An Extinguished Flame

DeletedUser

And how would you know any of my ideas if you don't play this world?
also, i know who would tell you. and if i was that person i would make my ideas look absurd to :)

Wrong I am back on my acc :icon_cool: and you gues wrong yes I know that person what are you talking about but no that was my own opinion

But ACTIVE is a democracy and we work out just fine :icon_eek:

We have 4 dukes and 7 barons. Majority of the people have hidden forum priviledges too.

That is just because of two reasons:
1. Many of you members got big ego
2. There is too much work for one people to do
And anyways some peole always have most autorithy.

DeletedUser

That is just because of two reasons:
1. Many of you members got big ego
2. There is too much work for one people to do
And anyways some peole always have most autorithy.

I would love to see you name the 'many' players that have big ego's please :icon_neutral:

And also tell me how that relates to the quote you quoted me on about being a democracy and having 4 dukes and 7 barons?

And too much work for people to do? You really don't know how Active is run so don't comment on things you don't know :icon_eek:

I've noticed you've attempted at PnP'ing lately, but you fail, sorry.

DeletedUser

I would love to see you name the 'many' players that have big ego's please :icon_neutral:

And also tell me how that relates to the quote you quoted me on about being a democracy and having 4 dukes and 7 barons?

And too much work for people to do? You really don't know how Active is run so don't comment on things you don't know :icon_eek:

I've noticed you've attempted at PnP'ing lately, but you fail, sorry.

Next time please read more carefull I said: "too much work for one people to do. (Okies that was a little bit gramatic incorrect probably but that is can be forgived to me as english is my 3rd language, next time I will say one person)

And about your opinion about my posting I can say one thing - I don't care about it.

DeletedUser

I don't care your opinions about me in reallity there are only few persons who options I care, but I got bored at last days :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser68429

But ACTIVE is a democracy and we work out just fine :icon_eek:

We have 4 dukes and 7 barons. Majority of the people have hidden forum priviledges too.

Just reading through the last few pages, just wanting to be picky :icon_razz:

ACTIVE had 1 duke, 2 barrons. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I know fool! :icon_neutral:

Trying to make us out to be noobs :lol: