Real-Life Picture thread.

DennyWench

Bugger!... looks like I'm the oldest one here :(

img006.jpg

Me and Frankie (was c.barker64) at a fancy dress do

B.M.A

well may as well post more of me. instead of being drunk, i'm getting drunk.

BEERRR-1.jpg

B.M.A

ok here is a picture of me in casual cloths. look a t-shirt, hoody, and headphones. yep no shirt or tux this time.

casual.jpg

everglow

Ice bombs are fun. And so are Vinegar and Baking Soda bombs.

I've done a few myself. I even have videos on them if you would like to see them.:icon_biggrin:

pwnd4lyfe6

At the Begining. I did...
But Now I dont.
Because I Know everything about my enemies...lol

msmshrek1

15hblmd.jpg

14kgs4x.jpg

and before anyone calls junior small understand this dog has a chest that mesures 24 inches from shoulder to shoulder...i am not a small guy. 6 ft 290 38 inch shoulders.

hers a good shot of him.

rc55x5.jpg

B.M.A

15hblmd.jpg

14kgs4x.jpg

and before anyone calls junior small understand this dog has a chest that mesures 24 inches from shoulder to shoulder...i am not a small guy. 6 ft 290 38 inch shoulders.

hers a good shot of him.

rc55x5.jpg

not how i imagined you shrek. anyway i think i could beat you in an arm wrestle. :icon_cool:

msmshrek1

not how i imagined you shrek. anyway i think i could beat you in an arm wrestle. :icon_cool:

right now anyone could beat me in an arm wrestle LOL so what di you think i lookked like some short skinny nerd? thats not who i am i am 6 ft 290 and bred and pitbulls....strange huh?

B.M.A

right now anyone could beat me in an arm wrestle LOL so what di you think i lookked like some short skinny nerd? thats not who i am i am 6 ft 290 and bred and pitbulls....strange huh?

haha well yes kind of. also yes i like you dog.

ironman10101

very nice shrekk its detailed and good overall 1 suggestion perhaps make a video of the dogs in a field playing with each other and listening to the trainer.