Fyi

DeletedUser

That is a load of crap.

he was under close eye because he couldnt be trusted, since he backed every other tribe but his own....

Couldn't be trusted? I think the problem is he is too trusting, and wouldn't bow to you. He has morals in this game, for which you decide to punish him. How chivalrous.

DeletedUser

Well thats a sign of good things to come then ..

But im pretty sure i havent come accross any reports on the loyalty drop under 0 .
that shows alot of defences sitting in transit or in the 1 village cookie has actually got in k53....

So maybe your tribe doesnt have the support it needed, to support there own villages, as they relied so heavily on us to protect them..

Or maybe they just lost it all, our ODA has risen a fair bit , An ur ODD has leaped into Almost the #1 spot like every other tribe we war with ..

well i know you have allies,

why not ask them for help with support....
Or didnt you class us as allies when you needed us,
OR you could have asked G.khan for support.
You Have a NAP with them guys they would have helped you out.

And maybe you would have only used 50% of ur tribes support...
but seeing as there is no support left, it doesnt mean thats where it is it means thats where it died..

So build some more , Ur a great player remember....

we had dozens of villages in K53. the key word in my post was "had"

i don't like this world and was never active here. do you think a great player would be so low rank with shitty ODA, and nobling barbarians? i log into w35 when I have free time. sadly, I have work, college, AND a girlfriend. so what little time I do get, I usually spend on W2.

and I don't know what goes on with the leadership and support and whatnot. I only talk about what I know.

DeletedUser

don't like this world and was never active here. do you think a great player would be so low rank with shitty ODA, and nobling barbarians? i log into w35 when I have free time. sadly, I have work, college, AND a girlfriend. so what little time I do get, I usually spend on W2.

Thats your problem then :)

fatt101

Couldn't be trusted? I think the problem is he is too trusting, and wouldn't bow to you. He has morals in this game, for which you decide to punish him. How chivalrous.

Calm down Nyogotha.
Hotnub have admitted that:
1. Farooq is blameless (Stutters)
2. Recruiting dansam was an act of war in itself (Phanna)
3. They have no clue where they are going (Half of their council)
4. They all wanted war with their friends cookie and as its a game, cookie are meant to get over it.

So I think its pretty obvious that the reason for this war is not a person or any issues of crossnobling, its just that hotnub want villages of cookie which appear appetising to them. Finally they have confessed that they will backstab anyone including their allies Cookie if the time to strike is right. All other tribes beware of the Hypocritical Overbearing Traitorious Noobs.
End of discussion.

fatt101

This is going to be my lost post on this thread unless hotnub comes up with more BS against the Cookiez and my sexy ami Farooq
The PROOF by phanna07222 which shows Farooqs planning is actually the same warplan as the one made by gkatz a month earlier..people read the dates. That is no proof against him

DeletedUser

This is going to be my lost post on this thread unless hotnub comes up with more BS against the Cookiez and my sexy ami Farooq
The PROOF by phanna07222 which shows Farooqs planning is actually the same warplan as the one made by gkatz a month earlier..people read the dates. That is no proof against him

a month earlier the talks of that idea stoppped. Farooq is the one who brought the idea back up again.

DeletedUser

a month earlier the talks of that idea stoppped. Farooq is the one who brought the idea back up again.

Really darling? It was stutters who brought the idea up and told me to post it as i was the war planner. and u told me on skype that war against cookie had been planned for months remember and we were just waiting for the 60 days of solaps accounts to go up before we attack? Seriously dude. U dont have the high moral ground in this war so dont pretend like ure an angel. u backstabbed an ally and i told u that day too that ull get flamed on the externals. get over it.
If u really want people to shut up, do so in the war field.

rwayman84

blah blah blah does hotnub ever stop making excuses and does cookie ever stop complaining and do people who I don't even know stop making posts regarding a war they aren't even in?

Hmmmmmm tune in next time

DeletedUser66533

so ur refffereing to me ............ back on topic HotNub nthng changes the facts u r backstabbers and also stop making annoying escuses about everything ....... At least u addmited [-.-] is next

DeletedUser

so ur refffereing to me ............ back on topic HotNub nthng changes the facts u r backstabbers and also stop making annoying escuses about everything ....... At least u addmited [-.-] is next

REally? where?

DeletedUser

What? I have actually kept up on this forums and seen about everything and I have to say that I don't see one instance in which we say we want war with [-.-]. If you could show what post that was under could you bring it up please. Otherwise, quiet down because it is quite annoying having people claiming to have read something that doesn't exist (As has happened several times in this forum.)

rwayman84

I dunno, it's obviouse on our side of things we're going to see you guys as backstabbing coniving traitors to an alliance, I'm sure may feel similar if you were in our shoes and we'd done the same to you.

On the other hand a tribal leadership has to do what's best for their members and if this is what they considered best, eh .... there's only certain members in hotnub I'll hold a grudge against, the rest ... it's a game.

DeletedUser

I dunno, it's obviouse on our side of things we're going to see you guys as backstabbing coniving traitors to an alliance, I'm sure may feel similar if you were in our shoes and we'd done the same to you.

On the other hand a tribal leadership has to do what's best for their members and if this is what they considered best, eh .... there's only certain members in hotnub I'll hold a grudge against, the rest ... it's a game.

I love you rwayman84, your a class act. And I highly respect you.

rwayman84

lol careful guys, ur gonna get me kicked out of my tribe if you say you like me TOO much. JK ... ahem ... ugh

DeletedUser

Lol. sometimes things happen, that are too funny to understand. Halfnukes! someone is getting anxius. :p