I would like to declare victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Then why even bother?

You're wasting your time if you can't convince them of anything. If you believe that you can't it's even worse, then you just look like a stubborn old codger that wants to argue just to talk to someone.

DeletedUser

Then why even bother?

You're wasting your time if you can't convince them of anything. If you believe that you can't it's even worse, then you just look like a stubborn old codger that wants to argue just to talk to someone.

Depends what you're trying to convince us of. If you're on topic and trying to convince us that bang!? are ahead overall then yes, of course they are
. Have bang!? actually won the war? No of course not, it's still ongoing and villages are still falling on all sides.
Are Ad inf guilty of cheating? Maybe, maybe not. The only people who know that for certain are the people who have been accused of it.
Are bang!? cheats? see above.

The big difference is that it was bang!? and not Ad inf who acted as judge and jury, deciding that amberor was a cheat without knowing any of the facts (then branding the whole of Ad family cheats because of the actions of one man. There we go, I think that covers just about everything.

DeletedUser

. Have bang!? actually won the war? No of course not, it's still ongoing and villages are still falling on all sides.
Are Ad inf guilty of cheating? Maybe, maybe not. The only people who know that for certain are the people who have been accused of it.
Are bang!? cheats? see above.

You said Bang!? were cheats but Ad Inf might be. Why the deference? You're complaining that Bang!? cheated and won't admit it. You just did the same thing.

Honestly, I think everyone has at least a little bit of double standards.

The war hasn't started for you all. Don't bring up how well you're doing against Bang!? if they haven't focused on you.

DeletedUser

You're obviously not viewed as a threat in k12 otherwise your turn would have came long before now.

Ah, sorry sled, you're obviously not inactive enough to be considered a serious threat!

And cphool, please do explain the n00b comment further. Your attempt at wit is lost on me - or is it rather that you have no valid basis for the comment other than for it to be an insult?

DeletedUser59210

Watch that tone Stalhill, or he will send a spear/sword nuke at you!

DeletedUser

You said Bang!? were cheats but Ad Inf might be. Why the deference? You're complaining that Bang!? cheated and won't admit it. You just did the same thing.

Honestly, I think everyone has at least a little bit of double standards.

The war hasn't started for you all. Don't bring up how well you're doing against Bang!? if they haven't focused on you.

Bang!? claimed Ad inf were cheaters on the very first page so I retaliated in kind when they had a player banned and docked villages (it's only fair). However, anyone with any commonsense knows that neither bang!? nor Ad know for sure whether or not the other has cheated. The only ones who know that are the people responsible. Only they know whether their misdemeanours were intentional or accidental. No change of heart, just being sensible without flaming. The war started for me the minute I sent my first nuke to a bang!? village. I've cleared a few to allow others who are closer to noble them and it continues for me as I continue to do my bit for my tribe. The fact that I haven't come under heavy attack isn't my fault though. If bang!? don't want to attack me then there's not too much I can do about that.

DeletedUser

Then why even bother?

Mac, maybe he doesnt have any friends in RL. I guess from his online time lately, he has finished school for the summer, and is living his life here or whatever.
do you think he'll still stalk us if we ignore him?

DeletedUser

Ah, sorry sled, you're obviously not inactive enough to be considered a serious threat!

And cphool, please do explain the n00b comment further. Your attempt at wit is lost on me - or is it rather that you have no valid basis for the comment other than for it to be an insult?

Sorry stalhillberries if you can't work it out for yourself then I'm not going to spell it out for you but let me assure you there is indeed a valid basis for it. Perhaps if you read over it a few times it'll come to you. *chucks stalhillberries a banana*

DeletedUser

When one man argues against 100 clueless monkeys the monkeys will always come out on top due to the one man being outnumbered. That however, doesn't mean they're right, it just means they're monkeys :icon_rolleyes:
(note to mods: The reference to monkeys is purely coincidental and in no way a comparison between Bang!? members and our beloved primates friends. Neither is it intended to offend. I'd never dream of insulting monkeys in this way).

Apologies to everyone else, but i really do think that cphule is 1 spanner short of a toolbox, and clever analogies of his being a wise man, and bang being clueless monkeys need to be shot down.
For a fact, read through all 17 or 18 pages of this thread and count the actual honest to god facts you have produced, vs conjecture, sarcasm and downright avoiding the question.

Now count the number of times we have produced glaring facts (for you to ignore) .....now who's acting like a jibbering clueless monkey? Us or you that fails to accept fact?

You continue to point out minutae like "but the war aint over because we took a village off bang..."

Face it cphule, you're losing, you will continue to lose, IT IS A LOST CAUSE!!!

The battle is now just a clean up on aisle 3!

DeletedUser

Sorry stalhillberries if you can't work it out for yourself then I'm not going to spell it out for you but let me assure you there is indeed a valid basis for it. Perhaps if you read over it a few times it'll come to you. *chucks stalhillberries a banana*

I thought so, a baseless insult, and the means to think up a clever reason escape you!

DeletedUser

Apologies to everyone else, but i really do think that cphule is 1 spanner short of a toolbox, and clever analogies of his being a wise man, and bang being clueless monkeys need to be shot down.
For a fact, read through all 17 or 18 pages of this thread and count the actual honest to god facts you have produced, vs conjecture, sarcasm and downright avoiding the question.

Now count the number of times we have produced glaring facts (for you to ignore) .....now who's acting like a jibbering clueless monkey? Us or you that fails to accept fact?

You continue to point out minutae like "but the war aint over because we took a village off bang..."

Face it cphule, you're losing, you will continue to lose, IT IS A LOST CAUSE!!!

The battle is now just a clean up on aisle 3!

I just gave you the facts stalhillberries. You accuse Ad inf of cheating so we reply in exactly the same way (even though we are intelligent enough to admit that we don't know the facts which i already explained). You on the other hand continue to call us cheats even though you do't know the facts and probably never will. You continue to throw insults at everything you don't agree with (or everything that goes over your head). You sir are in fact an ignorant fool who can't possibly have a conversation without throwing insults. Shame you didn't live a bit closer and we'd see how big you talk toe to toe.

DeletedUser

Let's try it!

Alright, Bang!? are all idiots, can we move on? I hope you realize I don't mean this.

We can move on once stalhillberries cuts out the insults. I've already posted my honest thoughts on the whole affair. Which I thought was a very fair assessment. then that fool comes on and continues with the insults.

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahahahaha, ok mac, i agree.

The arguement with these cphules is pointless they just dont get it, and now he started making RL insults, he just shows his lack of intelligence.

DeletedUser

Not baseless. I stated that I think you're a total NO0B. why is it so difficult for you to grasp?

We can move on once stalhillberries cuts out the insults. I've already posted my honest thoughts on the whole affair. Which I thought was a very fair assessment. then that fool comes on and continues with the insults.

(bolded the insults)
Honestly, why can't you stop insulting people? If you can't stand him, there's this neat feature that's lets you avoid all of his posts. It's called an ignore list, and you're on mine. I don't want to have to read you're 30 posts per day. It's spamming. You haven't told one thing that wasn't common knowledge, and you haven't convinced me of anything except for Ad Inf being stubborn.
Now save yourself some time and don't reply to this, as I won't be able to see it.

DeletedUser

You sir are in fact an ignorant fool ........ Shame you didn't live a bit closer and we'd see how big you talk toe to toe.

Wow, did i touch a nerve cphule? Real life insults? Taking things a bit too far with a threat like that arent you? Are you sure you have the mettle to back that up with more than just sarcasm and banana's?

Status
Not open for further replies.