Welcome Casus Belli

DeletedUser

But they were just a typo quote and an out of context quote :( Calis meant to say cup, and JT was referring to the fact that he's coplayed w/ guys before.

WFA, I had no idea. O.O Hi! *waves*

Davi, I'm pretty sure that NDS was aware I'm joking w/ him. And if he wasn't, he can certainly message me and tell me so.
hehehe, well tbh I personally did not see anything wrong with the typos, I feel there is nothing wrong with suggestiveness :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome Casus, I guess we have set our ground rules early. No more sheep comments and has anyone else got a warning yet?

DeletedUser

Hi Casus , nice to have you. Hope you stay here a while.

If someone blows you up in that Barney suit , then you will be Barney Rubble

DeletedUser

all W15 mods are...i know W11 were also a bunch of spammers...had a spam session with them at some point...they invaded our forums and we went for theirs. :icon_twisted:

:icon_rolleyes:

Invaded!

Hi Casus.

Let...
The...
Spamming...
Begin!

Or...

Restart?

DeletedUser

Hiyo, watch it. If you spam in W15, it's the same as W11, but I'll be easier to annoy. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's get chan, and misfit and all the other people I don't know yet!

Tellgar

Welcome Casus, I guess we have set our ground rules early. No more sheep comments and has anyone else got a warning yet?

No more sheep comments?!? :icon_cry:

633564940352646100-sheeple.jpg

DeletedUser

W11 spammers, don't push me -_-

...Screw this, Ima go take a nap.

DeletedUser

You know what I love?
She doesnt actually need a reason to ban any of you :)
Read the rules
"Please note that We reserve the right to ban or infract players even if they haven't violated the stated forum rules"
So keep pushing it people :)
Tis fun to watch