football... then english version,,,

• Thread starter wolverhampton666
  • Start date

gurilla warfare

lol unlucky clancy

i was supporting united but knew barca would win,

...atleast i won a massive resource bet lmao

DeletedUser

man u didnt turn up, but barcelona did play well...

come on the wolves!!

DeletedUser

man u sucked big time
ni team with christiano in it can be the best team in the world!
:p
as i would expected
messi is in short the best player in the world at the moment(no doubt about it)

barca ruled
eventhough it wasn't a super game
a final almost never is

DeletedUser

Liverpool always have a tendency to score last minute goals

actually the goals in that final were not "last minute goals" - not one of them were in the last minutes of the match (well except the penalties if you can count them):
Gerrard '54, Smicer '56, Alonso '59

gurilla warfare

i mean't more generally, not specifically in that match, that's why i don't like them, i don't like unpredictability(i'm a very boring person lol)

anyone see the FA cup final?

Saha scored in only 25seconds?!!

2-1 to Chelsea, good match

DeletedUser

I have a soft spot for newcastle but wouldn't say I'm a supporter as such. Was sad to see them go down though. Newcastle fans deserve soooooooooo much better.

Yeah that's very true. I can't deny that we are shit right now. I'm glad Owen left cos the only thing he ever did was cost us more and more. Good luck to Man Utd with him...I personally think he's past it and it's a shocking signing.

Bring on the mighty Peterborough!!! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

It would be nice to see a 'fit' Owen in the england squad again. We got fast players like defoe but personally I don't think they can shoot to save their lifes. He's like a bottle of persil small but mighty :)

DeletedUser

Actually I worry for Newcastle right now. It could be a while before they recover and promotion will be a real battle. I have a feeling that you may be wrong about Owen too. His fitness will always be in question but given the right service, he may just score a barrow load for utd. Hope not though. I hate Utd ( as does most of the UK lol)

So do I mate. Apparently it's gonna take another 4 weeks to sell the club and we still don't have a manager. We therefore can't bring in any new faces for the new season until we have a manager, but Ashley is completely clueless. He's an idiot. All he needed to do was sack Wise and Keegan would've stayed. He sacked Wise afterwards anyway so he knows what a stupid decision that was. I think we were unlucky with Kinnear getting ill as well cos he was doing a good job, but I don't see us getting promoted next season. History shows that we are good at climbing back up immediately after a fall, but if we don't this season, we could become the next Leeds or Charlton.

Owen was fit quite a bit last season, he simply didn't score many goals. Everyone seems to think he was injured a lot last season, but he wasn't. He's finished and I don't see that being a decent signing at all, but you never know. My mates keep on saying that cos Fergie is the manager, he'll bring out the best in him. What happened to Veron?..He was one of the best players in the world and he turned rubbish when he joined Man Utd. There's been many other failed Man Utd players, so I simply don't see that being a good signing, but we'll see.

DeletedUser

Yeh I know what you're saying. I think veron had a lot more to offer but his heart just wasn't in it. One good thing Newcastle has in it's favour is you guys, the fans. Most teams would kill for a support like that and some of the championship teams may well get intimidated. Hope you get someone in soon who knows what they're doing cos like I said, Newcastle fans deserve so much better. Who knows, I might take some guys down and cheer the magpies on myself sometime. (assuming there's going to be a few spare seats now that some will have deserted)

DeletedUser

Yeh I know what you're saying. I think veron had a lot more to offer but his heart just wasn't in it. One good thing Newcastle has in it's favour is you guys, the fans. Most teams would kill for a support like that and some of the championship teams may well get intimidated. Hope you get someone in soon who knows what they're doing cos like I said, Newcastle fans deserve so much better. Who knows, I might take some guys down and cheer the magpies on myself sometime. (assuming there's going to be a few spare seats now that some will have deserted)

Lol that's true, we're awesome!!!:icon_biggrin:
I've already got guaranteed tickets pretty much to see Sheff Utd vs Newcastle. One of my mates is friends with the chairman of Sheff Utd, he gave us free tickets to watch the play off final at Wembley, but it's gonna be a bit of a depressing game cos both teams could've been in the Premiership playing the same game next season, but both are in the championship.

DeletedUser

Believe me mate, champioinship or not, once the games kick off you won't even care. You'll be just as fervent there as you were in the premiership and cheering your team on just the same. I'll be following your progress as per usual ;)

DeletedUser

just do one thing for me, make sure you beat albion next season..

dont know if ill get to see it as ill be watching the prem you see... ;)

DeletedUser

And then you will end up like derby. :icon_wink:

To be honest the Premiership is now rubbish.

Good teams: Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Aston Villa, Everton, Tottenham

Bad teams: BURNLY!!!, Wolves (sorry), Birmingham, Sunderland, Hull, Stoke, Bolton, Portsmouth, Blackburn and possibly West Ham, Wigan and Fulham

So there you have it folkes!!! lol. There arent many good teams in the Prem compared to the good ones. Its gone from amazing to rubbish in the space of 2 years!!! :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

That's never gona get old with you is it :icon_razz:

I'll come back to you when our teams have switched places.