OMG PWNY IS LOSING (This is calling you out, LOST)

LastApparatus

Tu Quoque. What a great logical fallacy. I ask for reports, and you turn it back on me. Too bad anyone with a decent education knows thats a method for circumventing showing any proof of your own by trying to show your opponents lack of proof. Its also an example of the appeal to ignorance fallacy. You see, I'm not the one claiming that I'm attacking a tribe and finding no troops. You are. Which means, as I stated in my original post, the burden of proof is yours. Trying to shove that burden on to me only further shows your desperation to shift attention from your lack of evidence to my lack of evidence. My lack of evidence isn't important, because I don't need evidence: I'm not the one proving a point, you are. Furthermore, since these two logical fallacies make it very clear that you are arguing something with no proof, and are assuming it to be true just because it is what you are arguing, you are begging the question.

So we have three fallacies, easy, without digging too deep.
You might want to google these, too, so you know how to argue properly.

1. Tu Quoque
2. Appeal To Ignorance
3. Begging The Question

DeletedUser

Ok, very simply, I'm not going to post any reports here. There is no need, it does not gain me anything.
Just like i don't feel the need to mail/PM the members of your tribe, or read anything coming from them. My answer in this thread isn't even meant for you.

But i'm giving up, there simply is no point arguing with a fool.

DeletedUser

LA is no fool, he made a simple topic, asking for reports of your tribes amazing clearings, and farming their members.

That was the only thing he asked for.
He said that your tribe thinks PWNY is losing and all he asked for was proof,
but seeing you cant provide us with that, i suspect you are losing. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ok, very simply, I'm not going to post any reports here. There is no need, it does not gain me anything.
Just like i don't feel the need to mail/PM the members of your tribe, or read anything coming from them. My answer in this thread isn't even meant for you.

I am seriously "LOST" here.. -_- Whos arguing? We all agree that lost is actually lost. :)

Don't we all?

DeletedUser

how about you spend more time trying to kill uss on w19 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Im just gonna leave this here...

All mails i received from LOST members

World39 today at 14:29
can I join PWNY?

Mikoler32 today at 14:23
sir can i join in your tribe my tribe is very very a bad tribe they not supporting each member.

kimyr73 today at 09:30
if i leave this tribe...would you invite me to join your...?

Thundershark today at 05:20
Hello........ I'm moving to a new tribe....... just to let you know. I'm waiting on Council Decision.
Thundershark today at 05:34
I left, thanks for your kind warning....... this was because our tribe was falling in ranks and I got no job. I want to be part of another tribe because my allies (PAs) are there too. Thanks, once again.
Bellerion today at 05:35
smart thinking
Thundershark today at 05:41
I promised my friend I would join his tribe (Moo?). We're like the Three Muskateers and we're really close by and all PAs. They are Luc6 and Knregios. I can see if we can work out an alliance when I get into Moo?. You seem pretty cool though. I got fed up of Lost2 because they told me they'd give me a job, but never did.

Sorcerer Mickey today at 03:31
i dont see any point in leaving, if i leave i will have nothing, no tribe at all, m not sold, unless we can come to a deal.
Bellerion today at 03:33
There are plenty of better tribes... I cleared 2 members of LOST today, how many of your members can say the same ?
Sorcerer Mickey today at 03:36
aigh, i see were your going with this, bye
Sorcerer Mickey today at 03:38
btw any openings in your tribe

Can we add loyal as one of LOSTs many admirable tribal attributes?

Niki... um... so hows your tribe looking now ? :icon_wink:

Dad666

Bellerion one of my members bothered to check here today and see this,i havnt bothered of late due to your wasted comments..

I see once again you ran crying to the admins trying to get someone else banned because they called you a name,not even a bad name but once again you ran seeking a ban,you rearly are a piece of work,first spying then trying to get players to react so you can report them,nice man you are,hope you feel proud of your tactics..

How is your defence today,have you rebuilt yet?

How is clippa doing i here was cleared today ?

Ole and who was it that got there village thumped hard with cats and rams,i forget after so many reports today..

Yes i know post them to prove it lol,you know and i know thats all that matters,everyone else on here can belive what they like,the truth will be shown soon..

As for the LOST 2 members asking to join you,PLEASE take them,we got a look in side LOST 2 today for the first time and are furios,its run worse than your tribe so we will be sorting that issue out soon as possable..

Also i would like to welcome you to the family as we see you have us on your profile,we have been looking for some cleaners so will use you all as our bin men and cleaners,a job i know you will treasure..

Goodnight and build that wall and defence back up as you will need it,i know its a pain and waste of time rebuilding your wall when you want an academy so bad but i am sure you can over come this set back..
Regards

DeletedUser

As for the LOST 2 members asking to join you,PLEASE take them,we got a look in side LOST 2 today for the first time and are furios,its run worse than your tribe so we will be sorting that issue out soon as possable..

Are you stupid? Your one of the dukes of LOST so it is partially your fault since you aren't really helping LOST 2 by telling them how you want things to run.

DeletedUser

no offence PWNY but it seems LOST is back... lol if not, then can u PLZ explain why their still at Rank 7 lmao.

