Your Source For Music

• Thread starter Bishie Darkwing
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No offense to all your rap/hip-hop people, but that crud gives me headaches.

I can't listen to "this is why I'm hot" 50 million times in 3 minutes.

Drives me insane enough to noble my next door neighbor.

DeletedUser

No offense to all your rap/hip-hop people, but that crud gives me headaches.

I can't listen to "this is why I'm hot" 50 million times in 3 minutes.

Drives me insane enough to noble my next door neighbor.

And what music tickles your fancy?:icon_wink:

If you say rock or metal or something along those lines I will find you to be a hypocrite. Rock/metal is like banging pots together with some hairy dude screaming down the end of a microphone and calling it music.:lol:

DeletedUser

rock/metal is the way to go

and don't act like yall don't scream either

at least our lyrics are gramatically correct and make since :p

p.s. our instrumentals actually have skill :D

DeletedUser

oh yeah i forgot

not all singers are hairy, go look at David Michael Draiman, disurbed's lead singer, and tell me he's hairy. lol

DeletedUser

Rap and Hip-hop does make since.

Honestly.

All music is the same. They sing about something they like..or don't like..or a person..but they just have different beats to it.

And guess what? Rock/Metal songs also repeat their lyrics over and over again. Just about any gender of music you can find that in.

What makes rock rock is their mad guitar skills. What makes Rap rap..their awesome beats.

And not all rap songs suck. They do make since if you know how to find the right one and read their lyrics.

And not all Rock/Metal Sucks.
Again. Just find some good songs and read their lyrics and you'll understand the song more better.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry I don't see anything musical at all in rap songs. They're beats are nothing complex, rock's drums have a way better beat then any rap song's beat.

DeletedUser

That is not true. Rap and Hip-hop songs have some wicked beats.

None the less. It is 'your' opinion on it.

Eitherway, from now on. Please don't talk bad about other peoples taste in music. Lay off the Music Gender Bashing. I Don't like country but you don't see me posting anything bad about it do you? Because people like it and I respect their style in music. Please do the same with those around.

DeletedUser

You can't base your thoughts of an entire genre of music on one song.

I listen to everything, rock and rap mostly, but i listen to techno, country, classical, you name it and i've probally listen to little bits of it.

And BTW "this is why i'm hot" is a shity song that got too-much air time, just like "heartless" is right now, and "kiss me through the phone" anyone who truely listens to rap/hip-hop would tell you they change the channel or simply don't listen to the radio anymore for rap.

DeletedUser

ugh no more songs all of those give me headaches :(

my sister has all kinds of cds with hiphop/rap stuff and it all drives me insane.

no offense to any rap/hip-hop person but i just can't listen to that stuff without going insane

lol, when I listen to those songs I feel like the singer of Avenged Sevenfold when he sings Almost Easy.

DeletedUser

This is GD And the music section.

Were we don't have to talk about war. But music.
And how cool it is.
8D

Music is Life. Simple as that.

DeletedUser

If music is life, then what is video game?

oh wait i know this

video game is soul :D

DeletedUser

Video Games are MANY Lifes.
XD
Not to mention if you don't like how things are going you can just Restart it.
And lets not forget. Music is also in Video games.

DeletedUser

they do have some good war music in the games i play.

I must say, the choice of music for COD WAW is VERY scary :icon_eek:

DeletedUser45388

And what music tickles your fancy?:icon_wink:

If you say rock or metal or something along those lines I will find you to be a hypocrite. Rock/metal is like banging pots together with some hairy dude screaming down the end of a microphone and calling it music.:lol:

Totally agree!

DeletedUser

Totally agree!

okay then, what dyou listen to? i bet ill pull out a thousand flaws :p

But as said before it doesnt matter what you listen to, but you have a go at mine ill have a go at yours :)

oh and to cr-93 never combine rock and metal together again, they are completely different, plus theres a thousand variations of metal and even more variations of rock...