Prime and KilTom declare war on Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich26ca

Yeah, I noticed that. Saying that the "dead" are "our dead" indicates that the dead are soldiers of FEAR, not their enemies. Odd that one would name their tribe in that manner. Most likely, they intended a different meaning.

his edit not ours the name is: "Fear"

saying not name is:

"know us by the trail of dead"

land either is trying his hand at horriable PnP or just can't read, which we already knew pretty well! :icon_rolleyes:

And i fail to see where his tribe is pawning anyone which he keeps spouting as well...

we have been on top of both kiltom and kilket and this is the first 24hrs since Aug.03.2009 when i created the fear name and tribe that they have had a lead on fear....

Total conquers against opposite side last 48hrs:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 14
Difference: 2

two on one with other tribes supporting them and these are the numbers they put up! woot woot:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser59335

wich stats are those? I'm guessing kiltom f vs fear?

if so

Kiltom 13497 villages
Kilket 5824 villages

Fear 18659 villages.

less then 1000 villages difference doesnt mean much does it?

HeftySmurf

it does if i just screwed up the KilFam's shared forums so they have a spammed support area :lol:

DeletedUser

his edit not ours the name is: "Fear"

saying not name is:

"know us by the trail of dead"

land either is trying his hand at horriable PnP or just can't read, which we already knew pretty well! :icon_rolleyes:

I thought it was with the "our" in-game, but it doesn't look like that would have fit (character length). My apologies.

And i fail to see where his tribe is pawning anyone which he keeps spouting as well...

we have been on top of both kiltom and kilket and this is the first 24hrs since Aug.03.2009 when i created the fear name and tribe that they have had a lead on fear....

Total conquers against opposite side last 48hrs:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 14
Difference: 2

two on one with other tribes supporting them and these are the numbers they put up! woot woot:icon_rolleyes:

Asserting that they have a 2-1 advantage (Kiltom & Kilket vs Fear) only counts the number of tribe, not the number or size of the players. If you look at total points (about 187m to 180m), that would explain the relatively even exchange. I don't know the particulars of which tribes are supporting which, but would assume that Fear gets support from it's friends as well.

That said, they should not be bragging if they are not winning, regardless of who has more tribes, players, villages or support.

DeletedUser

but would assume that Fear gets support from it's friends as well.

Who exactly would that be from? im sure Kong dont lend any, as they would need it for it's own player's.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

I thought it was with the "our" in-game, but it doesn't look like that would have fit (character length). My apologies.

yeah i thought as much plus you really don't flame just point things out so my comments weren't direct at you...

but would assume that Fear gets support from it's friends as well.

yeah nope not as a tribe atleast, were friends with kong and the only other tribe we were actually interested in holding diplomacy was FLB we can see some talent there but after the 3dom mess they don't talk with us much which sucks as it happened with tenth! but as in war, diplomacy sometime carries over....

DeletedUser

Who exactly would that be from? im sure Kong dont lend any, as they would need it for it's own player's.

To be honest, reports I am hearing are that they are not using it for their own players, so I would think it was going somewhere. That was, as I remember, Hefty's greatest complaint about Hulk - lack of support.

DeletedUser

To be honest, reports I am hearing are that they are not using it for their own players, so I would think it was going somewhere. That was, as I remember, Hefty's greatest complaint about Hulk - lack of support.

well do you want to know where i think the support is going?

nowhere.

well when i was in Hulk there was little support ever tossed around, and no attenpt was ever made to stack the front lines. as you probs found out with Jason and Lego.

the only support that was ever used was to your own frontline vills.

EDIT: and also about supporting Who?, 95% of the defence they ever got was sent before the war even begun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No wonder players who get attacked keep leaving Kong and/or quitting the game. It looks like the GREENies who went there won't be there long. I guess they were just considered fodder....

DeletedUser

fodder ftw.

One of the amazing things to me was that Hulk leadership kept saying the tide would turn once we got to their active players. AGentleGo and jasonspurs simply rolled over and played dead once the heat was on, while they told you to "suck it up" and "stop whining". One wonders what they meant when they said "active players" because it must not have meant people who attacked and took Prime villages, because they let them wither and die unsupported. Maybe they were relying on Airsofter's theory that a good player simply snipes for the win.

DeletedUser

Maybe they were relying on Airsofter's theory that a good player simply snipes for the win.

From Air's guide topic:

"However, in a tribe, sniping should only be used to delay things while we stack you. "

He said himself that you cant snipe forever, as you found out with agentlego.

DeletedUser

One of the amazing things to me was that Hulk leadership kept saying the tide would turn once we got to their active players. AGentleGo and jasonspurs simply rolled over and played dead once the heat was on, while they told you to "suck it up" and "stop whining". One wonders what they meant when they said "active players" because it must not have meant people who attacked and took Prime villages, because they let them wither and die unsupported. Maybe they were relying on Airsofter's theory that a good player simply snipes for the win.

