W19 Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pam Nam

o well!!! you´ll geth attacks frome soros.. well gess you´ll know wen you see his attacks incoming..:icon_eek:

Not quite sure what you're saying here. But please let Soros attack, from what I have heard he is a major noob. I mean where did he get all those points? Oh thats right 442 of his conquers were barbarian villages and practically all the rest were from inactives :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44836

To put an end to the TIT for TAT fighting that is going on here.

Green = Stoned on CANDY
RED = Stoned on XLR
Dark Blue = XLR on Stoned
Light Blue = CANDY on Stoned
Last Three Months with all three tribes.

CANDYSONTEDXLR.jpg

Last month between XLR and Stoned.
XLRSTONEDlastmonth.jpg

Last week between XLR and Stoned.
XLRSTONEDlastweek.jpg

Lets face it people. Pretty pictures make the PnP world go round.

DeletedUser

says the guy who started the whole comprehension thingy. You sure like to contradict youself eh? :icon_wink:

Uhm... grammar is not the same as comprehension. Criticizing someones ability to understand simple concepts, is not the same as saying they cannot spell or write correctly... but I see you don't comprehend that.

DeletedUser

Sorry to flog the poor dead :lightcavalry:. But i would like to point out my view on this.:icon_idea:

It is possible that Mos attacking Asylum and Stoned is a way of them trying to get CANDY to stop kicking their ass's.

If some1 did mention this, i missed it. :)

Have any of you guys checked out MoS on TWStats?

Geez...we have no control over the 2 accounts that MAY be active.

And to answer your question Chaos, if not already apparent, MoS is dead.

DeletedUser44836

Have any of you guys checked out MoS on TWStats?

Geez...we have no control over the 2 accounts that MAY be active.

And to answer your question Chaos, if not already apparent, MoS is dead.

Vilja, i did not say that you are controlling them, i simply added my 5cents.
And my 5 cents did point at the possibility of them trying something different to what every1 else was saying.

DeletedUser

Uhm... grammar is not the same as comprehension. Criticizing someones ability to understand simple concepts, is not the same as saying they cannot spell or write correctly... but I see you don't comprehend that.

yup, while we cant have grammer debate, its alright to have comprehension debate. :icon_rolleyes: But meh sly have deleted his post so yeah no point to continue this debate.

DeletedUser44836

I got a great :icon_idea:idea:icon_idea: for a debate..... look at the maps. talk about the war....

DeletedUser

Even if that's the case the more likely scenario is CANDY had some involvement in getting MoS to make that decision. They wouldn't just decide, and do that on their own accord.

Sorry, drats, but keep reaching. You might find exactly what you're looking for once you get past all of the bulls*** you bury yourself in.

DeletedUser

He is not only reaching but desperate.

The rest and best is aiming at you. Can you survive?

DeletedUser

Who knows? Maybe they need some big help..

we all know he need a LOT of help ... mostly pyschotheraputic tho ... nothing bonded can help with ... unless you all are therapists than can help him solve his delusional childish fantasies and delusions

but ........................

back on topic .... XLR and Candy keep taking villages from stoned (via the maps) with very little resistance from stoned ... i wonder why that is? :icon_confused: ... we, xlr at the very least ... (and yes i can say this with authority) ... attack their active members pretty much exclusively :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Innocently stating the obvious? Who appears to need help? Asylum?

Yeah, they need help alright. If some, not all, of them keeping digging their respective holes deeper, they'll need as much help as they can get ... however, I'm not so sure they'll be privy to accepting it from you, Nathan, or even anyone else. Of course, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong .. won't be the first time, won't be the last time either.

DeletedUser50733

Yeah, they need help alright. If some, not all, of them keeping digging their respective holes deeper, they'll need as much help as they can get ... however, I'm not so sure they'll be privy to accepting it from you, Nathan, or even anyone else. Of course, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong .. won't be the first time, won't be the last time either.

Hehe, my tribe just got busy, so we are staying out for at least a fortnight. But if the offers beat the current high offered by a rather polite fellow of a ride in a convertible lamborghini then a bite of scrumptious roast potatoes followed by a rather exciting prospect for dessert, let me know and I'll see what I can do :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Nathan, personally you seem like a decent guy. Just stop trying to play both sides of the fence.

ASYLUM threatened you with attacks if BONDED jumped in. Neither side wants BONDEDs involvement so stop talking crap or hear say.

DeletedUser50733

Nathan, personally you seem like a decent guy. Just stop trying to play both sides of the fence.

ASYLUM threatened you with attacks if BONDED jumped in. Neither side wants BONDEDs involvement so stop talking crap or hear say.

Well it sure seems like I am keeping everyone guessing. That, for now, is how I want it, and so how it shall be. I already know what I shall be doing.

DeletedUser

Hehe, my tribe just got busy, so we are staying out for at least a fortnight. But if the offers beat the current high offered by a rather polite fellow of a ride in a convertible lamborghini then a bite of scrumptious roast potatoes followed by a rather exciting prospect for dessert, let me know and I'll see what I can do :icon_cool:

I'll agree with Vilja on this. Nathan, even if I've never had the chance to speak with you, either here, in-game, or on Skype, you do seem like a nice person. But neither side is looking to hire a "mercenary tribe" for the war, which is exactly what it would appear to be if your tribe jumped in on a side. Lines in the sand have been drawn. It'd be far better if, instead of tending offers, you either chose a side to stand on or remain completely neutral.

Feel free, though, to PM me in game, here, or even on Skype (same name there) if you wanna talk. It's always good to talk to other players.

DeletedUser50733

I'll agree with Vilja on this. Nathan, even if I've never had the chance to speak with you, either here, in-game, or on Skype, you do seem like a nice person. But neither side is looking to hire a "mercenary tribe" for the war, which is exactly what it would appear to be if your tribe jumped in on a side. Lines in the sand have been drawn. It'd be far better if, instead of tending offers, you either chose a side to stand on or remain completely neutral.

Feel free, though, to PM me in game, here, or even on Skype (same name there) if you wanna talk. It's always good to talk to other players.

See my above post - I already know what I will do. I have reasons good enough to declare war on them without having to state I am helping somebody as a reason. I have known for a wee while, just gotta take care of a couple things first. The offers is a non-serious, jestful sidetrack seeing as I am in a funny mood and I can imagine some of the responses that may/may not appear :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.