82nd And the mighty dShokR!

zombie

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It from the looks of it, it looks like dShokR's getting owned by Risk and DD.

82nd has been reformed and their original players are fleeing back to their old tribe, far far from the war. :lol:

:icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

:icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

It was expected; Some heavy damage have been done and 82 joined a losing battle.

DeletedUser

82nd has been reformed and their original players are fleeing back to their old tribe, far far from the war. :lol:

Smiles don't count as pictures.

DeletedUser

Ok, i'm not supposed to comment, but isn't this a bit of 'lol'?

I mean RISK make it look like they were the underdogs at the disadvantage....but lets face it, this was always dshokR Vs. RISK, 82nd didn't come to help the war - they came as a straight forward merge, nothing more.
Well done, you can hugely gang bang a tribe with minimal member numbers, congratulations - you can outnumber a tribe heavily and fight them :p lol
This isn't me being bitter, this is me saying - congratulations flabbergastic, you managed to make some1 believe your rant, it's ok though - cos the real tribes didn't *cough ID *cough*

RISK and DD have 113 members total....dShockR have under 30...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zombie, you've been against us from day 1 - if you said nice things about us, i would literally have to eat my own liver in shock.

zombie

Zombie, you've been against us from day 1 - if you said nice things about us, i would literally have to eat my own liver in shock.

The shockers were only made on this world to fail. Now that's what they're doing, completing their purpose. I think that's a nice thing to say, hack that's even a compliment :icon_surprised:

And I wouldn't want you to eat your own liver, that's a zombie's job :lol:

DeletedUser

So, would RISK believe me that dShokR have been secretly having a war with random and ID are our academy if i told them flabbergastic said it?

DeletedUser

So, would RISK believe me that dShokR have been secretly having a war with random and ID are our academy if i told them flabbergastic said it?
But you say that flabbergastic said it, so it isn't reliable. Only first person data is.

scarlet ash

seriously the only people fighting this arguement are people bragging about proof but yet showing nothing and then zombie being a prat and messing up the whole forums with useless spam and biased untrue crap.

DeletedUser

I was going to write something extremly long and stuff, but proof=reports/pics.

Also, ever heard of propaganda?

zombie

seriously the only people fighting this arguement are people bragging about proof but yet showing nothing and then zombie being a prat and messing up the whole forums with useless spam and biased untrue crap.

Tehz true!

Back to topic: 82 ran scary

DeletedUser

Did you not leave W39 weeks back?

DeletedUser

I saw the huge jump with the 82nd merge, now I saw the huge fall though none of the K45 members left now I noticed it was 82nd leaving....this has gotta be one of the shortest merges....