What happened to RoT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53562

I bolded and underlined the most important part of your statement.

Am I the only one to see something wrong with this.

I see about 3 things wrong.

#1 What makes you think he started it and the tribe that the war was against was not going to start it? He may have made it happen faster than expected but it was still going to happen.

#2 When people join a tribe part of the deal is that they will do and what their leaders tell or ask them to do. Whether they agree personally with it or not...If you do not want to do what the leaders are going to tell you to do do not join a tribe.

#3 THIS...IS...TRIBAL...WARZZZZ!!!! (ripped off 300) not tribal hugz. You do not want to war other people or tribes go play sim city...or when you are playing sim city are you one of those people that cry when you get an earthquake? or do you turn it off and restart when your nuclear factory melts down?

For crying out loud all I see are a bunch of huggers who wanna run from fights. You (I an presuming you are one of them...if not I apologize) are all refugees that none of the good tribes are going to want because you can not even fight. No top 5 tribe takes in people that just run and run and always look for the weakest opponents to fight.

Hell one of the best part of a war is when you are an underdog and you are fighting tooth and nail in the game and on the pnp. That wins you support and true warrior friends in this game. If you go down fighting so be it restart or go to a different world either way you will be remembered and next time..people will be knocking on your door to get you into their tribes.

Beautifully put. :)

DeletedUser

Their leader accused us of doing something, which it was a little silly as the accusation was pathetic. (Will leave the explaining to some one else, don't want to be told off).

Any diplomatic relations was then cut off, and although they'd been defended by a certain person within ACTIVE constantly, they decided to be quite petty. And after all this happens...Surprise surprise... Their leader decides he wants to quit. :icon_rolleyes:

Not the biggest loss to W36 IMO, I feel sorry for the decent players that had to put up with him during his reign.

Players do not have to put up with terrible leadership. They have the option of leaving the tribe or speaking out (with the likely result of being kicked, if your leader happens to be called gtowneric).

DeletedUser

Players do not have to put up with terrible leadership. They have the option of leaving the tribe or speaking out (with the likely result of being kicked, if your leader happens to be called gtowneric).

I took the first option and got deleared an enemy of RoT:lol:

Nudist

What are we still doing in XVI? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I agree. This is starting to become more than just p&p, it's becoming an obsession.

You'd think with two top ten tribes knocking on our doorsteps, we'd be the ones getting flustered and spamming the forums, but it appears celeb is more hot and bothered than we are.

Seriously Celeb, if you want anyone to take you seriously, and keep responding to your posts, lighten up. You guys wonder why the forum posters disappear, well your honor I give you Exibit A. :icon_eek:

Slow your troll please.

If you didnt know, we are at war with you :icon_eek:
So we should be talking about you a lot...

DeletedUser

I took the first option and got deleared an enemy of RoT:lol:

I took option 2... gtowneric was about to setup his academy tribe to counter XVI. I told him that I was opposed to such a move (Family = fail). It took him all of 5 seconds to eject me from the tribe.

Nudist

I would love to see an appearance from Gtowneric in this thread, but I highly doubt that will be happening.

loser.jpg

DeletedUser

Amazer71 said:
I took option 2... gtowneric was about to setup his academy tribe to counter XVI. I told him that I was opposed to such a move (Family = fail). It took him all of 5 seconds to eject me from the tribe.

I don't exactly disagree with what he did. Not 100%, nope, nope. =S

DeletedUser

I don't exactly disagree with what he did. Not 100%, nope, nope. =S

What exactly don't you disagree with?

The fact that he set up an academy tribe?

Or the fact that he kicks members who do not agree with his plans?

If it's the former... i have to disagree with you. Getting more noobs in to the tribe (via means of an academy/daughter tribe) was never going to solve his problems with XVI. I'd even go so far as to claim that it would only increase the problems he was facing.

If it's the latter... depends a lot on how, as the tribe leader, you present your plans to the tribe. Especially on a touchy subjects such as creating a family tribe, it would seem prudent to me if you make sure that your more experienced players are on board, even if those players aren't council. It's in my opinion counter-productive if you loose a number of active and experienced players from the main tribe for the simple reason that you have decided to set up an academy.

In the end i'm happy that he decided to dismiss me though. At least I'm in a tribe with like-minded individuals.

DeletedUser

No most join a tribe thats best positioned in their area or whom they know since the latter didn't happen. Most people trusted gtow's skills, they were wrong, too bad for them.

As clearly pointed out 99% of the player aren't the best core material so they fail.

Let alone Don Mikel stands out as the strong one percent all on his own.

DeletedUser

No most join a tribe thats best positioned in their area or whom they know since the latter didn't happen. Most people trusted gtow's skills, they were wrong, too bad for them.

As clearly pointed out 99% of the player aren't the best core material so they fail.

Let alone Don Mikel stands out as the strong one percent all on his own.

Don Mikel is that strong 1% for sure :p It does take alot to succeed in the core, but mainly I find it more interesting to start towards the rim (not as far out as I started this world but o well) say K67 or 77. Its a challenge expanding while holding off the core tribes as opposed to just expanding or holding off the core tribes while at the disadvantage of bein say K87 like this noob :D

DeletedUser

Don Mikel is that strong 1% for sure :p It does take alot to succeed in the core, but mainly I find it more interesting to start towards the rim (not as far out as I started this world but o well) say K67 or 77. Its a challenge expanding while holding off the core tribes as opposed to just expanding or holding off the core tribes while at the disadvantage of bein say K87 like this noob :D

I like my rim spot ptetty good, with the new pawns I'm hoping for some KINGdom domination, :)

But core, in my opinion take to much effort. Not because of the other professionals in the core but because, the tribes are never constant. Remember jedi? You might not and that's my point.
I like to grow around my close 20 companions. there I know there's teamwork and what not, not just some tribe hopping to the victor goes the spoils game.

Here on the semi-rim I've been loyal to the koalas pary all along so I'm good.

DeletedUser

Maybe you both should shut up on the Grammar and punctuation and spelling and bla bla bla...

Last time I checked, it was against the rules. So both of you, shuddup with your childish dictionary wars. :icon_wink:

On topic:

WUKE = Fail
RoT = Fail

Hard to figure out which one is worse... ZOMG!! Merger oppurtunity or wut :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I'm always here...

Yay! Can you answer us a few questions please before you disappear;

-Did you have a rough upbringing/childhood?
-Do you care what happens to your (ex)tribemates?
-Why do you suck so bad at leadership?
-What went wrong :icon_neutral: - In your own words.

AxlTheCat

Well, RoT is gone, I am saddened at their passing. I relocated to K33 from K42 when a couple of our members quit and our position in the K was very much in question. Thank you RoT for never stacking the villages around me with more than 2 villages worth of defense, it made it much easier for me to noble them. Also thank you for all those easily defended against attacks that you sent at me, they helped move me as high as 3rd in ODD.

You will be missed :icon_cry:...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: XVI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RoT
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,238
Side 2: 1,059
Difference: 1,179

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 244
Side 2: 41
Difference: 203

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,643,728
Side 2: 5,493,754
Difference: 9,149,974

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,971,806
Side 2: 323,552
Difference: 1,648,254

image.php

DeletedUser

This is what happend to RoT. nothing more, nothing less.

Axl, is one of our major big guns and part of our coucuil. If you have something to say, please kilkl him :p??????????

If you cant, i am on your dispolsal.

Rq

DeletedUser

Poor Amish never has anyone to back him up against these ACTIVE vultures :(

Somebody's gotta do it.

I don't mind the heal roll from time to time, certainly keeps me entertained. :icon_surprised:

Status
Not open for further replies.