A Ginger kid steps into the limelight...

Shlomzi

jimjames Left 27th June 2009 - 07:00 98,983

So he was inactive, yet you kept him. Once war is declared and it may effect the statistics he is dismissed. How cute.

So, I guess I was right in claiming he was kept only for points :lol:

DeletedUser

So he was inactive, yet you kept him. Once war is declared and it may effect the statistics he is dismissed. How cute.

So, I guess I was right in claiming he was kept only for points :lol:

Yes, and what happened to no internal nobling Sasuke? Wouldn't you rather have Siddeeq31 nobling pRo members instead of a kicked inactive player?

Shlomzi

Yes, and what happened to no internal nobling Sasuke? Wouldn't you rather have Siddeeq31 nobling pRo members instead of a kicked inactive player?

I guess you should be grateful, he's lowering the walls (I assume as he was inactive troops were not sent out), lowering the loyalty and spreading himself thinner.

Extremely smart strategy on their part :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I guess you should be grateful, he's lowering the walls (I assume as he was inactive troops were not sent out), lowering the loyalty and spreading himself thinner.

Extremely smart strategy on their part :icon_rolleyes:

Lol. Making it harder to noble pRo villages for himself as well. Not much he can do about the decreasing morale, is there?

DeletedUser

It's called internal nobling till the point where the war begun :icon_rolleyes: A tactic every decent tribe is aware of, or should be anyway...

Shlomzi

sorry but i don't understand what u mean, also i haven't really been very involved in the war(most of the work been done with my acc are by a sitter)

and yess i feel (o_O) is doing most of the job, not the whole thing.

also i feel that (o_O) is doing better than i initially expected, considering over 90% of the members are completely new at this game.:icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: Ginger
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *NWR* MuD (o_O) *TwU*
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 1
Difference: 24

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 113,165
Side 2: 3,765
Difference: 109,400

image.php

It appears to me you're all just getting whooped around.

You can do forever statistics if you like, unfortunately tribes such as RSG, Hood., INDIA, Persia etc disbanded so they can't be added though. Meh, I guess that's lucky for your side ^_^

Edit: It actually looks like (o_O) is causing the most damage to the coalition. Y'see, we ignored you while we crippled the others. Then we moved on to you:

Side 1:
Tribes: Ginger
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: (o_O)
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 1
Difference: 20

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98,517
Side 2: 3,765
Difference: 94,752

image.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Stats speak for themselves. Chess, I would stop complaining about us having a coalition bigger than you (which is blatantly not true), and be glad we are fighting 4 other tribes... alone... It is only you we are fighting with others.

DeletedUser

Lol, I brought in R.L today to even out the odds. 4 tribes against one, especially considering geographical positioning, we were/still are at the disadvantage. I remember the words of Shlomzi, something along the lines of "If you underestimate the powe of diplomacy, you're more foolish than I thought" :icon_wink:

The more tribes I bring in against this coalition, the better right? I mean, sure, Shlomzi will boast with his out of context war stats showing he nobled some mass noobs who're supposedly a part of our coalition, but really, how much have those stats affect Chess is the question which will need to be asked, and then the true stats will step forward and speak for theirselves.

/Sasuke Uzumakii

DeletedUser

Lol, I brought in R.L today to even out the odds. 4 tribes against one, especially considering geographical positioning, we were/still are at the disadvantage. I remember the words of Shlomzi, something along the lines of "If you underestimate the powe of diplomacy, you're more foolish than I thought" :icon_wink:

The more tribes I bring in against this coalition, the better right? I mean, sure, Shlomzi will boast with his out of context war stats showing he nobled some mass noobs who're supposedly a part of our coalition, but really, how much have those stats affect Chess is the question which will need to be asked, and then the true stats will step forward and speak for theirselves.

/Sasuke Uzumakii

He stated they were part of their coalition, not yours. They have been organised against us for at leased a month. Please don't flatter yourself by believing people think you organised them

Shlomzi

/Sasuke Uzumakii

Please point out where I included Chess in those statistics? I was quite clearly replying to castro2man, a foolish poster from (o_O)

You are not at a disadvantage. Ginger now will be attacked from the south (k45/46) and the east (K26/27/36/37/47) and we have our own little coalition against us. However, it doesn't bother us as well, R.L. suck.

Chess are only facing competition from their East and North (you have said yourself NERD are insignificant), and with less villages against them than we have against us. So no, you're not at a disadvantage at all.

Edit: ...and first blood in the R.L. / Ginger was goes to....Ginger

DeletedUser137

Edit: ...and first blood in the R.L. / Ginger was goes to....Ginger

And you lie again!!

red.png
1. Theri KhitTaYa NayPyiDaw (606|264) K26 9,221 KingPhilip [Ginger]
kyawkyaw [R.L.] 27th Jun 2009 - 20:35:30

I accept your apology.

Shlomzi

And you lie again!!

red.png
1. Theri KhitTaYa NayPyiDaw (606|264) K26 9,221 KingPhilip [Ginger]
kyawkyaw [R.L.] 27th Jun 2009 - 20:35:30

I accept your apology.

Actually no, KingPhilip nobled that ealier off of R.L., then R.L. retook it 7 hours later.

I guess being a fool just comes naturally to you, eh?

Edit: I must say, I love your co-ordination - or lack thereof:

RL1.jpg

Last edited:

Shlomzi

Enjoy (^_^)

Can you screenshot again when I send a ram from a million billion miles away?

That screenshot, surprisingly, was one of your better co-ordinations. The one on Rschultzy was a complete failure, and the one on yoeyoeminer (67 attacks) is 48 attacks of axe or sword speed. No nobles.

Edit: Loving how you ignored the part where you were proven to be quite the fool.

DeletedUser

Shlomzi, seems you don't get it, unlike most people, there are a few out there who don't really care if you can point out every single tiny mistake that someone makes. It's really anoying sometimes, but that's what TW forums are for nowadays. Express your opinions, it's fine, but being anoying is just..well..anoying.

Shlomzi

Shlomzi, seems you don't get it, unlike most people, there are a few out there who don't really care if you can point out every single tiny mistake that someone makes. It's really anoying sometimes, but that's what TW forums are for nowadays. Express your opinions, it's fine, but being anoying is just..well..anoying.

Well I guess being proven an idiot time and time again does get annoying. But then again, it's not my problem if they are an idiot, it's theirs.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I hate it when nobody attacks me. Some of my members have all 130 incomings to mark and me....4 fakes :(