Masterallen is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have ways of dealing with cats like heavy - wink wink, nudge nudge -_-

DeletedUser

But you dont for guys like me so eather handcuff yourself senti or ill do it for you :p

DeletedUser

Blast - you two are in cahoots -_-

I full on call shenanigans!

DeletedUser

Blast - you two are in cahoots -_-

I full on call shenanigans!

Well I had handcuffed you for myself, but i you want to include Allen, don't really see how I could complain, the more the merrier :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh god - I just got a mental picture of the two of you :icon_eek:

¨It puts the lotion on¨

DeletedUser

Awwwww the mod being mean to meh:icon_cry:.HI! new mod you dont know me but im the amazing masterallen who quit and came back im one of the only people who as proved they can hold there own against more then 1 tribe by themself for months on in.:icon_wink:Thats the basic story...oooo and i own sherry.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yay, the cuffs are off my wrists, but a few people in this thread still have beads in some interesting places - *cough, MA, WM and J cough cough*

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yay, the cuffs are off my wrists, but a few people in this thread still have beads in some interesting places - *cough, MA, WM and J cough cough*

:icon_cool:

What Jmon had beads too :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

So did you Sherry and you also had something else in interesting places that is attatached to me.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah, thanks for the compliment Senti... still closing this. Once y'all get to handcuffs, I close. -_-'

DeletedUser

posted before mod closed
emoticon-0141-whew.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.