Why you should never ever make a family tribe

DeletedUser

Or in this fantasy scenario, instead of deleting, Valpo joins Evil. Suddenly, a whole bunch of Axe guys join Evil, and Evil takes over the enter center of the world. Sweet!

Oh you family huggers would just love that wouldnt you. It would be like your ideal victory! :icon_rolleyes:

Tellgar

I haven't had to make a war declaration since the SP war so i'm unsure exactly what your on about so.....

As regards what people are saying about UAE well that just might be because you guys invited the tribe as a whole almost:icon_rolleyes:

16 people out of a 100 people, yeah, and that mean we invited the tribe as a whole? You must use special math.

Tellgar

Oh you family huggers would just love that wouldnt you. It would be like your ideal victory! :icon_rolleyes:

Is this where I point out that Axe is the only single tribe left. Looks like all the other single tribes failed... wonder how long til Axe does the same.

DeletedUser

Yes because those 16 are the only active ones left, hence my point :icon_rolleyes:

AXE hold rank 1 in every aspect be it points, villages and each OD type

So wonder away but reflect on how we might have got those ranks also when try to factor when AXE might fail...

DeletedUser

Is this where I point out that Axe is the only single tribe left. Looks like all the other single tribes failed... wonder how long til Axe does the same.

ok,
was talking to someone about this the other day, cant remember who (not all this post relates to what your saying btw).

We were saying about how in terms of player quality, most worlds have a peak that is around the mid stage. If you had the top20 'skilled' players today and put them against the top 20 of when -?- were in their prime, then todays bunch would get smased imo.
How many of the original great players like Kilga, stoneslinga, nnoora etc are still playing today?

Which kinda leads onto families.....
As worlds progress and many of these better players have moved on, and there becomes more inactive accounts to noble/merge, then the idea to create extra tribes and become a family becomes more appealing. Examples of this are:
Evil recently becoming one due to the supposed inactiveness of Twig, among other reasons.
TsoH have not always been one but due to later stages it has suited them to, for whatever reason. Exile as well.
Us, if you want to claim we are family then whatever, but the reason for that tribe is inactvies (which is late world symptoms)
DA and NL I dont really know enough to comment about the history of your branches.
It wasnt so long ago that families routinely fell because their shortcomings were exposed. But when the odd one like NL ballons out to the size it has, then yeah, its kinda difficult to defeat it through normal warfare....

So what im kinda trying to say is that in later worlds it is more appealing to make families, and that is why there are many worlds dominated by them. This isint to say that families are good, imo its stupid to recruit and merge your way to choke another tribe, even if it does win you the game.

An interesting point though (cause I know NL claim that families dominate many of the later stage worlds) is that the other worlds with similar settings are NOT dominated by families.
W10 CTRL are clearly dominant despite facing two families
W12 DNY appear to have wrapped up the world, but im not in there so many someone else can shed some light on them.

Now isint this a nice change from the flaming :lol:

Tellgar

ok,
was talking to someone about this the other day, cant remember who (not all this post relates to what your saying btw).

We were saying about how in terms of player quality, most worlds have a peak that is around the mid stage. If you had the top20 'skilled' players today and put them against the top 20 of when -?- were in their prime, then todays bunch would get smased imo.
How many of the original great players like Kilga, stoneslinga, nnoora etc are still playing today?

Which kinda leads onto families.....
As worlds progress and many of these better players have moved on, and there becomes more inactive accounts to noble/merge, then the idea to create extra tribes and become a family becomes more appealing. Examples of this are:
Evil recently becoming one due to the supposed inactiveness of Twig, among other reasons.
TsoH have not always been one but due to later stages it has suited them to, for whatever reason. Exile as well.
Us, if you want to claim we are family then whatever, but the reason for that tribe is inactvies (which is late world symptoms)
DA and NL I dont really know enough to comment about the history of your branches.
It wasnt so long ago that families routinely fell because their shortcomings were exposed. But when the odd one like NL ballons out to the size it has, then yeah, its kinda difficult to defeat it through normal warfare....

