What was R IPK thinking??

DeletedUser

R IPK already at war with AHH, pushed for a fight against Fenix, which they now have.

Now they have declared war on KNT/C as well.

Yikes!

There are still a few tribes left in the world. You guys want to declare on them as well?

DeletedUser

i think they figured out that its over so they just declared on the tribes they didnt like lol

Vorky

I don't think the world can handle two LSD B's. It would be too much for me:icon_razz:

DeletedUser45655

biting off more than they can chew definetely

fenix and ahh no longer have clorox to deal with on our fronts, now is the real party. :icon_cool:

and a message to r ipk

dont press delete, i would not like it, like to play with my prey before i engulf them :D

:icon_twisted: Demon :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

The sad thing is that Fenix have a knack for fighting enemies that delete :(

I give them 3 weeks before they disband

DeletedUser

Ok, in order:

1. Last time I checked, Fenix declared on us because of ruffled feathers? No where was any threats made, just clarifications of our stance on the possible merger with your tribe. Shame erprange, with our conversations I thought better of you.

2. No one in my tribe declared on KNT or KNT/C. Not sure where you get your info from, but its not accurate. If someone attacks R IPK, we will fight back. PERIOD.

3. Plenty of balls and brains to go around in R IPK. Willing to trade with other tribes for premium points.

4. Demon- Hardy Har Har. I am sure the inactives and barbs TREMBLE at the sound of your name! http://www.twstats.com/en8/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=387938

5. Delete? Yeah sure, we will delete or disband. Right after you do.

Any other cowards want to jump on the bandwagon, by all means.

XOXO
billotronic.

DeletedUser

from the banned mrchief123:

Time to put the record straight as a lot of lies about R IPK are being posted on these forums.

War is ok it is what the game is about, but slander and lies are something different.

So here is a brief FACTUAL history lesson.

1) AHH declared war on R IPK over a year ago, we merely responded

AHH (or OOPS as they were) were unable to make any headway on ther own, because to be frank they only have about three players who know what they are doing.

So as AHH were unable to make any progress alone, they tugged on their lead and their masters KNT launched massive attacks, with no warning or declaration of war, a proof of the lack of integrity of these tribes, both dog and master.

2) In order to progress our council made a decision that it would be wise to merge with another tribe, that R IPK had progressed as far as we could. The war with AHH was stalemate, their villages stacked with KNT troops. An approach was made to Fenix who we believed to be a tribe of integrity, and Fenix accepted this offer (evidence is on file). However, Fenix then showed their true colours, they sat up and begged to KNT. The merger acceptance was arbitarily withdrawn, for no apparent reason and war declared.

So a warning to world 8, R IPK are the last vestige of independance in the west of world8, there is only one other tribe here, as all others jump when offered a chocolate treat by KNT.

So many lies have been told about this situation, that it was necessary to post this reply.

I suggest to the world, beware as KNT are in charge of AHH and Fenix, do not let them deceive you, KNT are in charge the others just obey orders. They are not your friends or allies, you will be next.

I trust that this puts the record straight.

Many thanks for reading

R IPK

DeletedUser

Ok, in order:

2. No one in my tribe declared on KNT or KNT/C. Not sure where you get your info from, but its not accurate. If someone attacks R IPK, we will fight back. PERIOD.

I had this feeling this was going to be said..

DeletedUser

As impressive as it would be if KNT truly were "in charge" of AHH and Fenix, I can't make that claim. We haven't slept together yet, or even said "I love you." We've got a ways to go, apparently.

As for the claim that KNT launched a massive campaign against R IPK, the stats speak for themselves. We've taken a total of like 100 R IPK villages, and we don't have R IPK marked as enemies or anything. We don't really care about R IPK.

DeletedUser

As impressive as it would be if KNT truly were "in charge" of AHH and Fenix, I can't make that claim. We haven't slept together yet, or even said "I love you." We've got a ways to go, apparently.

As for the claim that KNT launched a massive campaign against R IPK, the stats speak for themselves. We've taken a total of like 100 R IPK villages, and we don't have R IPK marked as enemies or anything. We don't really care about R IPK.

This sound like LSD B taking your villages day by day :lol: they really dont care about KNT/C