Pho

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I could start by writing "Once upon a time PLxGUE and =EoN= merged..." but the story wouldn't end with "They lived happy forever". Cut that!

:)

Here we are again, alone and standing.

We are PHO, and we're rising from the ashes.

2ywa9uv.jpg

That's us, if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

End of Story.

DeletedUser

What does this mean?
That Plxgue is separating from EoN?

DeletedUser

Any particular reason?
And what kind of relationship will you have with EoN?

DeletedUser

Any particular reason?
And what kind of relationship will you have with EoN?

I'd prefer not to disclose the reason because I'd be super flamed on this decision, all I have to say is that I'll stay with my friends to the end, that's all. I don't really care about points since I'm having fun.

No ties at all.

DeletedUser

Well, this will be interesting.
davidTribal - since you're on right now, care to comment?

DeletedUser

Well, have nothing smart to say? :icon_confused:
No problem - say something stupid! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Tiaco, another question: Does your newly formed tribe have any special connections with PWO?
I mean, you were always on good terms with them, you gave your tribe a name PHO!?
Anything?

DeletedUser

I have nothing to say

godfather left for a really stupid reason which i wont reveal as he probably doesnt want it to be reveald

I offered him a chance to remerge,he refused

But since i learned quite a lot about the internal situation of PLXGUE(now PHO),i dont think the tribe has much chance of success

They will probably have to merge again in 2-3 months

DeletedUser

What are your relationships with K85/ROTKB, still attacking them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tiaco, another question: Does your newly formed tribe have any special connections with PWO?
I mean, you were always on good terms with them, you gave your tribe a name PHO!?
Anything?

Am I being interviewed? :icon_razz:

Yes we do [not] hold an alliance with PWO.

The name has nothing to do with PWO lol.

DeletedUser

OK tiaco.
Can you tell me your past working experience?
And where do you see yourself in this company in 5 years?

DeletedUser

I think tiaco will be living for a long time with friends like them

DeletedUser

I have nothing to say

godfather left for a really stupid reason which i wont reveal as he probably doesnt want it to be reveald

I offered him a chance to remerge,he refused

But since i learned quite a lot about the internal situation of PLXGUE(now PHO),i dont think the tribe has much chance of success

They will probably have to merge again in 2-3 months

Well since you consider it a stupid reason I may have to disclose what happened.

Then here we go:

PLxGUE and Farm-U were never in good terms. PLxGUE started negotiating the merge with =EoN= and one of the first offers was that we had to give Farm-U some of our players. Why?

Good question. No idea. Why would we give our players to Farm-U?

What happened, I refused obviously.

Then they said it was ok, if we just merged, well we did.

We had a yellow member, a friend of mine which I trust. I had someone in Farm-U informing me that Jagulley was giving them informations about our inactive players. And that Farm-U were going to noble them. Well shit hit the roof.

I asked Jagulley on the council and he admitted it that he had gave away one of our inactive to keep =EoN= and Farm-U in good terms.

Now my question is, you sell your friends for diplomacy? I don't, I stick with them.

David argues, that they were gonna give K53 so that we could have k73. Face something we would never lose k73 as it was ours, and giving them villages won't help. Why aren't they tributing you? Why are you giving them villages and it's not the opposite?! Because you're scared. Face it, you're the ones giving them villages not the contrary.

Seriously me leaving for a stupid reason made me laugh. I'll always stick with my friends even if that means I'll be rimmed.

If you're reading this and you think I'm an ass, what would have you done? Would you like to be sacrificed to keep 2 tribes relationship? Would you like to see you're friend getting screwed? I don't, that's why I left.

Go ahead, flame me all you want, but at least I have people who are loyal to me, and which I know that if I'm in need they will help and same will happen if they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.