football... then english version,,,

• Thread starter wolverhampton666
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Wo! spam!!

Rekon madrid will win everything they enter this year? What with their killer team and all :icon_eek:

I definitley do. You cant beat Ronaldo, Kaka AND villa!!! There like 3 of the 5 best players in the world

DeletedUser

I definitley do. You cant beat Ronaldo, Kaka AND villa!!! There like 3 of the 5 best players in the world

it would be a great champions league final though, man u v real madrid..

i think people underestimate fergie's ability to find and nurture class new talent...

DeletedUser

You're not. If I had it my way Owen would have took up horse racing 5 years ago.

Hehe, I don't know why he didn't anyway. It would've given him something to do during those wasted 5 years of no football or attempted football.

DeletedUser

Wo! spam!!

Rekon madrid will win everything they enter this year? What with their killer team and all :icon_eek:

Only problem is that they still don't realise that they have to buy a defence. They've never known how to defend and last season proves how rubbish they are at defending. Barca would still destroy them.

DeletedUser

Only problem is that they still don't realise that they have to buy a defence. They've never known how to defend and last season proves how rubbish they are at defending. Barca would still destroy them.

Hmm well I guess their plan must be score loads and conceed the odd one or two to the better teams.

DeletedUser

Hmm well I guess their plan must be score loads and conceed the odd one or two to the better teams.

Yeah it's always been that way. I think it'll be interesting next season for sure, but I still see Barca dominating club football. They were simply way too good last season and they've already been playing with one another for a few years now, which is something that Real Madrid don't have. Also, who actually likes Ronaldo? I think he's a complete arsehole and he actually deserves to get a horrible injury that ends his career.

DeletedUser

Yeah it's always been that way. I think it'll be interesting next season for sure, but I still see Barca dominating club football. They were simply way too good last season and they've already been playing with one another for a few years now, which is something that Real Madrid don't have. Also, who actually likes Ronaldo? I think he's a complete arsehole and he actually deserves to get a horrible injury that ends his career.

Thats a bit mean :icon_razz: But funny :icon_wink:

Ronaldos cool exept for when he dives.

DeletedUser

Thats a bit mean :icon_razz: But funny :icon_wink:

Ronaldos cool exept for when he dives.

Lol I know, but so many people would agree with that statement. He's a great player I can't deny it, but he treats Man U like crap after they made him the player who he is today. He got Rooney sent off in that world cup game and Rooney's his friend. He dives all the time. He's just a cocky cheat, so he doesn't deserve the success that he has had. If he treated people with respect, he would probably be respected back a lot more.