Prime and KilTom declare war on Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser62954

Wrong. it was more like 12/7. it was incrediblely hard to find sitter's in Hulk's last day's. Just because you attempt's got sniped at a certain time doesnt mean there was someone on at that time, they probs sniped it several hour's before.
still wrong Adrian. agentlego was probably sat 7/24... when i had the account i didnt even open it for around 3 weeks. i didnt need the extra work. :lol:

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
actually there friends to both tribes and try and stay neutral. When we win this war it will be one our own merit and strength... we don't need an academy and 8 allies supporting us... thats why we feel were better then kiltom and eventually kiltom will have to stand on there own two feet.... when that happens they will crumble... a few goods will survive/quit but the rest are fodder for them...

Dont start this now.. we know S.A.W support is in your villages and i have seen them coming to your villages when i nobled them ^^.

Not to mention every other random player in k6/k7 supports your friend Anhisuar..

i wont deny we have friends as well.. so stop bringing these tribes in this.

and we will see who crumble's in the end :icon_twisted:.

P.S FEAR?! is TENTH! same members just new name.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Saw?

I have heard that they were tenth!'s ally and were supporting them and I doubt that would change.

i was told S.A.W was Allie's with Kilfam. Also after the apparent merge attempt by TENTH!, i couldnt see the relation's between the 2 tribe's being very good.

rich26ca

Dont start this now.. we know S.A.W support is in your villages and i have seen them coming to your villages when i nobled them ^^.

Not to mention every other random player in k6/k7 supports your friend Anhisuar..

i wont deny we have friends as well.. so stop bringing these tribes in this.

and we will see who crumble's in the end :icon_twisted:.

if you can't see the diff between a few players supporting a friend and what you guys do with your "friends" then there is no hope for you... and this debate...

DeletedUser

still wrong Adrian. agentlego was probably sat 7/24... when i had the account i didnt even open it for around 3 weeks. i didnt need the extra work. :lol:

So, any way you slice it, the account was sat (or supposed to be sat) and the loss is a failure of the tribe, by whatever name you choose to call it.

rich26ca

true no better then me not caring about desil pika or calling and stopped defending the players that quit with out a word...

DeletedUser

3. I don't ever remembering anyone from Hulk or even Kong saying "just wait until you get to our active players". I believe that would have been Who?.

Oh, I was wrong. I did a search and I found the quote. It starts out with an inaccurate forecast of Who?s future.

Who? at one point was one of the best tribes around, however, not anymore. They have become bloated with people quitting and inactiveness. They still have a good base of players, though, so they can still turn things around.

And the stats show what's going on with Who? right now, my opinion doesn't have anything to do with it. Because personally I think Prime completely sucks and Who? will still end up winning.

Who? somehow has failed, so must be even worse than Prime, I guess. Our Prognosticator continues, swearing that things will be different in the future.

On another note, you guys are in for a big surprise when Hulk starts going after you.

Just to use logistical tactics and ignoring the sheer difference in quality between the tribes, Hulk will have the advantage. Prime had the advantage against Who?, Who?'s bordering villages with Prime was a loose border while Prime's was built up, Prime has combatted inactivity more effectively than Who? has(either that or Prime just got lucky). However, those are all parts of the war and Prime took advantage of their advantages and are not valid excuses as to why Who? is losing, but rather parts of the reasons to it.

Then, he starts getting ridiculous.

However, Hulk has done less fighting than Who? and Prime have and when the time comes Hulk will have the advantage due to being "fresh". Prime will have used troops and nobles on Who? while Hulk still has ample supply. Plus, Hulk members won't be getting tired of constant fighting. Which if Who? is fighting back at all will be happening to Prime.

Hulk was "fresh"? Odd that so many members of Hulk quit despite being "fresh".

Who? still has the ability to turn this around they'll just need to completely reorganize.

I've been seeing people post things about how once Who?'s gone Prime has rank 1 in their grasp. They just don't seem to realize the difference between Prime and Hulk. Don't worry, though, it will be shown.

I believe he is correct. The difference between Prime and Hulk/Kong/whatever is being shown.

However, have fun continuing to be lulled into the false sense of greatness that you currently are. It only makes things easier when Hulk decimates Prime.

Although I do hold respect for HTM and I think he's smarter than that. But, what do I know?

I will enjoy it when I see you rimmed, though pescmy.

Sadly, our prognosticator isn't still playing, so while he theoretically might see pescmy rimmed in twstats, he won't have any role in it.

rich26ca

I have to laugh at this although i'm guilty of the same comments... which in all honesty is more for PnP sake then anything else...

but who? did reform sort of with new and old friends to create fear...

DeletedUser59335

Haha good one hapab :icon_wink:

And by the way nice tactic kong is using nuking our k62 villages (and possible other continates vills. ) :icon_surprised: and not noble them. damm!

