W19 Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

By you, he probably meant our noble opposition, of which STONED and ASYLUM are both a part. Anyway, I dont think stoned or asylum asked -D- to reform, we just took advantage of STONED eating Candy at the time to reform and distract XLR from jumping in on Candy's side so that Candy would be destroyed and not able to help XLR against -D-.

Candy held out long enough for XLR to hand the new -D- its a$$ and still jump in on Candy's side. I'm quite impressed by the effect that XLR has had on the outcome of the war. First time I've been in a war where we supported the underdog and came out ahead!

:cata::cata::cata::cata::cata:

DeletedUser

As for this .. soupy --- That class act of a guy Matt- was actually quite close with Alphabonkers ... who did in fact collude with matt- to attack XLR and keep us distracted. We just beat them to the punch and muted their plotting and scheming.

That doesn't surprise me... we did want to win and the tribe was called "Deception" It was fun playing that way, but playing the XLR way of WAR WAR WAR KILL KILL KILL is more fun :D

DeletedUser

tommyboy tried to be an opportunistic player but inspired only n00bs.

His absence on this world is no great shock to anyone.

Rest in peace...lol

DeletedUser

There best be an explaination for this.

Side 1:
Tribes: XLR CANDY
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: STONED ASYLUM STO-P
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,025
Side 2: 740
Difference: 285

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,861,356
Side 2: 7,194,001
Difference: 2,667,355

image.php

DeletedUser

sly covered it, by "you" I meant the "Evil Empire" side, or anyway you want to call it. It was not aimed to WR exclusively.

And dratts, tommyboy(Matt-) told me that story when he wanted to recruit us in the north, so it's not something I made up. The idea was to gangbang XLR, -D- from the north and YOUR SIDE from the south, and he received a lot of encouragement from the south to reform -D-.

@taylor: It wasn't arrogance, it was a 2 minute difference in posting, I didn't saw your post. Again, sly saw it as it was. No wonder he is our duke, lol.

Anyway, after explaining everything, let's get back to the war.

DeletedUser

Yeah don't worry these are the 3 ponies I attacked you with...

cute_pony_2.gif

But the Mexican Machine named Jorska got some of my Evil Pinyata's

evil-kirby-pinata-490.jpg

:icon_twisted:

well you know what my ponys are
screenshot-3.jpg

cant whait to see what you´r piñatas have :cata:?????

DeletedUser

Heh, I guess THE event must be mentioned almost in every thread on w19.

The saddest thing is, that every time I read it, I feel like a failure :icon_cry: Good thing, I am not playing this game anymore :lol:

smiley.jpg

slayer123121

Pam nam, I don't think you are stupid, I think you are paranoid. We aren't controlling MoS accounts, and we don't care if you think we are. XLR doesn't play that way. We're a full on balls out war tribe. That's our tribes character. Candy is our ally and doesn't play that way either.

Honestly, your ranting smells of desperation to us because we know you are wrong. You are scrambling to come up with some excuse about why STONED/Asylum is getting owned and whatever sad little nuke unleashings have happened from MoS is a pathetic excuse for you to latch on to. Do what XLR did when Asylum started unleashing cross continent massive nukings, and just man up. MoS players leaving the game did something illogical and idiotic. It's not the first nor will it be the last time that someone quitting does something like this.

BTW, Which villages did they send those nukes to?

Thanks Seasoup Skipped tooo much school for games eh? If you could actually read his statements they quite clearly say Signos not Xlr, theres a time and a place for your green Soup you obviously have had a tad too much.

And Stoned/Asylum isn't getting owned if you look at the forever stats we're ahead (Stoned really) you've just had alot more recently which was bound to happen somewere along the line since Candy and Xlr are supposed to be the Core hardened war tribes no?. Alss Asylum havn't launched any opts on you, we sent you a few cats/Nukes not really gone after anyone, couple Candy villages that's bout it.

Pam Nam

How is it a reading Comprehension? We read it just fine, it's infact Avengers writing comprehension. Let me explain...

It's hard to define what context he used the word 'you'. Your is the possessive pronominal adjective. But the first and most common definition of 'You' is 'the person to whom one is speaking or writing'. So while talking to WR, Avengers clearly should have just used the word 'STONED' to make his meaning more clear. Rather than 'you' which insinuates Asylum had involvement.

And Slytown I dropped out of school 2 years before the finish, but I don't have a hard time with it. Stop thinking you're so clever. Fact is I have pwnd you on PnP countless times and I'm just some 18 year old school drop out :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44836

Again you think I'm stupid. That really doesn't prove that the MoS players in question launched these attacks on their own accord does it?

Sorry to flog the poor dead :lightcavalry:. But i would like to point out my view on this.:icon_idea:

It is possible that Mos attacking Asylum and Stoned is a way of them trying to get CANDY to stop kicking their ass's.

If some1 did mention this, i missed it. :)

Pam Nam

Even if that's the case the more likely scenario is CANDY had some involvement in getting MoS to make that decision. They wouldn't just decide, and do that on their own accord.

DeletedUser44836

I have to agree with you to some point. I do think that it is possible that some1 pushed Mos in that direction. but the problem both of us have is that we have no proof, and all we can do is speculate.

I just find it very likely that they have opted to attack in order to escape, as weird as that sounds.

DeletedUser

In response to Pam Nam:

o well!!! you´ll geth attacks frome soros.. well gess you´ll know wen you see his attacks incoming..:icon_eek:

and so???? conformed.. you see now he is attacking by his own..:icon_rolleyes: and not cause we toldhim to do it....:lol:

DeletedUser

Look ... there is no real need to get into a grammar debate here.

As for "owning" me on the PnP several times ... more power to you for calling me cat penis kid. I got seriously owned on that one. :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.