Favourite Quote(s)

natural born killer

Love this one, who is this by?

Wendell Phillips i think it was.

Albert Einstein
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

DeletedUser71940

Wendell Phillips i think it was.

Albert Einstein
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Cheers and I heared the world war one :D. Einstein got some great quotes.

DeletedUser13939

Here is my favourite Chinese proverb, it goes something like this, I got it wrong though I think, you should say it out loud in a very chionese accent:

It is good for boy to meet girl in park,
It is better for boy to park meat in girl.

Hope you understand it ^^

OMG!! I got that! :lol:

Hoodieman92

yes all of mine is us marine quotes:)

Retreat h*ll we are just attacking in another direction
a marine gen during korea(dont remember his name)

Gone to Florida to fight the Indians. Will be back when the war is over.
—Commandant Col Archibald Henderson, USMC, (5th CMC) on a note pinned to his office door, 1836

Retreat Hell! We’ve Just got here!
—Attributed by MajGen Ben Fuller to Col Frederick M. “Dopey” Wise, CO 2d Bn., 5th Marines, 2dDiv, AEF in France, on being informed that the French troops were retreating and being advised to do likewise, Wise reportedly erupted with an expletive.

I have only two men out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold.
—Marine 2dLt Clifton B. Cates, 96th Co., 19 July 1918, 1045 a.m., from records of the U.S. 2d Division (Regular)

thats just a few

DeletedUser71940

I hate Marine quotes due to their overusage, I've seen so many Marines and Sun Tzu quotes on the profiles it's beyond funny. And the one that goes "Sir, we're surrounded! Good now we can fight in all directions". Also the one "War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left". Overused quotes make me go berserk and fake the player to oblivion.

I can understand this is a war game and stuff but when people keep reusing the same quote on just about every profile, I get frustrated, it's like the new hype and that "You know you live in 21st century" or "put this in your profile if you can read this"

/endrant.

1. You can do anything, but not everything.
—David Allen
2. Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
3. The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.
—Unknown Author
4. You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
—Wayne Gretzky

I like this one also:

atch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
—Lao-Tze

DeletedUser

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic."

"The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there."

DeletedUser

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
—Lao-Tze

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic."
I like those two.

Hoodieman92

hey i try to look for ones that are not used often...most comes from book i read or family members that were even fighting around the area it was.....

and i hate all the 21st century to...

this is not one of my favs but i find it funny
“I’m too old for this sh**” - Lee after Mine Run–although recorded for posterity as “I am too old to command this army”

and this one
One of my favorites: Rev. Henry Ward Beecher to a London audience, one of whom asked “If your cause is so righteous with your great Northern strength, why don’t you put the rebellion down?”
“Because we are fighting Americans and not Englishmen.”
of course talkint about the american civil war.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lets fail our way to success, All i have learned about success i learned from my fails

DeletedUser

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant.”

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”

"How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?”

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”

Dr. Seuss, Gracefully Bows Out. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." -president Bush

:lol:

DeletedUser52584

In the absence of leadership, find something and kill it.
-Erwin Rommel

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
-Erwin Rommel

Sweat saves blood.
-Erwin Rommel

You can kill Turks but you can never defeat them
-Napoleon Bonaparte

DeletedUser

"A wise man in peace prepares for war"

"There is never a good war as there never is a bad peace."

Dont remember who said them.

"The best soldier doesn't attack. The best fighter achieves success without using violence.The greatest conqueror wins without fighting.The greatest leader leads without commands.It's called intelligent non-aggressiveness.It's called human mastery ".
-Lao-Tsu, Tao Teb King

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"A wise man in peace prepares for war"

"There is never a good war as there never is a bad peace."

Dont remember who said them.

"The best soldier doesn't attack. The best fighter achieves success without using violence.The greatest conqueror wins without fighting.The greatest leader leads without commands.It's called intelligent non-aggressiveness.It's called human mastery ".
-Lao-Tsu, Tao Teb King
The first two sound like they're from winston churchill, but I'm not entirely sure.