What happened to RoT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Today when I looked at the rankings, RoT had dropped around 3 million points, I looked on the map, half the members were gone and ~RoT~ was now run by a guy who a week ago asked to join my one man tribe because he didn't like RoT...

I was just wondering if anyone knew what was happening, why this has happened E.C.T

DeletedUser

Yeah, but theres just really big gaps on th map in k33 so i think that people just left, i walked weeks ago, was not impressed by the co-ordination

Nudist

People are jumping off the sinking ship and even ACTIVE are nobling their ex-duke Gtowneric.

Player Action Date/Time Points
Wickedness Left 24th July 2009 - 16:00 340,493
Mcbree Left 24th July 2009 - 10:00 65,894
AstroGuardian Left 24th July 2009 - 01:00 12,350
prekleti Left 24th July 2009 - 01:00 116
Mazz3673 Left 23rd July 2009 - 04:00 241,786
ASesz Left 23rd July 2009 - 01:00 187,575
Heratio Left 21st July 2009 - 19:00 155,635
rizzo8621 Left 21st July 2009 - 16:00 261,510
xKaizer Left 21st July 2009 - 10:00 245,676
twolfhound Left 21st July 2009 - 04:00 92,566
lilnesto81 Left 20th July 2009 - 16:00 250,450
Seshomaru20 Left 20th July 2009 - 07:00 0

P.S TWStats.com is a great way of answering these questions yourself ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yeah, but i always forget about twstats >.<

I already knew about Seshy and Astro, was good friends with them until XVI ate them, if ACTIVE are nobaling them then I guess that means that they haven't been NAP for a couple of days. (I saw the terms of the treaty)

HeftySmurf

Today when I looked at the rankings, RoT had dropped around 3 million points, I looked on the map, half the members were gone and ~RoT~ was now run by a guy who a week ago asked to join my one man tribe because he didn't like RoT...

I was just wondering if anyone knew what was happening, why this has happened E.C.T
What happend was they saw me, scared and followed through in their pants the fled trying to hide from me.

DeletedUser

Their leader accused us of doing something, which it was a little silly as the accusation was pathetic. (Will leave the explaining to some one else, don't want to be told off).

Any diplomatic relations was then cut off, and although they'd been defended by a certain person within ACTIVE constantly, they decided to be quite petty. And after all this happens...Surprise surprise... Their leader decides he wants to quit. :icon_rolleyes:

Not the biggest loss to W36 IMO, I feel sorry for the decent players that had to put up with him during his reign.

DeletedUser

So basicly GtownEric threw a hissy fit? And no, he wasn't a loss, I never throught he would quit through, I just throught that he would get nobaled out when XVI got there.

DeletedUser75316

The ROT leadership was really bad. I am now unfortinately screwed as I have injustice system up my rear.

DeletedUser

The ROT leadership was really bad. I am now unfortinately screwed as I have injustice system up my rear.

Well we have all learnt some valuable lessons from this I hope.

- Family tribes fail
- According to kanrot, injustice takes meat round the back
- Restart when given the opportunity

HeftySmurf

I am your father.

Your mother, brother, sister and related uncles aunts and cousins and nephews.

RoT were nubs, got owned and cried themselves to sleep.
Go figure.

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf said:
RoT were nubs, got owned and cried themselves to sleep.
Go figure.

Any actual evidence on who owned RoT? Or is that simply your impression?

Status
Not open for further replies.