1. I assume you're referring to Kong, as Hulk was never losing?

2. You're ridiculous about saying jasonspurs just rolled over and played dead seeing as he quit around the time I did/slightly before. So, yeah, good on you, you made him rollover and play dead! Although the player in the aGentleGo account was definitely a noob so it's very possible he rolled over and played dead, but that would have been after I quit, so I have no knowledge of it.

3. I don't ever remembering anyone from Hulk or even Kong saying "just wait until you get to our active players". I believe that would have been Who?.

4. You simply can't take it that we have differing opinions on how a good defender defends can you? You keep bringing it up. I think you should get over it.

It's my defending method, not my fault others can't execute it as well as I can. (Plus, as I've said before, (although it won't matter if I say it again considering the ignorant only hear what they want to) used as a sole tribal tactic to counter heavy assaults for large lengths of time is not practical and is only done until it is deemed a situation where support will be needed and a proper support thread is set up and support arrives. Of course I never rely on support and just use my personal sniping methods. That's not an option for everyone, though.)

DeletedUser

1. Actually, Hulk started losing on Jun 22nd, as they never posted more than a +1 village vs Prime anymore starting that day (and few of those).

2. Sorry, Jasonspurs did quit for unrelated reasons, but the account remained and... Hulk/Kong/whatever didn't save him. aGentleGo was sat 24x7 by whatever name the tribe goes by, but it didn't work and they got tired of doing so. Whether it is the original players who rolled over or the tribe that sat them after they left, the tribe has allowed the accounts to be steamrolled. So, no fault of Jason or yourself, but plenty of blame to spread around in that tribe.

3. Glancing back, you are correct. The only ones who claimed the tide would turn after the inactives were eaten were leaders of Who.

4. Since some of them learned how to play in Hulk, one would imagine they'd have been influenced by you. Kong doesn't seem to support at all, so one would hope that they believe their members will snipe. Perhaps they only listened to the part about not stacking and ignored the rest? It doesn't bother me that you have a different approach, but I knew I could get you to post if I referred to their failure to defend in that way.

HeftySmurf

i followed airs method for ages, however with me pulling out everything from Who? and me getting bored of offense sniping, i asked for support and was laughed at, thats the legacy.

DeletedUser

1. Actually, Hulk started losing on Jun 22nd, as they never posted more than a +1 village vs Prime anymore starting that day (and few of those).

2. Sorry, Jasonspurs did quit for unrelated reasons, but the account remained and... Hulk/Kong/whatever didn't save him. aGentleGo was sat 24x7 by whatever name the tribe goes by, but it didn't work and they got tired of doing so. Whether it is the original players who rolled over or the tribe that sat them after they left, the tribe has allowed the accounts to be steamrolled. So, no fault of Jason or yourself, but plenty of blame to spread around in that tribe.

3. Glancing back, you are correct. The only ones who claimed the tide would turn after the inactives were eaten were leaders of Who.

4. Since some of them learned how to play in Hulk, one would imagine they'd have been influenced by you. Kong doesn't seem to support at all, so one would hope that they believe their members will snipe. Perhaps they only listened to the part about not stacking and ignored the rest? It doesn't bother me that you have a different approach, but I knew I could get you to post if I referred to their failure to defend in that way.

1. You can't ignore past ground gained. Since the fight between the tribe of Hulk and Prime is over(since Hulk no longer exists, except for an inactive dump), you look at the whole stats including past ground gained. Which puts Hulk still having been with more ground gained than Prime.

4. That's like saying because I can send less than 150MS trains, just by me influencing them, they would be able to do it too. I'm not saying the Kong players are bad, a lot of them are pretty good. Not everyone that was in Hulk was really good though, and almost everyone in GREEN wasn't any good.

DeletedUser

aGentleGo was sat 24x7

Wrong. it was more like 12/7. it was incrediblely hard to find sitter's in Hulk's last day's. Just because you attempt's got sniped at a certain time doesnt mean there was someone on at that time, they probs sniped it several hour's before.

Hells Toy Master

Saw?

I have heard that they were tenth!'s ally and were supporting them and I doubt that would change.

DeletedUser

Rich - you are correct, flb did have an issue with TENTH! regarding 3dom, including TENTH! sending attacks at us form the inactive 3dom accounts they were sitting.

I am glad to hear that FEAR is not TENTH!

rich26ca

Rich - you are correct, flb did have an issue with TENTH! regarding 3dom, including TENTH! sending attacks at us form the inactive 3dom accounts they were sitting.

I am glad to hear that FEAR is not TENTH!

well i'm always open for talks mate

Saw?

I have heard that they were tenth!'s ally and were supporting them and I doubt that would change.

actually there friends to both tribes and try and stay neutral. When we win this war it will be one our own merit and strength... we don't need an academy and 8 allies supporting us... thats why we feel were better then kiltom and eventually kiltom will have to stand on there own two feet.... when that happens they will crumble... a few goods will survive/quit but the rest are fodder for them...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.