the truth will be told

• Thread starter thetruthwillbetold
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

so harlos has appeared.

hello harlos.

harlos should know something about forum aliases. now i know from first hand experience he didn't hide his alias very well (whether it was by choice or laziness) but harlos has a forum alias known as 'thepropagandist'

the truth will continue to be told.

Do you think that`s something we didn`t know? Come back when you can read minds and post some real truths about what you can find interesting.

Till then go make under your other forum accounts some quality posts, not something totally pointless like this one.

DeletedUser

Do you think that`s something we didn`t know? Come back when you can read minds and post some real truths about what you can find interesting.

Till then go make under your other forum accounts some quality posts, not something totally pointless like this one.

how about you go focus on your stagnant account.

DeletedUser

oops. now look what you've done celticnuclearmistrainbow.

you've allowed me to take your credibility and claim it as my own instead of confessing on these forums on your own.

thank you.

28jk3fc.png

2eztqtg.png

win.

----

now harlos, if you want to fight me on the 'thepropagandist' claim, i can post proof of that too. your call.

DeletedUser

Not to say I believe CM and NR are the same person... But Celtic never alctually denied it. Her one and only answer was "proofs", which could be just a "buy me some time" card. To which she was told "the person that gave me the info could be harmed by me beign revealed as the source". Which makes sense (not saying it's true, but it's logical to say the least).

Now, on the other question, WHO CARES?, well.. CM is totally pissed at [H], while NR loves us.

Would it mean CM, as an official hate. member, is just for show (of her tribe alligeance for instance)? While her TRUE feelings allows her to "feel" for another tribe?

Doesn't matter, really, it's just, hum... interesting.

AGAIN!! I'm not saying she IS Nuclear Rainbow. But, this does bring a few questionning interrogations....

EDIT: beat by the clock. Well, proff is there I see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50105

Even if it is her, what do you hope to gain by posting it? Who cares if she is NR???? People still like her a lot more then you. No one cares, so go find somewhere else to post will you?

DeletedUser

Even if it is her, what do you hope to gain by posting it? Who cares if she is NR???? People still like her a lot more then you. No one cares, so go find somewhere else to post will you?

if you actually knew who i was, you'd be quite shocked. but you don't so your post is just empty words.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

you've allowed me to take your credibility and claim it as my own instead of confessing on these forums on your own.

thank you.

28jk3fc.png

2eztqtg.png

win.

----

now harlos, if you want to fight me on the 'thepropagandist' claim, i can post proof of that too. your call.

You aren't revealing anything people don't already know . *yawn*
But you have ignored my mails and question in forum , the same as Twisted Evil did...... maybe there's an alias revelation ....
Its hypocrital to say the truth will be revealed if you aren't in turn going to reveal your own alias.

Ya gonna ignore this too ?

<3

Last edited:

DeletedUser50105

I dont give a shit who you are really. If youre so into digging up aliases go find out mine.

Btw why dont you just tell us who you are???? Scared much??

DeletedUser

I didn't know they were one and the same.
Either way my thoughts towards her have not changed, just a bit surprised or shocked.

DeletedUser

Interesting... :p

That is all. Now off to important matters.

DeletedUser

Lol, hands doing something important, I MUST WATCH! :icon_wink:

But this is just a humor thread, really pointless

DeletedUser

Lol, hands doing something important, I MUST WATCH! :icon_wink:

But this is just a humor thread, really pointless

I am the Duke of a top ten tribe in W29 and we are at war with the number 1 and number 4 tribes. ~_~

I also play in W41 which needs constant attention.

DeletedUser

thank you.

28jk3fc.png

2eztqtg.png

win.

seeing as laura deleted my previous post AND gave me an infraction for it :icon_evil: ill have to repost it minus the swearing

no-one gives a cow if celtic has an alternate acc

the only purpose of that account was so celtic could make some posts when she isnt herself without making herself look like an idiot, just like ur doing now... except under the alias of nuclear rainbow, celtic mist tends to actually contribute something to the forum unlike what you are doing

go moan somewhere else

happy now laura :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Lol, not really.

#OP

Let me give you two quick facts buddy.

I'm not thirsty all the times and you are thirsty at times. :icon_neutral: Right?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

At least he removed the part where i confessed that i liked it rough.

Id have been devastated, that was the entire point of my "dirty little secret" post

DeletedUser

At least he removed the part where i confessed that i liked it rough.

Id have been devastated, that was the entire point of my "dirty little secret" post

lol

im pretty scared that celtic is posting some of her 'preferences' on the internet to people who shes nvr even met b4 :S

DeletedUser

I want to meet celtic. i like it rough too. But there is no problem in having aliases.

And i really like NR's posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.