82nd And the mighty dShokR!

Mekolp

I saw the huge jump with the 82nd merge, now I saw the huge fall though none of the K45 members left now I noticed it was 82nd leaving....this has gotta be one of the shortest merges....

pwny/kiwi was shorter.

DeletedUser

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It from the looks of it, it looks like dShokR's getting owned by Risk and DD.

82nd has been reformed and their original players are fleeing back to their old tribe, far far from the war. :lol:

:icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

:icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

Wow so you guys can outnumber a tribe by almost 4 to 1. Are we supposed to be impressed? Broken alliances and supporting against NAP tribes in secrecy.. Quite a hypocricy that you should call dShockR backstabbers.

DeletedUser

Wow so you guys can outnumber a tribe by almost 4 to 1. Are we supposed to be impressed? Broken alliances and supporting against NAP tribes in secrecy.. Quite a hypocricy that you should call dShockR backstabbers.
1. dShokR attacked first. They also nobled first.
2. I don't think anyone is going to respect a NAP that is being plotted to be backstabbed against, so they struck first, just like any other person or tribe will do.

Outnumbered, but you guys outnumbered RISK in terms of points unless your little friends (82nd) got a little scared. Them leaving could be called a victory in RISK's favor, because their actions caused it.

DeletedUser

dShokR did not attack first it was risk.

yes we did noble first :)

how are you guys outnumbered since when do points have anything to do with the game other then ranks?

82nd did get scared the mere fact that RISK didn't send attacks at them made them reform their tribe.

DeletedUser

dShokR did not attack first it was risk.

yes we did noble first :)

how are you guys outnumbered since when do points have anything to do with the game other then ranks?

82nd did get scared the mere fact that RISK didn't send attacks at them made them reform their tribe.
Where is your proof of RISK attacking first? Where is my proof of dShokR attacking first? Nowhere. Let's just stop this pointless arguement that no one will ever win because of the lack of proofs.

DeletedUser

I know for a fact that we didn't start first!.....

Okay.....whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is a lie, dShokR attacked first, they attacked and nobled Flabb, that's what got Risk attacking. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But they don't count flabbergastic as part of RISK. That's the problem. A difference in perspective.

DeletedUser

This is a lie, dShokR attacked first, they attacked and nobled Flabb, that's what got Risk attacking. :icon_rolleyes:

I was acting child'ish mate, wasn't exactly being serious. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I meant to say that this became a "you started! no, you started!" fight. It should stop, and let's all focus a bit more on the "war", okay?

DeletedUser

Wow. Does it really matter WHO started the war???

Focus on the war not on complaining how it happened.

To the DD side: Honestly with 113 members or however many you have all attacking dshoker (or so you say) WHY is dshocker still alive??? If all of dshoker were under attack and all their troops gone then how would they attack you??? Get your members together and finish this already

To the dshoker side: Get your members together and launch coordianted attack. Stop letting them kill your troops. If someone isnt on have them with an account sitter. Dodge attacks and stop nobles. counter attack the best members they have and start winning this war. With the amount of members you have this shouldnt be that hard.

To both sides: Good luck with the WAR not the arguments on who started it.

Thanks,
Postman

scarlet ash

Wow. Does it really matter WHO started the war???

Focus on the war not on complaining how it happened.

To the DD side: Honestly with 113 members or however many you have all attacking dshoker (or so you say) WHY is dshocker still alive??? If all of dshoker were under attack and all their troops gone then how would they attack you??? Get your members together and finish this already

To the dshoker side: Get your members together and launch coordianted attack. Stop letting them kill your troops. If someone isnt on have them with an account sitter. Dodge attacks and stop nobles. counter attack the best members they have and start winning this war. With the amount of members you have this shouldnt be that hard.

To both sides: Good luck with the WAR not the arguments on who started it.

Thanks,
Postman

pretty much sums this up.

at this moment this whole war has been about propaganda and lies with no evidence.

DeletedUser

pretty much sums this up.

at this moment this whole war has been about propaganda and lies with no evidence.

Exactly :) They turned it into a war...with lies and no evidence. They started a war...for no reason....lol we just wanted the satisfaction of knowing flabs account was dead.

DeletedUser

flabbergastic's account belonged to RISK. Period. I don't know how or why you deny that.

DeletedUser

Flabbergastic became a traitor. Period.

Someone who tries to discredit your tribe would be punished no? Oh wait, don't tell m you guys LIKE traitors...

The only way we could do it, was by enforcing the principal of the matter. Taking his account out. You knew this.

DeletedUser

Flabbergastic became a traitor. Period.

Someone who tries to discredit your tribe would be punished no? Oh wait, don't tell m you guys LIKE traitors...

The only way we could do it, was by enforcing the principal of the matter. Taking his account out. You knew this.
And what would have that accomplished? War. What did it accomplish? Awesome arse kicking by RISK :icon_biggrin:

Well, even though he was a 'traitor' as you put it, he was still under RISK's protection. Also, the player itself that betrayed the tribe quit, but the village was in someone else's control: RISK.

DeletedUser

flabbergastic's account belonged to RISK. Period. I don't know how or why you deny that.

Explain to w39 how. Go ahead, we're looking at you.

However, I'lll let you know everyonr having a clue at TW exactly knows what happened and actually called it when it occured.

Dont defend people who are wrong when you dont even know what you're talking about, just a tip.