Real-Life Picture thread.

DeletedUser

i played rugby for a short while, but as you can tell i'm not big, but very fast. had to stop because of back pains.

DeletedUser

yea rugby is by far the best sports so il take it thor you play 2nd row or maybe flanker ???

Nope, I played Tight Head, (number 3) for University. Was actually one of the shorter guys in the scrum. :icon_cry: but ran 50 meters in 5.5 seconds.

They do grow them big in South Africa. 2nd row in scrum, the guys were between 2.05 and 2.15 meters and built like a brick house. I had the pleasure of lifting them in the line out :icon_confused:

brianhayden

Nope, I played Tight Head, (number 3) for University. Was actually one of the shorter guys in the scrum. :icon_cry: but ran 50 meters in 5.5 seconds.

They do grow them big in South Africa. 2nd row in scrum, the guys were between 2.05 and 2.15 meters and built like a brick house. I had the pleasure of lifting them in the line out :icon_confused:

woah ur really tall for tight head , fair play lifting them would be like one big weights session lol i really doubth you were one of the smaller guys , i dont think youd ever be called a small guy, 5.5 seconds thats really good for your size say you would have been quicker than some of your backs ???

DeletedUser

i like buitt i rub my butt then i think about nuy butt and have a great night,.ds

WHAT THE HELL!!!! WAS I DRUNK?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here is a link to find a picture of the beloved cat in the pants

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/forum-mods/

Here is a pic of the great and only redneck

militia-fail.jpg

Scotland bound

upskirt-perverts-7.jpg

More may come later so enjoy for now :D

DeletedUser

Scotland is the bagpipe one I believe although I am not positive

DeletedUser

haha bet none of you knew about all those pics of the mods did you? unfortunately though not all of them have them posted

DeletedUser

Oh also faetzy those pervs you speak of could actually be scotland as he does say he likes to peek under peoples skirts just always figured he meant girls not guys so I will have to ask

DeletedUser

Now why would anybody from W13 care what those of us look like in W12?

BTW, yes, the bulge is real! Quit looking at it.

Also, I think we determined that one of the kids looking up Scots skirt was Suko right?

/waves at Cat

DeletedUser

OMG!!!!!tyr looks scary. also OMGBIGGERGOD!!!!!!!!!shards is not that good looking seriously, when you have seen koggy's hairy butt you're turned.

DeletedUser

Wasn't HalakBalakBalak from Israel? I remember reading some posts when I joined w13 about him being shot in some suicide bomber or something...or did I just dream all that?