So what im kinda trying to say is that in later worlds it is more appealing to make families, and that is why there are many worlds dominated by them. This isint to say that families are good, imo its stupid to recruit and merge your way to choke another tribe, even if it does win you the game.

An interesting point though (cause I know NL claim that families dominate many of the later stage worlds) is that the other worlds with similar settings are NOT dominated by families.
W10 CTRL are clearly dominant despite facing two families
W12 DNY appear to have wrapped up the world, but im not in there so many someone else can shed some light on them.

Now isint this a nice change from the flaming :lol:

DNY is a family tribe. Their other tribe is Oots.

With world 10, yes, the biggest tribe is a single tribe, but 2-4th place which are nearly the same size, and are families, so I wouldn't say that CTRL is clearly the dominant, but I don't play there any more, so I can't say for sure. But I'll give you that one, since it is the biggest, and single tribe. So, 1 world out of 16? That seems like the exception, not the rule.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Village: ITS A FAKE! (598|42) K5

Quantity: 0 0 5000 0 0 1500 1450 0 300 50 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5000 0 0 1500 1450 0 300 50 0

not gonna count this one
Village: 010 Princess Gemma (385|54) K3

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 81 81 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 81 81 0 0

Village: *N~L*-** (698|152) K16

Quantity: 0 0 8486 0 0 1349 869 0 218 131 0 0
Losses: 0 0 8486 0 0 1349 869 0 218 131 0

Village: ITS A FAKE! (586|35) K5

Losses: 0 0 5000 0 0 1500 1450 0 300 50 0 0

Village: ITS A FAKE! (588|35) K5

Losses: 0 0 5000 0 0 1500 1450 0 300 50 0 0

illage: ITS A FAKE! (586|34) K5

Losses: 0 0 5000 0 0 1500 1450 0 300 50

Attacker: .Spearlock.
Village: *N~L* (625|172) K16

Quantity: 0 0 6003 0 0 2575 500 0 219 100 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6003 0 0 2575 500 0 219 100 0 0

DeletedUser

All I have to say is why call the thread "Why you should never ever make a family tribe" when AXE has one of their own...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All I have to say is why call the thread "Why you should never ever make a family tribe" when AXE has one of their own...
Does it really matter whether the 'AXE inactives' are in a tribe with a similar name or if they aren't in a tribe at all? It wouldn't make much of a difference if they were tribeless it seems.

DeletedUser

Well they are actively nobling and please don't say sitters because I knew a few of the guys in there and one or two is still themselves nobling freely, without having a sitter or having quit.

Tellgar

theres only one **** around here and its the **** coming from you mouth :icon_rolleyes:

seriously AXE are doing well seen tehy are outnumbered ...

damn but your just a mindless drone sucking up to *N~L* so you wouldnt realise :icon_rolleyes:

Out numbered? The wars of Axe are DA and UAE, and DA has TSoH helping against them, and UAE has Exile helping against them.

Anything else they are doing would be more of a skirmish than a war.

DeletedUser59908

Out numbered? The wars of Axe are DA and UAE, and DA has TSoH helping against them, and UAE has Exile helping against them.

Anything else they are doing would be more of a skirmish than a war.

oh sorry did you forget you have 4branches or do you not count that as outnumbered :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

NL dont offer much competition. Most of there member dont even know what a nuke is and alot of them are very inactive. The bigger point players seem to just feed on the tribe. If NL went to war they would have no cance most of your members would flee once they see they are losing.

Tellgar

oh sorry did you forget you have 4branches or do you not count that as outnumbered :icon_rolleyes:

I don't count Axe as a war. It really is more of a skirmish than anything. We attack them, they attack us, but it's all minor. Most on either side only has 1-5 people attacking someone.

Tellgar

NL dont offer much competition. Most of there member dont even know what a nuke is and alot of them are very inactive. The bigger point players seem to just feed on the tribe. If NL went to war they would have no cance most of your members would flee once they see they are losing.

Yup, NL has never been at war with anyone. Nothing to see here. Move along.