Thats good plan by the way smart thinking and my intel tells me this isnt original from GREEN its from HULK :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Oh, I was wrong. I did a search and I found the quote. It starts out with an inaccurate forecast of Who?s future.

Who? somehow has failed, so must be even worse than Prime, I guess. Our Prognosticator continues, swearing that things will be different in the future.

Then, he starts getting ridiculous.

Hulk was "fresh"? Odd that so many members of Hulk quit despite being "fresh".

I believe he is correct. The difference between Prime and Hulk/Kong/whatever is being shown.

Sadly, our prognosticator isn't still playing, so while he theoretically might see pescmy rimmed in twstats, he won't have any role in it.

Sorry for not being able to tell the future? It's quite amusing to try and flame for someone's predictions:icon_rolleyes: Tomorrow it's going to rain! Gunna flame me if it doesn't?

Now then, first off what would you expect me to say? "I think Who? is going to lose!"? Yeah, that's definitely what an ally would say. I DID say they needed to get organized for it to happen.

How many members from Hulk quit? 0? Oh yeah, that's right. Hulk and Kong aren't the same tribe.

The difference between Hulk and Prime was clearly shown with our skilled coordination to your random noblings. However, Kong and Prime are still going at it. And as you say the only important stats are the last 48 hours or last week, then going by that I'd say Prime isn't showing much.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious...? I never said I'd enjoy rimming pescmy personally, so you just basically stated something of no relevance.

@Junker.: The only ops that were from Hulk were one's I personally created before I left and they didn't involve K62.

DeletedUser

You somehow missed the salient point. You were the one who said things would change when we got to Hulk. They didn't. Either Hulk disbanded or it reformed, but either way, whatever that tribe is called, it has proven to be a paper tiger.

As to members of Hulk who quit, we should start with this....

Hulk leadership will remain the same, except without me. Runesten is now the solo duke, good luck to him.

Then point out this one....

So after being on vacation and without TW for 11 days, i came to see how happy that made me, and how much TW had become a work more than a game for me.

So this is the end for me, im putting my account up for deletion now, not gonna pass it on and let someone else play for me.

Then remind you that recently wrote about another who quit...

2. You're ridiculous about saying jasonspurs just rolled over and played dead seeing as he quit around the time I did/slightly before.

You really need to read what you write or you're going to flunk out of college in that first semester.

However, Hulk has done less fighting than Who? and Prime have and when the time comes Hulk will have the advantage due to being "fresh". Prime will have used troops and nobles on Who? while Hulk still has ample supply. Plus, Hulk members won't be getting tired of constant fighting. Which if Who? is fighting back at all will be happening to Prime.

You said Hulk was fresh, yet these Hulk players quit because the game was no longer fresh for them. They were tired of fighting. You claimed things would be different and... they weren't. You claim no one said they'd be different, but it was, in fact, you who said things would be different.

You can console yourself that recent events are all after you left and they changed the tribe's name or made a new tribe or whatever, but the only surprise to Prime when we reached what was once called Hulk is that there really has been no fight at all.

DeletedUser62954

So, any way you slice it, the account was sat (or supposed to be sat) and the loss is a failure of the tribe, by whatever name you choose to call it.
well, you must be a fanatic if you prefer defending accounts with 1000 incomings by yourself, especially when you know the account has no owner. i won't trouble myself defending accounts with no owners.

DeletedUser59335

@Junker.: The only ops that were from Hulk were one's I personally created before I left and they didn't involve K62.

Still it was before the Kong merge, this is mail we had then few days later I get this.

Attacker: bangerby
Village: D_04 (661|842) K86

Quantity: 0 0 6872 0 20 3202 0 0 249 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: SPAGNARD
Village: 311 I <3 Junker. (185|620) K61

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

(Yes I dodged)

At one point a member of Hulk told me of an OP they were planning that was going to nuke every village in K62. So the whole continent was going to be nuked.

They had almost all the nukes needed ready to be launched, but then they hugged GREEN in. I dont know anymore if they plan on doing this but i would think they would still want to try this.

DeletedUser

At one point a member of Hulk told me of an OP they were planning that was going to nuke every village in K62. So the whole continent was going to be nuked.

99% of that is right, ill leave you guessing which part isnt :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

99% of that is right, ill leave you guessing which part isnt :icon_wink:

I'd say more like 15-20% is right considering they didn't get the whole part of one portion of the op correct and they're missing the whole other portion of the op and other key details.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd say more like 15-20% is right considering they didn't get the whole part of one portion of the op correct and they're missing the whole other portion of the op and other key details.

ah yes, i forgot about the bigger picture. ill think ill leave Junker guessing :)

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
*Clap clap clap*

He finally got it! Well except for the part about same members since some old Who? members joined, but making progress none the less. :lol:

Look underneath..

this was a respond to

Rich - you are correct, flb did have an issue with TENTH! regarding 3dom, including TENTH! sending attacks at us form the inactive 3dom accounts they were sitting.

I am glad to hear that FEAR is not TENTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.