An Extinguished Flame

DeletedUser

Wish I kept all the convos willo and I had. He copy/pasted several things that made it very clear Leax pretty much typified the word 'lackey'. To quote willo, "it's great having someone who will do anything for you"

Doesn't really seem like he thought Evil failed at the time, did he? :lol:

And, guys, in no way is Willo a noob. Maybe unprepared for leading a tribe of the caliber he managed to pull together, but definitely not a noob.

lackey? I have no clue what you are talking about?

DeletedUser

first of all what are you winning?

i have no idea what you are talking about?

DeletedUser

first of all what are you winning?

i have no idea what you are talking about?

First i won because i called you out as being a bandwagon jumper which was then backed up by hibby's post about the conversations he had with willo where willo himself called you his lackey.

The second time i won was when you acted confused about the whole lackey thing and pretended like you had no idea what was going on. I had a post where i said you would so something like that.

DeletedUser

ahh...

Okay,

In terms, yes, i asked promission before i did anything for willo. i could tell that he needed help because of the way acted. Alot of members in evil liked how i steped up and helped out the tribe. turns out the tribe couldn't hold together.

Alot of players thought i should be promoted to baron so i asked willo about it and he said "no" that i don't have enough experience.

sure, willo can say that i would be anything he said. he took the credit on the forums for most of the things that i came up with. and the reason we had alot of hate from other tribes is because he liked to run his mouth on the forums

I have never heard the word "Lackey" before so i had no idea what you were talking about. forgive my young brain for not knowing what that meant.

So, what is the winning and losing about posting? aren't we suppost to post are opinions?

Thanks,

Leax

DeletedUser71940

So, what is the winning and losing about posting? aren't we suppost to post are opinions?

You have to win the game of posting your opinion and forcing the others who disagree with it to agree with it, whether they are dead or alive, just make them beleive it, use the dictator's approach to crush their argument or whatever just to win. That's the point. And I just lost the game as I was typing this.. Doh..:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Alot of players thought i should be promoted to baron so i asked willo about it and he said "no" that i don't have enough experience.

Yes sometimes you got some good ideas, but lot of cases you ideas is just absurd...

Democraty is not the right think that works for TW, if you will look around them most of cases rules tribes with which is under pure dictatorship!

DeletedUser

Yes sometimes you got some good ideas, but lot of cases you ideas is just absurd...

Democraty is not the right think that works for TW, if you will look around them most of cases rules tribes with which is under pure dictatorship!

And how would you know any of my ideas if you don't play this world?
also, i know who would tell you. and if i was that person i would make my ideas look absurd to :)

DeletedUser

But ACTIVE is a democracy and we work out just fine :icon_eek:

We have 4 dukes and 7 barons. Majority of the people have hidden forum priviledges too.

DeletedUser71940

But ACTIVE is a democracy and we work out just fine :icon_eek:

We have 4 dukes and 7 barons. Majority of the people have hidden forum priviledges too.

Damn that is a democracy, at Legacy we had a dictatorship.

DeletedUser

Damn that is a democracy, at Legacy we had a dictatorship.

Jedi was a dictatorship and look how that ended up.

(i'm hoping Jedi was in fact a dictatorship since it was lead by shlomzi and he usually runs a pure dictatorship tribe)

DeletedUser

Jedi was a dictatorship and look how that ended up.

(i'm hoping Jedi was in fact a dictatorship since it was lead by shlomzi and he usually runs a pure dictatorship tribe)

They were a dictatorship:

I, personally, agree with people who say if I quit Jedi! will fall apart. This is because I am a dictator and I don't like to delegate, meaning the tribe relies on me to function.

DeletedUser71940

Dictator that used the car crash excuse to abandon his subjects, if only Hitler was his student.

DeletedUser

Dictator that used the car crash excuse to abandon his subjects, if only Hitler was his student.

to be fair, it is plausible that they were his friends. Not saying its a good excuse to ditch. Just defending him in the fact that it was his friends. I'd be angry if someone called me a liar about friends dying. That takes balls.

DeletedUser71940

Well he quit 36 and not 37 for some odd reason, and he is the leader of Ginger on 37 so it is possible that the whole excuse is just a fragment of his imagination.

DeletedUser

dont you love how people run when things get hard
and go to "greener" pastures so they can f' them up too...

IH isnt a dictatorship i am proud to say
we seperated from what legacy stood for

DeletedUser60182

He never used that as an excuse of any sort.

@ Leax, :icon_neutral:, I don't really have much respect for you anymore.