countdown

DeletedUser

Seems like it has been a long time since there has been an update here, so here ya go:
1,179 players
338,179 villages
108 tribes

DeletedUser

Gr stop being a pain in my Ass :p
couldn't find the time XD

but will do..... some day muhaha

kingjohan

Number of players: 1.063
Total villages: 338.106 (318.07 per player)

DeletedUser

1,014 players, 338,205 villages, 98 tribes

don't worry, the # of players will drop

DeletedUser

The number Of players has officaily droped below 1000

Number of players: 992

By the way... Which one of you ended up taking my cities?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

The number Of players has officaily droped below 1000

Number of players: 992

By the way... Which one of you ended up taking my cities?

Most likley a member of HIRE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Players with more then 0 points - 958
Tribes with more then 0 points - 44

DeletedUser

Number of players: 905
Total villages: 338.132 (373.63 per player)

DeletedUser

834 and dropping fast

And school/college will be starting in many countries soon so that figure will fall fast again.

thats why the TW admins decision not to allow players to give passwords of accounts of players who have left to old/returning players is phenomenally stupid. There are people who would like to come back to k6 but this has made it difficult. You'd think the TWadmins would prefer to keep a world active but there you go...

silvereclipes

And school/college will be starting in many countries soon so that figure will fall fast again.

thats why the TW admins decision not to allow players to give passwords of accounts of players who have left to old/returning players is phenomenally stupid. There are people who would like to come back to k6 but this has made it difficult. You'd think the TWadmins would prefer to keep a world active but there you go...

Now why would they do that they will just make another 20 worlds instead when 6 die's.

DeletedUser

Now why would they do that they will just make another 20 worlds instead when 6 die's.

Dunno about you but going back to 1 tiny village is like repeatedly having your teeth pulled. Most of us have played this world for 2/3 years, would you put that time into another world?

I would imagine that most of the players left on this world are premium payers due to the size of their accounts, on new worlds you don't need to go premium for a long time. If TW want to see that revenue stream disappear, so be it.