Well, guess im the next guy leaving the party

DeletedUser

Although i was never the best at the PnP, people close know that i gave it my all the last 2.75 years on the battlefield.

I was never the best skilled player, and essentially stopped ever trying to be precise...but developed a style of relentlessness and persistence.

Although i was fortunate to learn the warrior ways under Congo, it wasnt until i decided to attack a continent on my own in March of 2008, did i develop into my own player.

The turning point in my career though was the day i decided to launch an operation on Gibbomd, who at the time, was a sleeping giant. He and I have been connected ever since, and he is just one of few that understand what it takes to fight long and hard for eons and never give in.

Although my energy had many peeks and valleys, i am proud to say that the total amount of time i have been sat in my TW life is under 1 week.

Speaking of valleys, what has made me come to this decision, and one that i have contemplated four other times in the last year, was that what had become part of my TW soul....the battle for K58/59, has finally been decided and that with Gibbomd of all people finally retiring, there was no more to do in what was a great alliance battle (the major op that started at the first of the year), but also, a personal battle.

With this battle completed, i am now complete also. I went into a different K to try to "spruce things up"...but that didnt get my passion going again.

I tried attacking long range....but even that didnt get me going

I am surrounded by some pretty damn good warriors....but even that doesnt have me ready to noble more vills

Nope...Gibby leaving was the last nail in my TW coffin.

Before i sign off, i want to shout out to a few:

Babs.....you brought me into the Crimson Elite when i was just a few villages big. You grew me, you coddled me, you gave me confidence and strength. You have done this to so many people, and for that, you are one of the all time best in TW. Your ability to keep a tribe together, to lead, to mother, and now (yikes) to fight, is one that only the rarest of the rare have. ...but the thing im most proud of is that i can call you a friend

Congo....your ways are different, but you are a leader. You brought out the warrior instinct in me. When i asked you to come back at the start of the year, i was thinking you would say "thanks but no thanks" but instead you suprised me, and well, for the first time in our life where we could fight side by side, warrior and warrior, and we accomplished a hell of a lot. Youve asked me to stay around, and man, it is so damn inticing, but i just dont have the passion anymore. TW accomplishments + recent RL changes = time to move on. Good luck my brother....maybe, just maybe, i will come back some day like another warrior i know

Mana..we have had some ups and downs, typically due to miscommuinication, but damn bro.....your a warrior, i pretend to be one lol, so sometimes our competitiveness would get in the way, but not one time, never ever ever, have i ever saw you anything less than a great friend. Your a great dude, selfless to a tee, and hope nothing less than the best for you in RL. Just like my other TW friends, you have my MSN....we can still shoot the ....

Sling....my brother, all i can say is that im sorry im leaving you. Weve been gaming non stop together for 6 years (this and a previous MMOPG)....but like you are feeling on W11, i just cant get it going anymore....the fire is gone

Nort, Mangy, and a host of others in Crimson.....could have never have done it without you guys.....no person becomes successful on their own. They always have a host of friends who are doing things to help. Any victory ive had in the game, you all have always been partially responsible

And to all the people who have not liked me.....its always been just about playing the game. All in fun. All in the name of competitiveness. Hope you all enjoy the game some more, and maybe even enjoy the fact that im gone....but ive always had much fun battling against all of you and have learned a hell of a lot during my tenure

To all that i have led...thank you for allowing me the opportunity, but you are all leaders yourself....go forth and be willing to spend the time necessary to lead, not necessarily in TW, but in RL. Coaching, mentoring, fatherhood, managers.....many opportunities in lie give you the chance to lead.

Embrace it.

Anyone can be a boss or manage.....but only a few are willing to lead. Hopefully i have been a good enough leader, because, ive always embraced every challange i was given or took on, and i always tried to put myself in your shoes.

Thanks again all.....i know this is a book, but for the ones who know me, this is my MO. :)

Its been great, and am thankful to meet many great people around our great globe.

Take care all. Be safe

DeletedUser

One more great player leaving:/

Good Luck in RL mate. You will be missed.

DeletedUser2566

hmm wonder how babs is as a mom.. lol.
this is toll of the bell or phone booth? good luck

DeletedUser

Another orginal Criminson player leaves =[

Well done and good bye =[

DeletedUser

alright mate, good decision... i totally understand...not that i am happy of, not a chance...sadly i got to know you only little when you started to attack me, but it would be tiresome year of exchanging attacks...well as you said, you were only irritating me on pnp as i am doing the same...so hope there are no hard feelings...

take care

DeletedUser

one last thing, dont let yeisek eat your villas, that would be a disaster...

*da slaya*

awe take care I hope I can bug you too on MSN sometimes also

best of luck with every thing :)

and thanks for the going away love taps ;)

DeletedUser

Best of luck - and remember there's only one way to quit - hit that delete button.

DeletedUser

Goodluck in real life mate sad to see you go, your OD was awesome even if it wasnt first, it still shows are a great player. Take care!

DeletedUser137

Interested in passing your acct to an ex-W2 player like me?
I was 3 mil points when I quit a year ago.