To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good luck Evil. Should be a challenge but fun. :)

The way its supposed to be played eh? ;)

mohs

This is the war I was waiting for, not only for a good show but to see if Dice would declare and how their PnP would be. I like it but... why, what is the purpose? for fun? If yes then I like you guys even more.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

We needed a war. We could go to war with Toast, but 5 of our members have wreaked havoc on them for over a month. Not a challenge. So that leaves Evil, X-BD-X, and ~SANG~. The fact that you're probably thinking "who are the latter 2" is proof enough we wanted Evil.

DeletedUser

Yea, its no fun when the opponent literally hands over their villages to you. :(

We need to have a blast out there, and this war will provide what we want. :p

nindel

Yes, this'll be one of the first heavy wars of K36. I'll have alot of fun in it, and hopefully will survive and take down the guys I'm directed against.

Though I wish both sides best of luck!

Let the War and PnP begin! >_<

DeletedUser

why, what is the purpose? for fun? If yes then I like you guys even more.

Well love us you must, this is for fun purposes only. :)

And to kick some EVIL botty :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser71940

Better

The PnP is class, short and sweet,I mean could have been longer with all the unnecessary flame like "This iz deir leeder [insert grumpy lolcat picture]" but it does get tiring after a while. The fact that their name is Dice and he stated "We have rolled the dice of your fate…", Love it.

lt181

This should be a very good war. Dice has done well in securing their K's and they will be a formidable foe. We look forward to the conflict.

Good luck!

DeletedUser

Pfft...responding to class with class of your own. Way to go Evil. Now we can't even get the high ground :icon_sad:

Not even one flame? :icon_razz:

Wow, not even one person dislikes the PnP?

Don't worry...I'm sure I'll get enough mails from you about it lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.