Favourite Quote(s)

DeletedUser

I love quotes, here are a few of my favs, post yours as well. :)

"Don’t be so humble - you are not that great."
- Golda Meir (1898-1978), to a visiting diplomat

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930), Sherlock Holmes

And best of all... "The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch"

DeletedUser

"Man who go through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

DeletedUser71940

Got to be this:

Albert Einstein:

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

DeletedUser

Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.

DeletedUser

The stupidest option will be your best, because they won't be expecting it

my quote lol and the 1 in my sig is epic

DeletedUser13939

Here is a list of some of my favorite quotes. I don't remember who said them, but most came from Albert Einstein and a few were given to me by fellow Tribalwars players.

"I am the death that awaits you in your shadow."

---

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction."

---

"May god have mercy on my enemies, because I won't."

---

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice."

---

"Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head."

---

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe."

---

"You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war."

---

"Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events."

---

"The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on."

---

"War is something in the universe that proves human stupidity and is dictated by it."

---

"The world was created by human emotion, and it will die by human emotion."

---

"If you want peace, prepare for war."

---

"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left."

---

"Soldiers don't die, they go to Hell and re-group."

DeletedUser

Here is my favourite Chinese proverb, it goes something like this, I got it wrong though I think, you should say it out loud in a very chionese accent:

It is good for boy to meet girl in park,
It is better for boy to park meat in girl.

Hope you understand it ^^

DeletedUser

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

Scene 1, Act III of William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Suicide is man's way of telling God, "You can't fire me - I quit."

natural born killer

Confucius
The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Ofc, won't ever forget this one

"Practice makes perfect, but nobody is perfect, So why practice?"

DeletedUser60981

"The majority of our imports come from outside the country"
-George W. Bush

"Don't follow the path, make it"

DeletedUser

Pointwhores troopwhores resource whores, Everything you can take advantage of use it and be a whore and say i iz proud

DeletedUser

"Write on my gravestone: "Infidel, Traitor.", infidel to every church that compromises with wrong; traitor to every government that oppresses the people."

DeletedUser71940

"Write on my gravestone: "Infidel, Traitor.", infidel to every church that compromises with wrong; traitor to every government that oppresses the people."

Love this one, who is this by?