Real-Life Picture thread.

DeletedUser

Wasn't HalakBalakBalak from Israel? I remember reading some posts when I joined w13 about him being shot in some suicide bomber or something...or did I just dream all that?

You bring up an interesting point:

He did say that, but it was BS, he never got shot. He admited it himself a while ago in the Offtopic section or wherever. And, less serious but in the same wave, when w13 was young he was an annoying spammer and troll. To clean his sheet he said his forum account had been hacked, which it had not, and the "real Halak" was back.

He has since undergone some sort of spiritual growth process, a new age kinda thing, and that is why he admited to having lied about both those things.

Also, since you seem like a reasonable guy overall, maybe for the first time in this forum someone will agree with me that is seriously disturbing, and that him being made mod is quite the weirdest thing here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe for the first time in this forum someone will agree with me that is seriously disturbing, and that him being made mod is quite the weirdest thing here.

Haha this is so true, when I saw him being a mod, I was thinking 'what the hell....'.

I don't find him serious enough to be a mod.

DeletedUser

He did say that, but it was BS, he never got shot. He admited it himself a while ago in the Offtopic section or wherever. And, less serious but in the same wave, when w13 was young he was an annoying spammer and troll. To clean his sheet he said his forum account had been hacked, which it had not, and the "real Halak" was back.

He has since undergone some sort of spiritual growth process, a new age kinda thing, and that is why he admited to having lied about both those things.

Also, since you seem like a reasonable guy overall

^ This and also he is not from israel, he also lied about that :p

DeletedUser

Now why would anybody from W13 care what those of us look like in W12?

BTW, yes, the bulge is real! Quit looking at it.

Also, I think we determined that one of the kids looking up Scots skirt was Suko right?

/waves at Cat

Yea so? i was curious!

DeletedUser

hey i like your long glowy stick!!!!!:icon_redface:

This is like from page 7... I can't resist but reply... That's what she said!!! :icon_cool:

Anyways I don't have any pictures of me. :p

DeletedUser

This is like from page 7... I can't resist but reply... That's what she said!!! :icon_cool:

Anyways I don't have any pictures of me. :p

you don't have any of your long glowy stick either?:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Wasn't HalakBalakBalak from Israel? I remember reading some posts when I joined w13 about him being shot in some suicide bomber or something...or did I just dream all that?
I remember America then Aussie

DeletedUser

Also, since you seem like a reasonable guy overall, maybe for the first time in this forum someone will agree with me that is seriously disturbing, and that him being made mod is quite the weirdest thing here.
Cheers.

Wait, I stopped being a mod a month ago.

Haha this is so true, when I saw him being a mod, I was thinking 'what the hell....'.

I don't find him serious enough to be a mod.

You have also never actually had a conversation with me.

DeletedUser

If there aren't anymore real life pictures that are going to be posted, then I'm going to lock this thread. This thread isn't for discussion of other people (including myself.)

DeletedUser

If there aren't anymore real life pictures that are going to be posted, then I'm going to lock this thread. This thread isn't for discussion of other people (including myself.)

well don't lock this thread, since i expect pictures will be added, just delete the spam.

DeletedUser

This is the one thread where we really get to know one an other and you want to lock it? This isn't one where we put one an other down , so please leave it.

DeletedUser

I don't want to lock it - it's up to you. Now lets get back to the pictures.

DeletedUser

We could provide one for you and I am sure there are plenty of good ones that could be found.

DeletedUser

ok want a pic here we go:

awesomeness-1.jpg

i'm the guy with zee glasses.