Well, guess im the next guy leaving the party

Hanussen

Is sad to see good players leaving, but anyway you will be always remembered

one last thing, dont let yeisek eat your villas, that would be a disaster...

If he's so bad at this, why dont you guys attack him?:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Interested in passing your acct to an ex-W2 player like me?
I was 3 mil points when I quit a year ago.

I think he wants to leave rather than passing it on, he's been on one hell of a ride in the past 2-3 years. I'm sure some other tribes has accounts ready :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Is sad to see good players leaving, but anyway you will be always remembered

If he's so bad at this, why dont you guys attack him?:icon_cool:

for your knowledge, we did plan massive ops on him, dave_81 was the master mind, all was planed. and suddenly hot dropped diplomacy. so we were forced to take several continents from hot. now we got far more dangerous players to take out, he would be easy if you ask me..

DeletedUser

Take care Toll. It was fun learning a thing or two in attacking you with my first account way back when. :lol::icon_razz::lol:

Good Luck in RL

DeletedUser2566

for your knowledge, we did plan massive ops on him, dave_81 was the master mind, all was planed. and suddenly hot dropped diplomacy. so we were forced to take several continents from hot. now we got far more dangerous players to take out, he would be easy if you ask me..

yep that was kinda sad, would been nice to see if rank1 player was warrior or not..

DeletedUser2248

Good luck Toll. I enjoyed our banter, even if we didnt always see eye to eye!

DeletedUser5974

Welcome to the rl mate.:p

Rl is way better on certain days and I am sure you will have fun

Jimmy

DeletedUser4937

Tolly, all the best, we had a lot of fun, and in my opinion showed the rest of the world how the game should be played. It was a see-saw battle, but in the end you and your posse had me in K58. Your were easily the most impressive and persistant foe I faced and I'll probably still remember the village coordinates for Desert CA on my deathbed, I sent enough attacks at the damn village!

DeletedUser

Goodbye mate. It's been an honour. You are simply an inspiration and a beast of a one at that.