Fyi

DeletedUser

Im happy someone like phanna calls me Evil..i would never want to be what he calls GOOD. second chance? ure saying that after u know what happened phanna?
and firerat, I think kittie told the world on these externals why i left hotnub, if u didnt get it please talk to Dan he'll explain it to u :) I would but im too busy, I only just got back from holidays
and phanna please enlighten us to the four players sitting all of cookie? dansam is begging to be spared..and as cookies r so nice we r just taking pity....i posted that too remember phanna?

DeletedUser66533

farooq any1 with a heart and head will leave HotNub so i understand.... I wonder what he/she calls good...

ASexySock

farooq any1 with a heart and head will leave HotNub so i understand.... I wonder what he/she calls good...

Please enlighten me and the rest of HotNub of why we would want to leave. I personally enjoy the tribe and have been friends with several of the players since the beginning of the world when I was in a different tribe.

DeletedUser66533

oh read my posts it just shows u have no brain and heart...../.

DeletedUser

Realistically, hotnub hasn't accomplished a lot in this war. It was an inopportune time - 90% of our defensive troops are in K53, they nobled villages that had no defense in them.

ASexySock

oh read my posts it just shows u have no brain and heart...../.

No brain because I can send attacks and take villages? No heart because I listen to my leaders without question?
Yeah there's still nothing backing up what you say.

Why can't Cookie use that 10% to snipe noble trains? That would slow us down. Some of your players can send attacks and take villages but others are just taking the attacks and not doing anything about them.

fatt101

As hotnubs r hell bent on showing cookie and farooq as bad (theyre failing in that) I just think its hightime to tell the world why Farooq actually left hotnub although he will probably be mad at me for it. Here goes:
1. Hotnub accuses farooq of wanting to war cookie and then leaving. If it was only farooq who wanted to war cookie and he left hotnub and the rest of the hotnubs r wonderful people who truly love their allies, why is hotnub warring cookie again?
2. Farooq wanted to quit the world and the only people who persuaded him to stay on are, u guessed it, Cookies and A+Es. Just because he quit his tribe doesnot mean that he is a traitor/spy for cookie against hotnub or w/e. He just quit hotnub for his friends and he probably got fed up of hotnub..no surprises there. He probably didnt want hotnub to war cookie..if anyone checks the squirrels ftw! forum, hes one of the few hotnubs who used to post there. The only post by hotnubs duke king red is that he wants to cancel the forum (which he did). Is that a signal of intent? I think it is.
3. If hotnub really had proof against farooq, why did they wait for him to leave hotnub before coming up with this (BS)? Why not dismiss him first?

Its pretty obvious that these angelic hotnubs r snakes in disguise :) Just give them an opening to take the blame away from them and theyll pounce on it. The only problem is that Cookie is no BATU and we know whats the truth and what isnt :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As hotnubs r hell bent on showing cookie and farooq as bad (theyre failing in that) I just think its hightime to tell the world why Farooq actually left hotnub although he will probably be mad at me for it. Here goes:
1. Hotnub accuses farooq of wanting to war cookie and then leaving. If it was only farooq who wanted to war cookie and he left hotnub and the rest of the hotnubs r wonderful people who truly love their allies, why is hotnub warring cookie again?
2. Hotnub accuses farooq of wanting to make this a 4v1 war in which he tried to get help for cookie from the other top5 tribes against hotnub. If farooq contacted any dukes of these tribes, please come forward here on the externals to settle this as everyone is unaware of this.
3. Farooq wanted to quit the world and the only people who persuaded him to stay on are, u guessed it, Cookies and A+Es. Just because he quit his tribe doesnot mean that he is a traitor/spy for cookie against hotnub or w/e. He just quit hotnub for his friends and he probably got fed up of hotnub..no surprises there. He probably didnt want hotnub to war cookie..if anyone checks the squirrels ftw! forum, hes one of the few hotnubs who used to post there. The only post by hotnubs duke king red is that he wants to cancel the forum (which he did). Is that a signal of intent? I think it is.
4. If hotnub really had proof against farooq, why did they wait for him to leave hotnub before coming up with this (BS)? Why not dismiss him first?

Its pretty obvious that these angelic hotnubs r snakes in disguise :) Just give them an opening to take the blame away from them and theyll pounce on it. The only problem is that Cookie is no BATU and we know whats the truth and what isnt :)

Everything you just said contradicts what Farooq told me. Lol.

DeletedUser

Why were they there?

HURFFFFF DURFFFFFFF
HNGGGHHHHH HERRRPPPP DERPPPPPP

probably because we had tribe members that were under heavy attack from a tribe that backstabbed them after asking them to assist in a war?