DeletedUser

Are you stupid? Your one of the dukes of LOST so it is partially your fault since you aren't really helping LOST 2 by telling them how you want things to run.

I ask the same question on the same matter. First look you say? Wow.

Dad666

They had a change of leadership and since then we have not had much contact with them apart from a few,so no i am not stupid thank you,i have other things to sort out,and thought LOST 2 would have had a rough idea of what to do that was the point of a shared forum topic,the ones there who have requested to come to us have kept in contact and have done what was asked,not many there did,and now some want to join pony,well of they trott as far as i care,the ones who have shown there worth will be told of the plans we have in place...

DeletedUser

They had a change of leadership and since then we have not had much contact with them apart from a few,so no i am not stupid thank you,i have other things to sort out,and thought LOST 2 would have had a rough idea of what to do that was the point of a shared forum topic,the ones there who have requested to come to us have kept in contact and have done what was asked,not many there did,and now some want to join pony,well of they trott as far as i care,the ones who have shown there worth will be told of the plans we have in place...

This is why family tribe's fail. Lack of a central leadership and communication.

If you really want to give us hell, fix those 2 aspects of your family.

Also please accept PWNY's request for a shared private in-game forum. :icon_twisted:

Dad666

1. Point-Whoring
2. Mass Recruiting

You choose please.

Mass recuiting keeping us in 7th place?? we recuited one player of late who asked to join us and kicked 6 so i think you may need to re think your reply...

point whoring ?? sorry you have us mixed up with another tribe,we dont thrive on points or worry about ranks like others do,i even recieved a mail from bellerion i think it was saying,lost is falling in ranks but we are climbing,so that showed me how certain tribes care more about ranks than anything else..

we expect to drop out the top 10 in next day or so as some players are dis-missed,time to crack the whip,this has to be done to make room for others who want in and have had there accounts checked already to make sure they know how to play,so no doubt when they join we will be called mass recuiters again lol

Anyway pony keep up the propagander its a pleasure to keep reading your comments,i always enjoy a nice cup of tea and a read through,better reading than my paper most mornings..

DeletedUser

people who know how to play??
checking their accounts?

Funny thing, i got in with no checking,
grabbed some info and left,
although i have to say thanks to 69niki69 for wishing me good luck. :lol:

Dad666

people who know how to play??
checking their accounts?

Funny thing, i got in with no checking,
grabbed some info and left,
although i have to say thanks to 69niki69 for wishing me good luck. :lol:

I know you slipped through the net so to speak,wonder why you left so quickly when we said accounts will need to be checked,suddenly you was gone lol

Mind you losing you and your quality was a blow to us,i mean we hate loosing the noobs they make us laugh in the forum,your comments were far and few between but we didnt expect much more from you on that part,anyway good luck in the game eerie we are happy you found a new dosing place to hide...

Bitterness is an ugly thing to see but maybe you will get more respect where you are now as they might value your comments in their forum where as we just ignored you if you remember correctly....

DeletedUser

What a great tribe you lead, letting spies in and out each day,
must be fun to see them leave and bite you in the bum...
i'm hiding nowhere, you think i left you because of account sitting... :icon_rolleyes:
I laugh at those who call others n00bs without looking at themselves first.
If you guys really are so good, show me some real damage,
all i've seen so far is 3 reports :lol:
PWNY, even with 43 less members than you they have a higher ODA :lol:

I hope PWNY does you some damage (not like they haven't already).
But no disrespect, i say good luck to both sides,
not sure how this will turn out...
but i'm expecting PWNY to come out on top.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have evidence that PWNY is indeed failing and that their members are trying to abandon ship.

crimsoni on 22.06. at 21:20
I'm looking to get into Random, but I am a male. I am willing to spend the money that I have been saving since age 6 in my piggy bank (I've saved $13.43 so far ^-^) on plastic surgery so I can be a female. Would I then qualify for entry to Random?

Full Circle on 22.06. at 21:22
for 5 $ we'll hack your genitals off with a butter knife, tip a jar of oestrogen down your throat and call you Sally.
Red lipstick comes complementary with the package.

crimsoni on 22.06. at 21:25
Good. I was planning on going to a street doctor.

Does this include a back massage?

Full Circle today at 16:18
that doesn't really fall in the 5 $ budget but for a nominal 1 $ we can give you a long lasting manicure and a pedicure that involves both sets of nails getting pulled off with some pliers.

Last edited by a moderator:

LastApparatus

zomg you found us out!

...sadly, someone from LOST is bound to take your message seriously

DeletedUser

Fyi:

pwny is a small tribe of skilled members.
Lost is a large tribe of unskilled members.

Why are half of our members being cleared?

If you're awake, dodge it. And if you're asleep, try to find a sitter. If you can't find a sitter, send all your troops out until a time when you know you'll be back online. This is all simple first-world knowledge, folks, and if you get cleared, whether awake or asleep, it both sets you back more than any of us can afford at the moment.

So remember. Dodge, set sitters, and/or send troops on a night trip.

Your friendly duke,
lastapp