Join in the bet and win in life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordofwar08

This will either Phail or boom either way I do not give a sh*t.

Game is simple and TW related (Note to IYA)

This game is simple, fun and based around current happening's.

What you do is simply guess the next member who is kicked or asked to leave from a PTT tribe, to save face.

This may appeal to anyone not in PTT or those in PTT who also think PTT is a joke.

DeletedUser

Please dismiss me!!!!!!
i have 12323085 incomings :O:O:O

DeletedUser

Despite gixxers bad location, he is doing well. it's easy to cut ginatsfrey's trains, allthough i do admit he is pretty doomed XD

Allthough not as easy to cut as Bezas 21second train. someone might want to remind him how to open TABS to start with. Or did i forget? he uses internet explorer V5.

DeletedUser

LOL

21 seconds, and he told me i didn't know how to play this game:icon_biggrin::lol:

DeletedUser

Give the man some credit, actually dont, he forgot to support after aswell.
Not to mention support after gixxer's village losses, many villages have been taken back like that.
simple stuff really, if this were a frontline rather than an idolised assault it would be much more fun :)

DeletedUser

LOL this keeps geeting better and better.

21 seconds is un-forgiveableI mean you can fit a bus though that gap lol, even if you 1 tab open you should at least get a 10 second noble train lol.

And the best thing about the situation is that this guy was the leader of *I*:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

He doesnt even clear his targets either. He forces players like 'Lost_On_Display' to do it for him, haha. how pathetic. Just so he can come on here and boast about how uber he is.

DeletedUser

i guess Hezlog is the next player who will leave PTT, after him is JOHN009 or mick niven.

DeletedUser

Despite gixxers bad location, he is doing well. it's easy to cut ginatsfrey's trains, allthough i do admit he is pretty doomed XD

Allthough not as easy to cut as Bezas 21second train. someone might want to remind him how to open TABS to start with. Or did i forget? he uses internet explorer V5.

I use internet explorer, gtfo :p

Tbh.. Its all about adjusting to your opponent's needs. When I'm fighting idiots like Hero of China, or Dancing bear, my trains are about 15-30 seconds. Its when they get their heads outta their ass, and finally cut my trains that I get on good old opera..

In the end it doesn't matter.. Gixxer still gets kicked and rimmed :D

DeletedUser

All 3 of them are good friends of mine from PTT-R, those were the good days ;")

DeletedUser

I use internet explorer, gtfo :p

Tbh.. Its all about adjusting to your opponent's needs. When I'm fighting idiots like Hero of China, or Dancing bear, my trains are about 15-30 seconds. Its when they get their heads outta their ass, and finally cut my trains that I get on good old opera..

In the end it doesn't matter.. Gixxer still gets kicked and rimmed :D

15-30 :O
you should be able to do 10seconds if you only use 1 tab.

mordecairule

I think you must be dilusional...I have never sent any trains at Gixxer.

DeletedUser

My tyo, if I were you I wouldn't be telling everyone that I send "30" second trains, I mean wtf...

So you send 30 secondtrains and you cant scout a village properly, m8 if your going to scout me again try to send more than 7 scouts ok?:icon_razz::lol:

mordecairule

LOL this keeps geeting better and better.

21 seconds is un-forgiveableI mean you can fit a bus though that gap lol, even if you 1 tab open you should at least get a 10 second noble train lol.

And the best thing about the situation is that this guy was the leader of *I*:icon_biggrin:
I don't remember ever attacking Gixxer so who knows what Pflem is on about..

mordecairule

You sent a 21s train at winsonamny :)

On a clear village which his closest was 3 hours away...now I ask you...how would he be able to cut it? :icon_wink:

Like Tyo said...when yu are facing a weak enemy is it necessary to have milisecond trains? Why bother when a 15-30 second train will get the village anyways :p

The fact of the matter remains, my "crappy" trains have put me up +4 villages to PTT-B so far which is pathetic if you ask me considering I am using IE at work while I do it..LOL...

So tell me, if my trains have been so crappy what is that saying abotu Dancing Bear's abilities not to cut them?

Last edited:

mordecairule

He doesnt even clear his targets either. He forces players like 'Lost_On_Display' to do it for him, haha. how pathetic. Just so he can come on here and boast about how uber he is.

I don't remember ever forcing anyone to do anything? You must know me better than I know myself to consider me a slave driver...

It's something called TEAMWORK... I have 18 villages in the area, all building up, it makes sense to have someone assist you. You do know what TEAMWORK is right?

Status
Not open for further replies.