Why you should never ever make a family tribe

DeletedUser

how many times does tellgar have to remind you people that ONLY LITTLE BOOTS has the authority to declare war for the NL fam:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser59908

how many times does tellgar have to remind you people that ONLY LITTLE BOOTS has the authority to declare war for the NL fam:icon_rolleyes:

he is not declaring he is telling me that you are war with them :icon_rolleyes:

big difference - in noway does he say "i declare on AXE" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Leo, is floranus in NL's leadership now? Erm, no.

Sure NL and AXE hate each other but its not a full blown war, if it was don't you think it would be on these forums?

DeletedUser59908

you guys are ___ (not putting anything there cause im anoyed or infractions)

i said in NO WAY DID HE DECLARE SO Y ARE YOU THINKING THAT HE JUST SAID TO ME YOU WERE AT WAR WITH AXE ... HE NEVER SAID "I MAY NOT BE A LEADER BUT IM DECLARING"

-leo

Tellgar

you guys are ___ (not putting anything there cause im anoyed or infractions)

i said in NO WAY DID HE DECLARE SO Y ARE YOU THINKING THAT HE JUST SAID TO ME YOU WERE AT WAR WITH AXE ... HE NEVER SAID "I MAY NOT BE A LEADER BUT IM DECLARING"

-leo

And I in no way, said that he was declaring war. Simply that he isn't in a leadership position, and if we were at war there would be a forum topic about it.

To make it clearer to you though, we are not at war with Axe.

DeletedUser59908

And I in no way, said that he was declaring war. Simply that he isn't in a leadership position, and if we were at war there would be a forum topic about it.

To make it clearer to you though, we are not at war with Axe.

do i need it any clearer than loads of nubs telling me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Leo, we will explain this to you.. We Are Not At War With Axe :icon_neutral:

Likely cause your tribe is terrified of them!!!

It´s easy to merge everything that is within reaching distance, but when it comes to actual warfare, AXE would school your dozen or so loyal members :icon_twisted:

Tellgar

Likely cause your tribe is terrified of them!!!

It´s easy to merge everything that is within reaching distance, but when it comes to actual warfare, AXE would school your dozen or so loyal members :icon_twisted:

Nope, just too far right now.

DeletedUser

Haha, too far??? What the frick did you think would happen once you were done merging every noob around you?

Oh Tellgar - I´ll bet NL wished they had let their members gain a little more experience before painting their ´fluff´ map all blue. No worries though, you might just have more important ´internal´ issues coming up in the near future anyhow :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you do share a border now with AXE since you have now merged UAE, so exacly how is AXE to far away :icon_confused: looks like to me that brought just brought N~L closer

Tellgar

you do share a border now with AXE since you have now merged UAE, so exacly how is AXE to far away :icon_confused: looks like to me that brought just brought N~L closer

Yeah, now, but that has been like 2 days.

Tellgar

Haha, too far??? What the frick did you think would happen once you were done merging every noob around you?

Oh Tellgar - I´ll bet NL wished they had let their members gain a little more experience before painting their ´fluff´ map all blue. No worries though, you might just have more important ´internal´ issues coming up in the near future anyhow :icon_wink:

I hear Axe might be having issues here in the future too. :icon_razz:

I look forward to seeing if either rumor is true.

Tellgar

I thought I was the cheeky monkey...and the future does seem like it maybe just a little bit interesting, there are all sorts of rumors flying around these days

Yeah, my favorite rumor (and it's not true), is that DA is merging with NL.

But there are some other quality ones going around too, but just in case they are true, I don't wanna say. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yeah, my favorite rumor (and it's not true), is that DA is merging with NL.

But there are some other quality ones going around too, but just in case they are true, I don't wanna say. :icon_twisted:

you know i was not referring to the DA rumor, i never paid much attention to that one :icon_wink: and in either case if it were true, that would have just put you that much closer to TSoH :)

Tellgar

you know i was not referring to the DA rumor, i never paid much attention to that one :icon_wink: and in either case if it were true, that would have just put you that much closer to TSoH :)

Oh, I know you weren't. You were talking about another rumor, involving the K0, K1 area. Which I'm actually kinda happy about if it's true.

Last edited: