-O- NOEZ!! It's a TARDIS!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't know about T-W-C, but Loonamus has a solid point. It can all be ended with proof. If KBC can prove [DN] attacked them at T-W-C's request, then it is grounded, if not, then it is either an assumption or blatant lie. There is no shame in demanding evidence in the face of accusation. To do so does not make one guilty, quite the contrary, it usually denotes innocence.

Nevertheless, it seems to me more of the much ado about nothing that we generally see when there is nothing else to report; nonsense incubated in boredom, and oft from a losing side.

well, dont you think that i posted that for a relevant reason??

As in, i may or may not have seen this proof already? and am just waiting for the right person to come along and post it?

DeletedUser

Loony, are you actually saying that T-W-C did not target KBC players in K56? I must have read that wrong, when you said "t-w-c would not, and have not targeted those players in the first place.. " Because I assure you, T-W-C spent many days doing just that. Our K56 players sniped, defended, dodged all sorts of nukes and nobles from Orclord, FightclubX, and several others. They even managed to noble some of them. Most were taken back, but still.

Hmmmm. Is your tribe denying that the attacks from T-W-C ended - and that same day, attacks from TARDIS started on the same players?

Is your tribe denying that T-W-C shifted their attention to deal with the [CRY] threat, and therefore those K56 players were "up for grabs" to TARDIS? Or that TARDIS told T-W-C that those players were now the targets of TARDIS?

Because please, tell me your tribe's official position on this matter - other than "you're a liar." Because I want to know exactly what I should be showing you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its a no-brainer; I'm willing to bet that the next person who criticise this post will be TARDIS or a TARDIS supporter.

This post sucks. :icon_rolleyes:

(Go [DN]!)

DeletedUser

Loony, are you actually saying that T-W-C did not target KBC players in K56? I must have read that wrong, when you said "t-w-c would not, and have not targeted those players in the first place.. " Because I assure you, T-W-C spent many days doing just that. Our K56 players sniped, defended, dodged all sorts of nukes and nobles from Orclord, FightclubX, and several others. They even managed to noble some of them. Most were taken back, but still.

When was the last attack?

DeletedUser

well, dont you think that i posted that for a relevant reason??

As in, i may or may not have seen this proof already? and am just waiting for the right person to come along and post it?

I wasn't indicating your post, but rather, the matter at hand when I referred to the much ado about nothing. Quite the contrary, while oft controversial, I believe your posts are generally quite relevant to the topic on hand, Paj.

Nevertheless, by what I stated, if there is evidence, then that would certainly put an end to that squabble, and there is nothing wrong to expect such on Loonamus' part.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, you are really trying to flatter yourself aren't you?! The players we attacked are in K56, which is OUR K, t-w-c would not, and have not targeted those players in the first place.. So as you wish, yes i will call you a liar. I have no time for people who make accusations without proof or even a just cause to make them.

I believe Twc did attack them and tried to noble them. In the past Tardis let both -O- and Twc noble into k56. It is just after the SU! - Tardis war that Tardis owned 50% dominance in k56.

DeletedUser

Actually i agree with Emerald 100% on this point, DN is definately not a target for KBC, the real target currently for KBC is those nasty evil grey villages on your map which don't fight back and are less than 1.5K points.

This nasty tribe of grey villages are everywhere and the further they are to the rim the more appealing they are to KBC! Watch out barbarian villages everywhere......KBC is comming to get you!

Pshhh they turned gray with FEAR

As for the k56 members and T-W-C supposedly not attacking them.... ROFLLMAO.

Loomas get the facts straight before you post, you can't take it back once that submit button is hit.

But I'm tired of the mindless argument, I'll let Cy handle it.

DeletedUser57960

T-W-C didn't ask us to attack KBC. We didn't even bother with them that much... I took two vills from Colranna I think.. then ran into stacks, so I took a few from their Academy tribe, to see if they were supporting.
As for the 1 v 1, I said before, who the hell cares ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser57960

Is this what you THINK, or is this what you KNOW?

Answer very carefully if i was you......

We had claims on KBC before the -O- war started. I was the one who suggested we should take a slight diversion from -O- and attack KBC in K56. It turned out to be a wrong move right now.. apologies to my tribe.

So that is a KNOW

DeletedUser

Its amazing how narrow minded TARDIS and their supporters are.

Here this noobs : If you agree to leave KBC out of this fight, they will consent. If they do not, I will *personally* ask them to consent.

Failure to not agree means you want them to get involved, hence you should all stfu and get what you asked for.

Its a no-brainer; I'm willing to bet that the next person who criticise this post will be TARDIS or a TARDIS supporter.

I've asked for a decent fight, and -O- has yet to provide it. Looking at the noble attempts from KBC, I'm not sure that they can either.

/me points at stats again. We might get what we ask for if you were capable of providing it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser59451

Pshhh they turned gray with FEAR

As for the k56 members and T-W-C supposedly not attacking them.... ROFLLMAO.

Loomas get the facts straight before you post, you can't take it back once that submit button is hit.

But I'm tired of the mindless argument, I'll let Cy handle it.

They may have put in some attacks, i will admit i do not follow their every move.. However as for the accusations of T-W-C asking us to attack them as insinuating that they 'need' us to help them, I don't personally believe that this was asked of us, as dabeve said, it was his idea for a change seen as -O- lost about 7-8 million points a nice bit of it near our frontline, we decided to try and make a stronger frontline by taking the 3 KBC players.

And paj, the best way to prove me wrong is to show the proof, if you do, i will admit i was wrong with my comments..

DeletedUser

[Monday, June 01, 2009 10:22 AM]
FaceMineWrath: colranna1, hamsterca and metaldoc
The three KBC players on this K.
metaldoc is a little small.
Which should we target first?

Damn, maybe we should have taken them out back then, huh? Would have saved us so much crap now.

DeletedUser

They may have put in some attacks, i will admit i do not follow their every move.. However as for the accusations of T-W-C asking us to attack them as insinuating that they 'need' us to help them, I don't personally believe that this was asked of us, as dabeve said, it was his idea for a change seen as -O- lost about 7-8 million points a nice bit of it near our frontline, we decided to try and make a stronger frontline by taking the 3 KBC players.

And paj, the best way to prove me wrong is to show the proof, if you do, i will admit i was wrong with my comments..

They put in more than a few loomas.

Col ham and doc have the reports I will pull them out if you want.

KBC are not claiming T-W-C passed k56 KBC on to you... T-W-C claimed they passed k56 KBC on to you.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They put in more than a few loomas.

Col ham and doc have the reports I will pull them out if you want.

KBC are not claiming T-W-C passed k56 KBC on to you... T-W-C claimed they passed k56 KBC on to you.

This is what i was getting at. :p

DeletedUser

No one passed anyone on to us. They started attacking them because they were at war, sure. At some point someone came to someone, (not sure if it was them to us or vice versa), and asked what we were going to do with them. We stated that K56 was ours and that any KBC members would be dealt with. They said ok and stopped attacking. Those players are now currently focusing on [CRY].

/end.

DeletedUser

No one passed anyone on to us. They started attacking them because they were at war, sure. At some point someone came to someone, (not sure if it was them to us or vice versa), and asked what we were going to do with them. We stated that K56 was ours and that any KBC members would be dealt with. They said ok and stopped attacking. Those players are now currently focusing on [CRY].

/end.

Finally! Someone speaks the truth.

Let it be known though we are not claiming T-W-C passed us on.

We can only assume as we look at the report dates.

In any case:

The whole situation makes little difference to KBC.

Whether the incomings say T-W-C or Tardis, we will defend against them all the same... end of story.

DeletedUser

We claimed your members in early June. You yourself received a message about your K56 recruiting then:

[Thursday, June 04, 2009 11:43 AM]
FaceMineWrath: Something that I want to mail to KBC's duke:
It has come to my attention that you have just taken into your ranks two players who used to be members of the tribe [ally]M4X1M[/ally]. Us here in [ally]TARDIS[/ally] have been warring this tribe recently- admittedly it hasn't been much of a war, because they don't fight back- but we'd like to keep our food. Please, check TWStats. I believe that the numbers are currently 122-2 in our favour.

The two players in question are [player]valoki[/player] and [player]itnachos11[/player]. They may not yet have come under heavy fire themselves, but this would only be because they were queueing up to be nobled. Their tribe has fallen apart under our pressure, and we want the remains of the spoils.

K56 is TARDIS's territory. We will keep it, defend it, purge it as necessary.
<<<

It's only natural that we deal with your members rather than T-W-C due to your complete disregard to our wishes.

DeletedUser

Point of the story, if you attack Kbc you can expect them to fight back.
You also let Twc in k56 when they warred Maxim, weird to change policy now. But hey, that's your choice.