give him crap for it. This is TRIBALWARS, this isn't meant to be taken seriously like your life depends on it, like half of you are acting like. :icon_cry:

Time for some people to grow up and stop living on the past and stop acting as this has done damage to your life.

ps.. A mod, no matter what world they post in, still has the mod tag next to their name; therefore they are still obligated to their duties and act in a appropriate manner and that means not acting immature and flaming people. They are suppost to set an example.
Thanks,

TDO*

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So just because a mod is a mod they are no longer allowed to post as a player? So that means Lizy, Galum, Petn, Servy, Shards, etc are not actually allowed to play the game? Darn... :icon_rolleyes:

A mod is a mod on the worlds which they mod. On those which they do not mod, they're free to post in the PnPs just like any other poster.

DeletedUser

Actually fair enough, as this is only a game I play for fun not for arguments.

I'll take my leave.

Good bye everyone.

*TehDarkOne*

So just because a mod is a mod they are no longer allowed to post as a player? So that means Lizy, Galum, Petn, Servy, Shards, etc are not actually allowed to play the game? Darn... :icon_rolleyes:

A mod is a mod on the worlds which they mod. On those which they do not mod, they're free to post in the PnPs just like any other poster.

Willovain please show me a quote where I said that a mod is not allowed to post as a player. Please do so.

And mods no matter what world they post in are suppost to be setting an example, they still have the tag next to their name that says "mod".

*TehDarkOne*

Actually fair enough, as this is only a game I play for fun not for arguments.

I'll take my leave.

Good bye everyone.

Krakkan DON'T let immature people that live in the past and take tribalwars as their life prevent yourself from having fun. Dont leave just because of that, your entitled to have fun, you apologized on 2 or 3 occasions for your actions. Thats all that's needed. If people still want to give you crap then so be it, it just shows that they are the lesser man.

Dont leave, make them more upset by staying and show them who you are. Make their questions go away

TDO*

DeletedUser

Welcome back and Goodbye.
"One word posts count as spam."

Offtopic Posting
Please post answers/comments that are relevant and relate/refer to the thread topic. If you cannot post a sensible answer it is better to avoid saying anything. This is particularly true for one-word-posts like "lol" or "rofl".

To avoid repetition of arguments especially in long discussions you should always read the whole topic before posting.
Now, can you tell me how exactly is your post relevant this thread?

DeletedUser

Krakkan DON'T let immature people that live in the past and take tribalwars as their life prevent yourself from having fun. Dont leave just because of that, your entitled to have fun, you apologized on 2 or 3 occasions for your actions. Thats all that's needed. If people still want to give you crap then so be it, it just shows that they are the lesser man.

Dont leave, make them more upset by staying and show them who you are. Make their questions go away

TDO*

The fact that you overuse the word immature reveals your weakness. You are someone who is incapable of expressing yourself without resorting to pathetic and juvenile platitudes in the forum indicates that you have neither the intellect or the maturity to use proper vocabulary to express yourself. In short, you are a NOOOOOOOOB.

LastApparatus

Welcome back and Goodbye.

Now, can you tell me how exactly is your post relevant this thread?

Sure, but only if you take your head out of your ass and stop acting all high and mighty. I was making a point about a previous post AND defending the original poster. I believe logically, that fits this thread in two ways.