Join in the bet and win in life

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ohhh you guys are looosers and can't argue for suger, I am off.

Have a nice day LOW:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm still sticking with Gixxer, Final Answer Regis!

hi morde...
yes, i'm trying to find that button "leave tribe" but i can't, so... i will stay here.
&
WE &WEE thnx for my defense rank.

as i have say some time before, some bunny's can run and hide :)icon_razz:) but I WILL NOT :icon_twisted:!

DeletedUser

This is what PTT is made of :)
This is why you should be scared... RAWR

DeletedUser

This is what PTT is made of :)
This is why you should be scared... RAWR

too bad you guys lost over 1k villages to us. Also PTT is made of a lot of inactives, you were stating how beaza had 21 second noble trains? Well why aren't those sh*tty trains being cut? Are you saying 21 second trains have got us 1k villages from PTT? wow PTT must be a tribe full of elites

DeletedUser

So hows PTT doing keeping players on their accounts? Ive seen troops building once ive nobled villages? So someones obviously been there and recruited? surely then you should be sending support, oh nooooooooooo. Thats not how PTT roll. =)

giantsfrey

Despite gixxers bad location, he is doing well. it's easy to cut ginatsfrey's trains, allthough i do admit he is pretty doomed XD

Allthough not as easy to cut as Bezas 21second train. someone might want to remind him how to open TABS to start with. Or did i forget? he uses internet explorer V5.

hmm? i think i launched only 3 trains as of that post, and i took 2 villages. and the one that failed was not due to the noblemen being far apart; all trains were under 1 second, and there were no cuts inserted inbetween. maybe pfleming can elaborate on what he meant here?? anyways i only had 4 vills next to gixxer in his cluster of 40, where his tribe dominates the continent, and i have no allies around :eek:

we cleared all of gixxer with 80-hour nukes, and none were dodged. if you ask me, whoever is playing/sitting for gixxer is doing a shit-arse job

Last edited:

giantsfrey

anyways, after skimming over this thread, i'll agree with pfleming. PTT is a better, smarter group and has more teamwork. hence their 10 million points gifted to -WE- in the first 12 or whatever days of war. keep it up, i'm envious! and yeah, carlyle has had some obvious issues. maybe we should start post about all the nukes we've killed sitting idle in PTT vills though haha, something tells me that -WE- has probably done a better job than PTT *eyeroll*

Last edited:

mordecairule

hi morde...
yes, i'm trying to find that button "leave tribe" but i can't, so... i will stay here.
&
WE &WEE thnx for my defense rank.

as i have say some time before, some bunny's can run and hide :)icon_razz:) but I WILL NOT :icon_twisted:!

Death is a choice sometimes, and at least you will welcome it :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.