HHHHHUUUUUUURFFFFFFFFFF DUUUURFFFFFFF

i was hoping you weren't the idiot that you showed yourself to be in the mails I exchanged with you on smallbrockj's account.

king red 2

Realistically, hotnub hasn't accomplished a lot in this war. It was an inopportune time - 90% of our defensive troops are in K53, they nobled villages that had no defense in them.

Well thats a sign of good things to come then ..

But im pretty sure i havent come accross any reports on the loyalty drop under 0 .
that shows alot of defences sitting in transit or in the 1 village cookie has actually got in k53....

So maybe your tribe doesnt have the support it needed, to support there own villages, as they relied so heavily on us to protect them..

Or maybe they just lost it all, our ODA has risen a fair bit , An ur ODD has leaped into Almost the #1 spot like every other tribe we war with ..

Last edited:

king red 2

HURFFFFF DURFFFFFFF
HNGGGHHHHH HERRRPPPP DERPPPPPP

probably because we had tribe members that were under heavy attack from a tribe that backstabbed them after asking them to assist in a war?

HHHHHUUUUUUURFFFFFFFFFF DUUUURFFFFFFF

i was hoping you weren't the idiot that you showed yourself to be in the mails I exchanged with you on smallbrockj's account.

well i know you have allies,

why not ask them for help with support....
Or didnt you class us as allies when you needed us,
OR you could have asked G.khan for support.
You Have a NAP with them guys they would have helped you out.

And maybe you would have only used 50% of ur tribes support...
but seeing as there is no support left, it doesnt mean thats where it is it means thats where it died..

So build some more , Ur a great player remember....

DeletedUser

2. Farooq wanted to quit the world and the only people who persuaded him to stay on are, u guessed it, Cookies and A+Es. Just because he quit his tribe doesnot mean that he is a traitor/spy for cookie against hotnub or w/e. He just quit hotnub for his friends and he probably got fed up of hotnub..no surprises there. He probably didnt want hotnub to war cookie..if anyone checks the squirrels ftw! forum, hes one of the few hotnubs who used to post there. The only post by hotnubs duke king red is that he wants to cancel the forum (which he did). Is that a signal of intent? I think it is.
3. If hotnub really had proof against farooq, why did they wait for him to leave hotnub before coming up with this (BS)? Why not dismiss him first?

Farooq was being used as a scapegoat by HotNub leadership, and he was justifiably sick of it. I offered farooq a place in K34 and A+E because I knew he was a good guy, and was sick of HotNub/K55. I was the one who asked him.

DeletedUser

Farooq was being used as a scapegoat by HotNub leadership, and he was justifiably sick of it. I offered farooq a place in K34 and A+E because I knew he was a good guy, and was sick of HotNub/K55. I was the one who asked him.

Thanks for sorting that out. Ive been hearing from the hotnubs that apparently Im some mad genius whos working on an alliance for cookie against the h.nubs:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I honestly dont know why you dont like me. Ive never done anything to you :icon_sad:.

O well scape goat or not I guess their is proof. I personally dont care. I know farooq pushed the war idea, and we ended up doing it even though he left. We arent saying we didnt want it too. But Farooq did make it more of a reality than we thought about. But we followed through so you can blame us as leaders as well.:icon_redface:

No need to blame farooq. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for sorting that out. Ive been hearing from the hotnubs that apparently Im some mad genius whos working on an alliance for cookie against the h.nubs:icon_rolleyes:

Haha Nahhhh, you're a nobody now in which has no influence on whats going on with the war right now. Basically so many more things have happened that are way over your head so you're done talking. Bye :D

And Cookie STEP IT UP! You guys aren't doing very well in the war. Spend less time crying and more time fighting back. C'mon guys. Give us a fight. I'm bored.

king red 2

That is a load of crap.

he was under close eye because he couldnt be trusted, since he backed every other tribe but his own....

CaptSummers

i think it true red. look at the facts.

Hes has moved to K34. Check
he has joibed A+E. Check
he was sick of hotnubs actions. Check.
Hotnub used him as an excuse during the war planning. Check.

Turns out it wasnt a load of crap.. really

DeletedUser

Haha Nahhhh, you're a nobody now in which has no influence on whats going on with the war right now. Basically so many more things have happened that are way over your head so you're done talking. Bye :D

And Cookie STEP IT UP! You guys aren't doing very well in the war. Spend less time crying and more time fighting back. C'mon guys. Give us a fight. I'm bored.

Darling I still have some influence on this war. Its just that I dont choose to share it with people like you :icon_rolleyes: