The BORG Collective marches on…

DeletedUser

notice how finny totally ignored what EJ said about his leadership role.

Its quite obvious, theres no way to decline it, Maybe Borg should find a better leadership role who is actually a bit better it bringing PNP to the table.

DeletedUser

I follow the world 10 forums randomly because I find it strangely compelling; something to do when nothing else presents itself. This is absolutely hilarious. Finny's been claiming forever that he's not leadership. We want a reply. Justify yourself Finny. I want my entertainment.

DeletedUser

hes not. as simple as that bro. He HELPS out with tribal matters every now and then like a forum mod or a low ranked recruiter or a player running an errand for his / her own leader would do, but that doesnt necessarily make him have a leadership position does it?

Either way, CTRL are the accusers, so since they are accusing finny of being in a leadership position, THEY must give proof of it, not the other way around.

Innocent until proven guilty.

DeletedUser

hes not. as simple as that bro. He HELPS out with tribal matters every now and then like a forum mod or a low ranked recruiter or a player running an errand for his / her own leader would do, but that doesnt necessarily make him have a leadership position does it?

Either way, CTRL are the accusers, so since they are accusing finny of being in a leadership position, THEY must give proof of it, not the other way around.

Already provided proof. Hes been saying for ages now he isn't a leader nor does he have privs and he's been proven to be a liar already. Now Finny has to defend himself against the proof provided (or just ignore the fact that he was caught lying against like usual).

DeletedUser61629

Its already been proven

DeletedUser

And with Pepsi-Styx moving back to Borg instead of Borg-B, both tribes are down points and villages for the month.

DeletedUser

Everyone knows EJ has perhaps the biggest ego in W10 next to KW :icon_wink:.

Nah, My EGO is several orders of magnitude larger than both of theirs combined =D

and I guess I lost my death pool bet cause some other borgy deleted before bahlool =(

DeletedUser

Finny ey, now you get out of W10 players saying youve been proved you, dang!.

I think theres enough proof from jon sight lol, and everybody out of Borg can see that.

DeletedUser

Ok, I left the forums because the majority of replies tend to be poor, and because I was tired of arguing the same old points over and over with people too stubborn to concede any flaws in their arguments, but for the record Finny is not in a leadership position. I am Co-Duke of BORG (as I have been for over a year and a half) with Welsh Celts.

Finny briefly had a position as a Baron. This lasted a matter of weeks before he was permanently eliminated from the game, courtesy of the TW Staff.* For 99% of his time in BORG he held no leadership position, and even still a Baron is not a particularly high 'leadership' role, when the position was filled by Finny due to activity at a time when many of our council were away.

I can't be bothered to remove half the CTRL replies from the ignore list to see what they have to say, but people unblocked (KW, SCTestor, those that don't act like assclowns etc.) can gladly show evidence of anything to the contrary of what I said. I will read the replies and possibly reply back if I need to, though I don't wish to rejoin this community as a regular poster - particularly not at the moment.

*Due to the current moderation of this game, my words clearly mention nothing definitive about in-game events and thus cannot be taken as a statement or defamation of any implied moderation, and as such should refrain from any punishable action being taken in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, I left the forums because the majority of replies tend to be poor, and because I was tired of arguing the same old points over and over with people too stubborn to concede any flaws in their arguments, but for the record Finny is not in a leadership position. I am Co-Duke of BORG (as I have been for over a year and a half) with Welsh Celts.

Finny briefly had a position as a Baron. This lasted a matter of weeks before he was permanently eliminated from the game, courtesy of the TW Staff.* For 99% of his time in BORG he held no leadership position, and even still a Baron is not a particularly high 'leadership' role, when the position was filled by Finny due to activity at a time when many of our council were away.

I can't be bothered to remove half the CTRL replies from the ignore list to see what they have to say, but people unblocked (KW, SCTestor, those that don't act like assclowns etc.) can gladly show evidence of anything to the contrary of what I said. I will read the replies and possibly reply back if I need to, though I don't wish to rejoin this community as a regular poster - particularly not at the moment.

*Due to the current moderation of this game, my words clearly mention nothing definitive about in-game events and thus cannot be taken as a statement or defamation of any implied moderation, and as such should refrain from any punishable action being taken in-game.

I don't believe, up until you guys went to war with us, and actually gave finny baron privs. when aramez told me finny was promoted to baron, prior to that, that there were any instances of us calling finny leadership (whithout being mistaken and properly corrected, he was just a loudmouthed influential member of borg on the forums)

It wasn't until after he got promoted, that we started constantly saying "finny is leadership" and finny kept lying about it, that we threw down statements and evidence to the contrary (of finny's lies)

Obviously he's an influencial part of borg, and carried influence with him. But he's ALWAYS stated he's never been a part of Borg leadership, which even now, you're saying he's full of crap, because you just said recently up until being permanently removed, he has been a baron (leadership) for a few weeks.

Proving yet again, Finny is full of crap, and nothing that comes out of his mouth is worth even the crap thats comes out of ones ass.

DeletedUser

I don't believe, up until you guys went to war with us, and actually gave finny baron privs. when aramez told me finny was promoted to baron, prior to that, that there were any instances of us calling finny leadership (whithout being mistaken and properly corrected, he was just a loudmouthed influential member of borg on the forums)

It wasn't until after he got promoted, that we started constantly saying "finny is leadership" and finny kept lying about it, that we threw down statements and evidence to the contrary (of finny's lies)

Obviously he's an influencial part of borg, and carried influence with him. But he's ALWAYS stated he's never been a part of Borg leadership, which even now, you're saying he's full of crap, because you just said recently up until being permanently removed, he has been a baron (leadership) for a few weeks.

Proving yet again, Finny is full of crap, and nothing that comes out of his mouth is worth even the crap thats comes out of ones ass.

Wrong.

But that's all I'll say. Back off the forums I go. I'll check back again once I get bored of another world :icon_wink:.
P.S. If you'd like to know why you're wrong PM somewhere.

DeletedUser

Wrong.

But that's all I'll say. Back off the forums I go. I'll check back again once I get bored of another world :icon_wink:.
P.S. If you'd like to know why you're wrong PM somewhere.

Normal member's can't change the privs of other members. Which would mean you would have had to have been promoted to a baron or duke at some point in time.

Case and point, you're a liar. Sit down shut up.

DeletedUser

the only higher position than baron is duke, is it not?

How many dukes do you have then?

Oh your a family, and thats why you fail

DeletedUser

the only higher position than baron is duke, is it not?

How many dukes do you have then?

Oh your a family, and thats why you fail

If you were borrowing your family's braincell today, maybe you wouldn't have made such an idiotic post. Oh well, I can forgive you for forgetting it was your turn on the rota.

How many Dukes? Well, I already said Co-Duke so that makes more than one... and guess what... we have two. Me, and Welsh Celts as I already said in the post yesterday. When you do borrow that braincell, please read what I actually wrote. :icon_wink:

Funnily enough, I think you'll find CTRL do, or at least did, have two Dukes as well. KW and EJ. But wait, that's the same amount as BORG, and CTRL aren't a family tribe. Assuming you still have the family braincell up to this point in my post, and haven't had to give it back after struggling with a few words with more than two syllables, please note that the number of Dukes a tribe has does not directly correlate with the number of tribes/branches it has.

Now I'll readily await the next infraction for being brutally honest when dealing with individuals such as yourself. I probably won't be able to reply back, what a pity, so 'goodbye'. :)

Moderation Note: You'll be pleased to note I refrained from correcting the dubious use of grammar in the quoted post, and also held back on any particularly strong 'cuss words'. Have a nice day.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:
About Time BORG finished off CTRL, TBH I dont see why they allied themselves with the most corrupt tribe in Tribal wars history anyway.

CTRL has grown quite a bit, But with the DDB war machince in on the fight It will be a bigger slaughter than the BDR(LunaW)/BORG war.

Redguardless on how I feel, Good luck to both sides. :)

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:
About Time BORG finished off CTRL, TBH I dont see why they allied themselves with the most corrupt tribe in Tribal wars history anyway.

CTRL has grown quite a bit, But with the DDB war machince in on the fight It will be a bigger slaughter than the BDR(LunaW)/BORG war.

Redguardless on how I feel, Good luck to both sides. :)

They're losing.

DeletedUser

I think borg and DDB will win mostly because when I was in w10 all the players I knew and still know on msn if they have not got their computer took off of them.:icon_rolleyes:. Are good players in general. However it will not be easy or a walk in the park to defeat ctrl they are the best tribe in Tw history lol. I think this war could go on forever until one tribe gets bored and quits.

DeletedUser

I think borg and DDB will win mostly because when I was in w10 all the players I knew and still know on msn if they have not got their computer took off of them.:icon_rolleyes:. Are good players in general. However it will not be easy or a walk in the park to defeat ctrl they are the best tribe in Tw history lol. I think this war could go on forever until one tribe gets bored and quits.
Did you actually just say BORG and DDB have good players? :icon_rolleyes:

kalkoenvet

I think your information is a bit outdated sadly.