What was R IPK thinking??

DeletedUser

Well, I'll let Mrchief's letter speak for itself. I don't know why he is banned, but from my in game communications with him, I am not surprised. I hope it is now clearer why we never have allowed R IPK to merge into us. Obviously we never agreed to their merger request or else we would have merged instead of declaring war.

You requested a merger from us because you were desperate to avoid destruction. Just be glad we were polite enough to even consider it before declining your request.

And for the record, we declared war because you are at war with our allies (AHH) and the NAP was only in place because of our previous war with clorox. We wanted to focus on them, not you. We never had a real understanding as friends diplomatically. We've never really been buddy buddy and recent talks between our tribes did little to change this. In fact, they did much more to reinforce that we do not stand on common ground. So in the end we chose to respect our trusted alliance with AHH over a NAP with R IPK that was next to useless.

DeletedUser

As impressive as it would be if KNT truly were "in charge" of AHH and Fenix, I can't make that claim. We haven't slept together yet, or even said "I love you." We've got a ways to go, apparently.

As for the claim that KNT launched a massive campaign against R IPK, the stats speak for themselves. We've taken a total of like 100 R IPK villages, and we don't have R IPK marked as enemies or anything. We don't really care about R IPK.

AND that's why there are thousands of incomings from KNT?

DeletedUser

No they are fakes. LSD B is keeping KNT rather busy, especially considering that they had to recruit help of DT in their recent op ;) (must be embarrasing)

DeletedUser

DT joined in because withering was bored and/or hungry.

Nah, he probablly got a cod eor two rwrong and hit LSD B instead of Myriad. We've had to employ bodguards to stop some top hacking squad from stealing him. I think someone even told him NASA wants their launch codes back.

DeletedUser

For those that don't know... I currently have 2678 outgoing attacks headed towards LSD B.

On the other hand, I have less than a dozen outgoing attacks headed towards NUKE, and none heading towards Myriad (the attacks returning home figure is higher, though).

:D

On topic:
I have zero outgoing attacks headed towards R IPK.

DeletedUser

Assuming you were 100% offensive player, with 448 villages and 2678 outgoing attacks that is a rather nice ratio of 5.9:1 fakes:villages. good job of wasting your own time LOL.

DeletedUser

Assuming you were 100% offensive player, with 448 villages and 2678 outgoing attacks that is a rather nice ratio of 5.9:1 fakes:villages. good job of wasting your own time LOL.

In any case, it takes a lot more time and effort to mark attacks than send them.
So, I'm not just wasting my time, but the time of xx81.

And if he's not marking the attacks? Well... I'll let NUKE tell you what happens when you don't label attacks from [DT]. Ok, maybe they're not around anymore to tell you themselves... some of the assumed fakes turn out to have nukes and/or nobles included. Wargrant lost a village to 200 fakes and 1 noble train, and he killed a total of roughly 200 axes, 100 LC, etc.

Question is, is this assault intended to distract you, or hurt you? Or both?

DeletedUser

We really like you wither, you provide us with great entertainment. without the likes of you we would be bored to death from KNT... i guess boring us to death is one sure way to get rid of us.

DeletedUser

We really like you wither, you provide us with great entertainment. without the likes of you we would be bored to death from KNT... i guess boring us to death is one sure way to get rid of us.

If I ever get authorisation to use the entire [DT] arsenal on the bunnies, I'll be sure to provide you with some entertainment.

Of course, we'd need a frontline before I could get authorisation for such an operation. So it might be some time before I get to show you first hand a(n improved) Mayhem-style operation.

DeletedUser

wow. R IPK is so consequential that their thread got 2 responses from R IPK members and the rest of you have turned it into a bunnies, KNT-DT love fest ;)

And poor rugnillins. He thinks 1000 attacks is a lot.

He should talk to aaronalbertson. That guy has got to have a lot more than a 1000 or at least he will soon ;)

How many did mrchief123 get in the last op?

DeletedUser

Since [DT] are on a mass ODA powercharge, maybe we should launch at RIP K too?

DeletedUser45655

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: billotronic

Side 2:
Tribes: AHH
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 187
Side 2: 7,016
Difference: 6,829

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,231,498
Side 2: 44,271,297
Difference: 43,039,799

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67,219
Side 2: 9,413
Difference: 57,806

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: demonbennett

Side 2:
Tribes: R IPK
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 141
Side 2: 7,346
Difference: 7,205

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 4
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 827,088
Side 2: 32,155,302
Difference: 31,328,214

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112,371
Side 2: 36,412
Difference: 75,959

image.php

says it all noob!

as for knt support, lies and slander are bad, mrchief should take a leaf out of his own book.

and erp as for the incomings i believe and i qoute "I currently have 7856 incomming"

Now 35,723. I have no idea where to defend. my pwn support is totally paralysed, I have nobles incomming to every village on every k.
mrchief123 today at 21:26 Quote
Sorry flying up to the 400,000 mark now

ta daaaaaaaaa

DeletedUser

No they are fakes. LSD B is keeping KNT rather busy, especially considering that they had to recruit help of DT in their recent op ;) (must be embarrasing)

hmm one player joining in? I mean the war does sound fun but right now we are still busy with Nuke and Myraid.

I really don't think KNT has any need of our help. They have done quite well so far without it!!