OMG PWNY IS LOSING (This is calling you out, LOST)

LastApparatus

Wow. I'll admit, I'm shocked. ;) I was exaggerating when I said "half of our members", but that is a mail I sent out. I'm rather amused it got out, now I have some questioning to do. Tsk, tsk. I'll give you a compliment though, I like to think its rare when someone makes a post that manages to make me look like a fool. ;) Congratulations. Its a shame you're aliased, you could be taking credit for making me look bad right now. ;) However, my concern for the few PWNY members who were genuinely cleared doesn't change that PWNY will stomp all over LOST in the end.

DeletedUser

I didn't said anything that you're losing or something like that.

I just posted a fact, since I've got connections mostly everywhere in K55, which might clear some questions or struggles in this Topic.

LastApparatus

Oh, no, you didn't say PWNY was losing, but you very clearly made me look the fool with minimal effort. ;) Here I am arguing that LOST has no proof of clearing more than two or three of our members, and a 5 day old mail gets posted that quotes me at quite possibly the single worst moment I have had in terms of poor word choices, stating that "half" of PWNY was cleared. As I said, congratulations on your post, I like to think its rare I look bad, and you have managed to do so quite well. :D

Dad666

And i thought you said we had cleared nothing lastapp,very nice reading just a shame i didnt get this mail to use,DAM lol

so do we still need to be badgered into showing reports?

I did say we knew and you knew the score on all the attacks and reports,

But wise words not a lot different to what i tell our members about sending troops out but as you know some dont learn there lesson till they get cleared,fact of life..

Anyway i wont lie you have hurt 3 of our players quite bad but thats fair i guess,at least none of us get bored while this little skirmish carrys on...

DeletedUser51390

Well in our defense that mail was sent on the 18th.

And the people cleared at that time were those reports you posted already :icon_wink:

Not taking away from it but just saying this isn't new and wasn't sent out today.

Dad666

i understand that and you know we have done more since,i wasnt gloating i was just saying we have been called liars since the skirmish began but we wasnt lying was we..

I wont pretend you havnt hurt some members you have and well done on that,but now at least the truth is out in the open..

No doubt both sides will suffer more losses over the next few days weeks or months but thats what makes it fun,as i have told all our members if you leave your troops home all time you off-line its like playing russian roulette...

DeletedUser

poor pwny

im so glad you haven been proven a liar at last without us having to do it,as i said before ill do our talking with troops......:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser51390

You are correct in a few things there ill give ya that .. a few members have gotten caught sleeping and makes for unneeded losses.:icon_redface:

and when I say got caught sleeping I dont generally mean they were sleeping. Some grab a bite to eat and forget to dodge. simple carelessness on both ends.

p.s. Your starting to present yourself a bit better on the forums..At least I can say your learning something :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I know you slipped through the net so to speak,wonder why you left so quickly when we said accounts will need to be checked,suddenly you was gone lol

so you recruit players who have recenty been cleared....so you harbor refugees...not a smart move.

DeletedUser

no

lol no mate hence the reason he left before we could account sit him..........:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

All great leaders understand the use of exaggeration; and use it frequently to rouse action from their people.

We're not trying to take away from that mail, and neither are we going to deny it. We are no liars... If we got cleared, we say we got cleared. If we cleared a village, we say we cleared a village. When others say we got cleared, we say show some god damned proof.

Dad666

You are correct in a few things there ill give ya that .. a few members have gotten caught sleeping and makes for unneeded losses.:icon_redface:

and when I say got caught sleeping I dont generally mean they were sleeping. Some grab a bite to eat and forget to dodge. simple carelessness on both ends.

p.s. Your starting to present yourself a bit better on the forums..At least I can say your learning something :icon_wink:

Yes you are correct,i let myself and my tribe down with some of my out bursts but have now taken a chill pill lol so will keep my temper in check from now on as i have been doing of late,glad you noticed :icon_biggrin:

yes both sides have suffered losses due to not being on line or forgetting to dodge as we know none of us are machines and the odd mistake will always happen,but the task then is to recover as quickly as possable which costs time and resources as we all know and is a pain but we will recover and i am sure your members will rise to come at us again..

As for the family issue,it was never our intent to have a family but we got over whelmed with the requests and caved in,As of now we have NO ACADEMY and NO FAMILY TIES,this is what we should have stuck to in the first place,lets just say lesson learned and now we stand alone,feeling rather LOST :lol:

And finally to NUKE911, we dont harbour refugees,yes we recuited him and he never got checked,i hold my hands up to that,GUILTY,but he soon left when he knew he would have to comply,then makes out it was because he didnt like the way we run the tribe,maybe true,we will never know for sure now,all i can say is he isnt missed at all..:icon_biggrin:

Also problem we had with reports is members kept deleting after they had posted so when we went to copy the link FILE NOT FOUND kept coming up,that issue has been resolved for furture reports,yes i still have some so if you want then i will post them in a bit,means i have to sort through quite a few but i will do that if thats what you so desire..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes you are correct,i let myself and my tribe down with some of my out bursts but have now taken a chill pill lol so will keep my temper in check from now on as i have been doing of late,glad you noticed :icon_biggrin:

yes both sides have suffered losses due to not being on line or forgetting to dodge as we know none of us are machines and the odd mistake will always happen,but the task then is to recover as quickly as possable which costs time and resources as we all know and is a pain but we will recover and i am sure your members will rise to come at us again..

As for the family issue,it was never our intent to have a family but we got over whelmed with the requests and caved in,As of now we have NO ACADEMY and NO FAMILY TIES,this is what we should have stuck to in the first place,lets just say lesson learned and now we stand alone,feeling rather LOST :lol:

And finally to NUKE911, we dont harbour refugees,yes we recuited him and he never got checked,i hold my hands up to that,GUILTY,but he soon left when he knew he would have to comply,then makes out it was because he didnt like the way we run the tribe,maybe true,we will never know for sure now,all i can say is he isnt missed at all..:icon_biggrin:

Also problem we had with reports is members kept deleting after they had posted so when we went to copy the link FILE NOT FOUND kept coming up,that issue has been resolved for furture reports,yes i still have some so if you want then i will post them in a bit,means i have to sort through quite a few but i will do that if thats what you so desire..

Wow, is this the same Dad666 that we all knew and loved? Go back to being the way you were before, your now less fun. :lol::icon_wink:

Oh and if no-one caught this revelation; LOST is no longer a family.

Dad666

Wow, is this the same Dad666 that we all knew and loved? Go back to being the way you were before, your now less fun. :lol::icon_wink:

Oh and if no-one caught this revelation; LOST is no longer a family.

lol sorry no going back now,the doctor gave me valium so am well chilled,:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well.....I know LOST has one good player but have a feeling he might end up as a new Random Island®.

LastApparatus

Wait, how so? We don't care about what Purple does with him. :D lol.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have evidence that PWNY is indeed failing and that their members are trying to abandon ship.

You said you would keep it a secret. :icon_redface:

I didn't said anything that you're losing or something like that.

I just posted a fact, since I've got connections mostly everywhere in K55, which might clear some questions or struggles in this Topic.
Connections? Or are were you just trusted too much for you to handle?

Last edited: