You've got to love it

DeletedUser8150

Hi people,

Do me a favour and check out the newly found tribe Warning tribe tag is Warnin

This guy made me laugh :)
After talking to him for about 10 minutes on msn he told me he was going to play some football with his friends and that he needed an account sitter. If I wanted to help him out?

Ofcourse I wanted to help him out. Then I went ahead and deleted his tribes forums, retrackt all the invites and leave his tribe. Then I made his very own tribe.

God I love to be evil :)

DeletedUser8150

Jup, and just because he placed his trust in me N.T. is going to have a fun couple of hours restoring their forums :)

DeletedUser52385

Lethum,
hate to say this but the only fool I see is you. you did something what porbably over 50K players have done already. Why not help them instead of hinder? TW needs some more players who can become decent or better. You came here looking for instant fame but instead you just look like a noob/fool. If you have something decent to post then please do so if not then please refrain from making pointless topics.

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser8150

Dear Nuke,

I can understand that you are upset, please have a cookie before you read any further.
After playing TW for little over 3 years I've become sick and tired of all the players that come up to me and tell me that they are the best players in the world but actually know absolutely nothing about this game.
It is my personal Philosofy that these players need to be taught some humility and that "Bigmouthing it" isn't going to work. Players who don't know what they are doing annoy me to no end. I have a certain vision on how I want to play this game and players who don't know what they are doing do not belong in that vision, this means that, according to my own philosofy, I get to herras, flame, burn, bash, farm and do anything else I can come up with to these players.

This is exactly what I have done.

Kind Regards,
-Lethum

Ps. please have another cookie :)

DeletedUser52385

Dear Nuke,

I can understand that you are upset, please have a cookie before you read any further.
After playing TW for little over 3 years I've become sick and tired of all the players that come up to me and tell me that they are the best players in the world but actually know absolutely nothing about this game.
It is my personal Philosofy that these players need to be taught some humility and that "Bigmouthing it" isn't going to work. Players who don't know what they are doing annoy me to no end. I have a certain vision on how I want to play this game and players who don't know what they are doing do not belong in that vision, this means that, according to my own philosofy, I get to herras, flame, burn, bash, farm and do anything else I can come up with to these players.

This is exactly what I have done.

Kind Regards,
-Lethum

Ps. please have another cookie :)

one word, pathetic. You think after playing for 3yrs you would have learned something. Now if it was someone who was boasting on the public forums and over hyped their pre-mades then maybe it would be funny. now its just a random newb who you decided to screw with. To be honest I don't mind the screwing with him/her much its the fact you felt the need to come on the forums trying to incresse your E-peen.

DeletedUser8150

Now now, no us for insulting me. This is "Random newb" you're talking about was boasting to me, that is enough for me to make it a public matter :)
There is nothing wrong with my E-peen, my girlfriend says size doesn't matter.. *pouts*

Would you like another cookie?

DeletedUser

haha message havnt been sent kid we are going to hit in a sec dont sweat it my dude.

DeletedUser8150

I think if you did report him for that, that would be a bit pathetic.

At the end of the day you did disrupt his tribe for no reason. If it was me, you would be hearing insults far worse than "pussy", that's for sure :lol:

Realy.. Even if I gave you a cookie?

I didn't disrupt his tribe for no reason, I did it because I could! That's a reason, right?

I know, I know, I just like to pull his chain :-D

DeletedUser

thanks for giving us a reason to make you are lil chew toy

So im done speaking on the forum no reason to you got your kicks we will have ours.

Thank you
-DatDude

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey your not funny, learn some manners. TW doesn't need back-stabbers like you. I advise you stop posting on the forums. Disgust me.

DeletedUser8150

Manners? I've been nothing but polite to Datdude.
Back-stabbing is what this game is all about. It's about beeing faster and smarter then your enemy.

All is fair in love and war, get used to it.

Relax and have a cookie!

DeletedUser

Your not faster or smarter, good job, now you cant get a decent tribe, because you UNTESTABLE. You dont have skills you just have a huge ego, stop playing TW. We dont want you. I hope all the people reading this take it out on you. Good luck.

DeletedUser8150

Actually, I am faster and I am smarter. That's why they call what I did "outsmarting" the enemy.

N.T. could have been a decent tribe, that's one of the reasons I did what I did. I'm very much testable, but I pick my opponents, not the otherway around. That's what you call "thinking ahead".

Come and test me yourself, I'd love to give your troops some Cookies! As a matter of fact I believe my troops are on Cookie backing assignment right now :)

Who's this We you're talking about? I'd love to meet your friends, should I bake more cookies?

Actually, the only one who has put his words where his mouth is is Datdude and he's just a big cudlybear so I'm not to worried :)

I don't need luck kiddo, I've got cookies

DeletedUser

i have to say this is a JOKE! Lethum your gonna be a FAILURE some day

DeletedUser

cookies are for good people...

ur cookies makes ppl evil! :icon_evil:

44kevin44

Wow, a lot of angry people over one noob tribe being messed with. :icon_eek: